Munawar was on a break!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: luvumjht

I think it is not about Ayesha and more about Munawar's pretence of being the best guy in the world!!

Exactly, its about acting to be in committed relationship when that relationship was already over because of his philandering ways.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Munawar was fumbling with the dates only .He looked unbothered at first. Ayesha was preparing for 2 weeks for the confrontation. so obviously she was more confident

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lkd48

abhisekh is just an over enthusiastic person. He didnt care about his so called friend munawar. Literally munawar was going through shock and turmoil and this man was there fighting.

but but but Manara is more interested in why Ankita couldn’t be bothered about Munawar’s shit instead of Munawar’s best friend Abhishek smiley37

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah, he showed his colors 2 mins after entering the house!!

Munnawar Ke do dost, Ek manara and Ek Abhishek...

Dono Apne hi track par the

yeah, Manara didnt waste any time making it all about her and her feelings. Glad potty mouth aishwarya asked her if there are no feelings for Munawar then why is she crying so much.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So after listening to the conversation, all I could figure was Munawar was on a break 🤣.

Ayesha owned him, before today he was on another pedestal, trying to be Mr Correct but today he was fumbling left, right and centre.

Reminds me Ross on break in Friends series

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, that is what I felt....

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Manara is a perfect example of I,me myself

Edited by luvumjht - 10 months ago
Ammu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes and while he was on break he was playing with other girls emotions to get rid of his own emotions. 😑

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ross is that you??