Posted: 5 months ago

a little too explicit and graphic for bollywood standards 🫣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

So cringe, especially Ranbir in chaddi looking so ugly smiley11

And eating Tripti like that, I guess Ranbir is just sexually frustrated in real life smiley12

This look vulgar, nothing aesthetic about the so called passionate sex

smiley37smiley37smiley37

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

https://youtu.be/iAIBF2ngbWY?si=alnhNxRtdJbFIlhv their chemistry is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Beautiful song. Am gonna sing this one day

Tripti looked quite pretty in second half of the song, her face🌸. 

Ranbir looked ugly bcz of that Lion hairstyle/ beard, their kiss was not even visible bcz of that Lion hairstyle/ beard, it looked like he was eating his own hair, yikes! 

It looked more like panty ka ad looking at Ranbir in panty. 

And this was called sex scene when sex was not even implied in the songsmiley37, then one have to look at Arjun reddy songs, in that they implied them doing it clearly, it's not like I wanted to watch explicit content in this song but the way people in reviews calling it sex scene or what not I imagined something else🤣

Overall I must say I missed Emran hashmi in this song, he would have made it look intense and sensual at the same time 🔥

I would like to watch clean and Trim Ranbir (without Lion hairstyle/beard) and Tripti romance in nice romcom in future,their pairing looks cute if I imagine clean and trim Ranbir(*insert handsome Ranbir from TJMM  walking gif*) with Tripti and both are good actors too, so hopefully it happens🤞

The king of the song is Audio, uff the intensity in vocals and music🔥🌸

MaxMayfield thumbnail

I feel disgusted with this song..and sorry for Tripti..so this is what made her a national crush..ughh this is as bad as Raj Kapoor exploiting Mandakini..smiley11 yikes ..I want to unsee this song and I want to slap Vanga so hard and I want Ranbir to rethink his choices smiley11

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I didnt find anything sexy or hot about this, its vulgar and gross, and then they have this romantic song playing over it, just weird smiley24 rk does not look good in this look, he looks so unkempt with that hairstyle and beard 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

So cringe, especially Ranbir in chaddi looking so ugly smiley11

And eating Tripti like that, I guess Ranbir is just sexually frustrated in real life smiley12

This look vulgar, nothing aesthetic about the so called passionate sex

Ran beer wants multiple partners for enjoyment

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Ran beer wants multiple partners for enjoyment

Ran Beer needs 6 for the 6 pack smiley36

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I feel disgusted with this song..and sorry for Tripti..so this is what made her a national crush..ughh this is as bad as Raj Kapoor exploiting Mandakini..smiley11 yikes ..I want to unsee this song and I want to slap Vanga so hard and I want Ranbir to rethink his choices smiley11

G aajkal national crush hone ke liye sirf kapde utarne parte hain 
Mallika sherawat ghalat time pe murder kar bethi

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is crass and vulgar? 

Maybe

But still nothing compared to those raunchy item numbers that have been done by actresses when it comes to crassness and vulgarity. And atleast this is in an A rated movie. The item numbers usually end up in U/A certified movies with big stars

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 5 months ago