Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

My sweet Nado, hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends and a great year ahead, enjoy!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Transparent happy birthday GIF on GIFER - by KazijasHappy Birthday StickerTransparent happy birthday GIF on GIFER - by Kazijas

Today is a special day... a celebration time for a person who was born a few years ago to meet us, to smile like an innocent and cute kid, she is none other than our Nado.smiley10

She loves nature, she loves to walk on river banks, she loves to accumulate honey to distribute to her friends in the form of kid smiles, so sweet!! smiley27

Though she is in a far off country, she is nearer to our hearts. An important part of this CC.  

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. 

Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendour. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday! 

NADA ندى | Happy Birthday To You | Happy Birthday Songs 2021

May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday! 

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavours with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. smiley10You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! Happy Birthday, dear Nadosmiley41

150+ Beautiful Birthday Wishes with Images & Quotes

Twonado Birthday Decorations, Twonado Birthday Party Ideas, Tornado Themed  Birthday Decorations, 2nd Second Two Nado 2nado 2 Nado Tornado Theme 2 Two  Year Old Party Supplies Balloons Banner Girls Boys: Buy Online

Happy Birthday Roses Bouquet Card

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nn027

Dear Vibha, I am sorry that your pneumonia has returned. I hope you got over it and are feeling good now. smiley27

I am okay now Nado, thank you for your support and concern!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Dear Padmaja  smiley27 , I admire your strength, your dedication to your family and friends. I wish you to be healthy, to be happy, for your family to be well and for many more years to build our friendship and celebrate birthdays.

Happy birthday, love you Padmaja. smiley27

A vibrant bouquet of wildflowers next to a wrapped gift with a pink checkered ribbon

Thank you sooooo much Nadosmiley31

cygnet9 thumbnail

Dear Nadosmiley31

Happy birthday to this beautiful friend turn family, may this birthday of yours increase you confidence, beauty, intelligence, insight and wisdom.

Great accomplishment require great people like you, we know you have many more accomplishment to achieve.

Here is wishing you every good thing your heart ever desires. God bless you new age and may you age gracefully!

Happy Birthday day 🎉 🎈 

cygnet9 thumbnail

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends ☀️ 

" The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations than the silence in the Night"

Have a great day smiley31

Edited by cygnet9 - 2 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Good morning rainbow friends, have a nice day.smiley31 

I am very happy seeing Nado with us again. smiley31 

145 Best Good Morning Quotes to Start Your Day

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

I am okay now Nado, thank you for your support and concern!

Good morning Vibha, have a lovely day.smiley31 

Good Morning Wishes 2023 Images With Quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends ☀️ 

" The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations than the silence in the Night"

Have a great day smiley31

Good evening Padma, have a nice time.smiley31

25+ Best Good Morning Flowers Quotes with Images

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends  smiley31