I repeat!I repeat! The shuttle is headed for a-

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Crash landing!!!!!!!

You' alll, kunal malhotra has apologized!!!!

And vandana casually accepted it toosmiley23 (Lame but ok, her choice)

And with this, we can no longer salvage Vandana's heartsmiley28

Unfortunately, the way kunal is being, behaving, koi bhi attracted feel karegasmiley14. A girl can't help but feel a pull for this sort of man. Upar se, kunal is slated to be vandu's husband toh that just further provides breeding ground to foster vandu's feelings.

BUT

Sonia was abused as could be seen from her red swollen cheeks. So, she is definitely gonna crash the weddingsmiley12. And even if, kunal wouldnt hold her as shown in promo, he would be rushing to her aid. Likhwa lo!!

He will end up helping her for whatever reasons. She may ask to give her a chance, but perhaps more due to his promise to vijay, he will decide to go forward with this marriage. BUT Sonia is gonna stay in malhotra mansion from day 1 of vandu's marriage.

I already feel a blister developing in my heart. Ughhhg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This entire epi had me on an emotional roller coaster. If I could express my feelings in emojis from start to finish of the show it would look like this… 

🤯😳🥹☺️🥰😲😍😆😠😡😉😂🤔🫨😠😡😤

I literally go back and forth every epi trying to determine if I like Kunal’s character or not. And today, is the day that I like him. I was so shocked that he finally apologized!!!!! 

Yes, I can see why Vandu would fall for Kunal… amongst all of his flaws resides a man who is charming, attractive, chivalrous, influential, intelligent, ambitious, musically inclined, attentive, supportive and cultured. Honestly, he checks all the right boxes for a woman. And when he shared his last bite of food, I almost fainted. I became lovestruck😍. That was so endearing!

I can understand why Sonia is somewhere locked in a room crying over Kunal’s photo. She made a huge mistake leaving him. And Indro did a lot of harm to her face! I saw blood on her lip and colorful bruises on both sides of her cheeks. Ouch!!!! Now, I know for assurance that Kunal and Vandu will allow her to stay in the Maholtra penthouse. And the trouble will begin because she will cause a disturbance every minute. If they are smart they will let her stay in Vandu’s room at the Vandana House. 

I’m afraid Kunal will fall for Sonia’s advancements. There is no proof for that but I’m not sure he’s completely over Sonia. If this happens, then that leaves Vandu back to where she started in the beginning of the serial… with a man who doesn’t love her. 😫😫😫😭😭😭

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Vandana's room, gurl? NOT happening!!!!

Itv ka kaam kese chalega smiley37Sautan pretending to be saheli is the tea!!!!

Sautan witnessing ex hubby's closeness with the new wifey is the whiskeyyyysmiley37

Ad wifey wondering why she is J of hubby's closeness to his ex is very juicccyyyysmiley8

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes, clearly for writers, TRP and drama having Sonia in the same house with the leads makes a great story and will probably even bring the leads closer together.

But actually, I was hinting on a more realistic scenario where a solution could be for the leads to have Sonia stay elsewhere. My apologies for not being clear. 

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Vandana's room, gurl? NOT happening!!!!

Itv ka kaam kese chalega smiley37Sautan pretending to be saheli is the tea!!!!

Sautan witnessing ex hubby's closeness with the new wifey is the whiskeyyyysmiley37

Ad wifey wondering why she is J of hubby's closeness to his ex is very juicccyyyysmiley8

Edited by Aishwarrior - 5 months ago