Munawar's & Ayesha's conversation

Poll

Did anyone understand what actually happened between Ayesha and Munawar?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Is it just me or the whole conversation between Ayesha and Munawar seemed to be a dull affair smiley12 It was extremely hard to follow and based on what I gathered it looks like both of them knew that it was a non-serious type of relationship. To phir BB problem kya he smiley36 And BB in dono ke conversation ke beech main Mannara ka kya kaam smiley23 Nazeela ko hi bula lete smiley37

Edited by arcpt2004 - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arcpt2004

Is it just me or the whole conversation between Ayesha and Munawar seemed to be a dull affair smiley12 It was extremely hard to follow and based on what I gathered it looks like both of them knew that it was a non-serious type of relationship. To phir BB problem kya he smiley36 And BB in dono ke conversation ke beech main Mannara ka kya kaam smiley23 Nazeela ko hi bula lete smiley37

basically from what i understood, Munawar and Nazila have always been on breakup/patch-up kind of relationship. They used to date for few months then break up and patch up again.

When Munawar/Nazila used to be break-up phase, Munawar used to go to other girls. One of the girls he went to during his breakup phase was Ayesha.

Both Munawar and Ayesha were in non-committing relationship for FEW MONTHS meaning they were physically involved with one another for few months. But munawar was also seeing other girls at the same time (from what ayesha was saying)

One of the reason Munawar gave Ayesha to not commit was because he just ended long term relationship thats why he needs time or something and every time he has assured Ayesha that he is not seeing Nazila anymore. But to the contrary, in the background, he kept begging to Nazila to be with him, he kept claiming in the show that he loves Nazila using her name for the game. And all this time when he is pretending love Nazila, he is sleeping with other girls.

In the episode, Mumawar said that Nazila knew about Ayesha. But now Nazila has come out in insta live and clarified that she was not aware that he was seeing Ayesha. Nazila confirmed that Munawar kept assuring her that she was the only one for him but he had been seeing lots of other girls.

In short, munawar is a big time two timer and his reality is out.

Edited by lkd48 - 10 months ago
RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arcpt2004

This is Bigg Boss's cheap attempt to create controversy for trp.

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RMCanada

This is Bigg Boss's cheap attempt to create controversy for trp.

there would not be a controversy without any facts right? Agreed that this should not have been a topic that should have been shown this way in BB. But munawar should not have done his “i have gf outside” rant when he already was involved with multiple women.

He is deffo not winning the show now as makers dont usually humiliate winners to this extent. Munawar’s state is similar to Arhaan from season 13. He was also shamed big time then kicked out.

I just feel that in life, what matters the most is your character.

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ayesha owned Munawar today and how. She responded succinctly to his every attempt to deflect. He had no choice but to own up to his lies and also admit he told Ayesha he loved her. He couldn’t even answer about deleted texts….all he did was uhmed and aahed his way through that.

Manara’s expression were a dead giveaway during Munawar’s and Ayesha’s talk in archive room ( she found Munawar’s duplicity eye opening) but funny how she changed her stance when he started his coverup with the other housemates when Ayesha was touring the house.

This multi timing arsehole deserves the brickbats he gets. Doesn’t even have any loyalty to one girlfriend. Has a harem of girls in the sidelines.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

it was a very easy to understand conversation sab perfectly samajh mein agaya and nazila ka live bhi samajh mein agaya.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Cheap tricks for trp . Frankly mountain out of molehill. If Munawar's version is correct then he is not wrong .

His ex-gf should've asked him for explanation not Ayesha

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trp will drop further, it has become so boring now.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why is Ayeshas behaviour changing from tomorrow? Mujhe tou lagta hai pura angle create gaya hai.. Nazila bhi kuch hadh tak involved hai or why else would she still want him to win Bb, maybe they all are besties just like chintu , abhi and isha who keep giving each othr footage