So happy with ankita today

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

The way she exposed neil was amazing. Perfact husband, Perfact man women ki respect karne wala jo jhoota natak karaha tha itne dino se aaj sab apni language se bahar agaya. Basically i agree with aishwarya he is not as same as he is outside. I really hope this wkw pe salman in dono husband/wife ki class lein. Munawar, Vickey and Abhishek ko chor ke ab dosre sadasiyo ki bari hai bash hone ki!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

neil ki din ba din asliyat bahar arahi hai love ittt

aishwariya to hai hi churail number 1

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neil is almost same age as Ankita. Bahot din se kaam kar rahan hai and as far as I heard/read about him he is very smart, picky and gentle. Aiswaria is kind of janglee billi. She had no good relationship with anyone in KKK too. Had fights with everyone there. Her best frnd was the "Adrat queen Archana". I think thts enough to know what she is. Don't know what Neil saw in her...may be baachpana. Coz he always calls her "baacci". Godi mein uthake lori bhi gata hai.🤭 When ths baacci agar real 4saal ka baacci bhi hoti naa I don't think she would be at all adorable.🙄 So I too want to see some parda phaas.... I mean itna payar for this ganda baccee? Kiyun?smiley36

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The stuff that he does like Bb is God and kyun nai bb are enough to expose him that he’s acting.

I don’t think he ll be bashed at wkv..waise to ise poochte hi nai but I think Ankita Vicky along with some others remain centre of attention so they ll ne questioned.

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cheap language by both husband and wife,but that chudail aishwarya is very abusive.

How do people tolerate her??

That so called gentleman Neil is worse.both are made for each other.

Calling kutta,kamble mein ghus, tujh jaisi aurat and etc etc from both these educated sophisticated couple.

Ugly couple.just wishing that donot get any work outside too

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neensm

Cheap language by both husband and wife,but that chudail aishwarya is very abusive.

How do people tolerate her??

That so called gentleman Neil is worse.both are made for each other.

Calling kutta,kamble mein ghus, tujh jaisi aurat and etc etc from both these educated sophisticated couple.

Ugly couple.just wishing that donot get any work outside too

Are they?smiley3
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was so happy that Ankita call out Aishwariya & Neil. They both needed it and so double standard and hypocrite around others.