Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

I am a champion, unfortunately, of belated congratulations. I am asking Madi and Padmaja for forgiveness.

nn027 thumbnail

Dear Madi, smiley27 I want to thank you for your loyal friendship, for your understanding, for always being there for us and that, whenever my duties separate me from Rainbow, I know that I will have somewhere to return to. Thank you for sharing the beauty of your soul with us. Every time I pick up my phone to take a picture, I think of you and I always expect your reaction. Happy birthday to you, I wish your life to be everything you want and I wish we celebrate many more birthdays together. 

I love you my friend. smiley27

Edited by nn027 - 4 days ago
nn027 thumbnail

Dear Padmaja  smiley27 , I admire your strength, your dedication to your family and friends. I wish you to be healthy, to be happy, for your family to be well and for many more years to build our friendship and celebrate birthdays.

Happy birthday, love you Padmaja. smiley27

A vibrant bouquet of wildflowers next to a wrapped gift with a pink checkered ribbon

nn027 thumbnail

Dear Vibha, I am sorry that your pneumonia has returned. I hope you got over it and are feeling good now. smiley27

nn027 thumbnail

Happy new day friends smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends smiley31

Stay happy, safe and protected guys.

Good daysmiley31

Good morning Padma, have a nice day. smiley31 

Happy Days Smile GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hope all are good. Have a good day everyone, be blessed always!

Good morning Vibha, look , who is here... to be with us ...with a baby smilesmiley41

Good Morning. (Great Week Ahead) | Smile on your face can keep your enemy away...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Dear Madi, smiley27 I want to thank you for your loyal friendship, for your understanding, for always being there for us and that, whenever my duties separate me from Rainbow, I know that I will have somewhere to return to. Thank you for sharing the beauty of your soul with us. Every time I pick up my phone to take a picture, I think of you and I always expect your reaction. Happy birthday to you, I wish your life to be everything you want and I wish we celebrate many more birthdays together. 

I love you my friend. smiley27

Nado, our cutest smiling member...thank you ... thank you... thank you, with three hugs! Your presence itself is a celebration for me. smiley31smiley31smiley31 

Thanks dear for these BD greetings and best wishes. smiley31smiley27 

Vibrant Good Morning GIFs to Brighten Your Day | Funimada.com

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Happy new day friends smiley31

Good morning Nado, have a great day. smiley31 

Vibrant Good Morning GIFs to Brighten Your Day | Funimada.com

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Our CC gets uplifted by the sweet and sunny presence of Nado and today is her birthday!! Happiest birthday dearest Nado, may your cup of joy and good health always overflow. Wishing that all your heart's desires are fulfilled and you are surrounded by love, peace, happiness, success and good fortune always, today and forever!!