Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Most of the Ramadan dramas are 30+ episodes BTW who's playing Rohan's mom i forgot about that ??

That one who is playing dure's mother character in ishq murshid. I guess her name is Salma

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That one who is playing dure's mother character in ishq murshid. I guess her name is Salma

Oh that's her looks like Hum loves to repeat it's actors from their hit dramas

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

rohan's mother is ott, so glad the father took a step in talking out with dania's father...rohan needs to step up more openly for dania...no need to prove to his mother ..even his uncle should do the same for his love..the sister/mother dictating who is destined to become the DIL is so stupid..esp for the uncle, like can't he decide for himself?

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

finally chutka & sanam got married...i'm also glad that rohan dad rebuked his wife...seriously savera is so annoying..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 5 months ago

BRKRJ Fame Rabya Afsar Has Posted the last day of Very Filmy shoot looks like it got wrapped up

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://www.facebook.com/706435025/posts/pfbid0xNzFwXtbgig8E6fup4fa3cVASrqGfdiVr2jvKrQzrQ2rpqNmqmf4mQnh9w2hVr9tl/?app=fbl

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

BRKRJ Fame Rabya Afsar Has Posted the last day of Very Filmy shoot looks like it got wrapped up

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://www.facebook.com/706435025/posts/pfbid0xNzFwXtbgig8E6fup4fa3cVASrqGfdiVr2jvKrQzrQ2rpqNmqmf4mQnh9w2hVr9tl/?app=fbl

well at least she’s happy with the end result