Who likes the show?

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Hi guys! I like Pashmina, and will love to share my views on the show.

I feel the show deserves more love than it is getting right now! Please let me know, if you too like the dream world of Raghav and Pashmina and want a equally b'ful track for Preeti and Avinash!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly speaking I am watching pashminna only for my fav couple hiten-gauri so want to see a proper track of Avinash-preeti...makers should utilize their chemistry and start their proper track Just hoping that pashminna won't disappoint me like matsh did. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

The story has gotten a little better now, it seemed hopeless at the start

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love this show.... and i like the pace at which the story is unfolding. It is very refreshing to get to see Avinash's true colours so fast. 

This Raghav actor's face emotes quite well in all scenes other than the romantic ones. smiley37 BUt nevertheless its a good love story. 

I love the childlike and grumpy innocence of Pashminna and the exasperated sophistication of a man in love for the first time portrayed by Raghav. They make a very unusual couple. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I like this story but not regularly have time to watch ..so read  the written update..smiley9 Raghav and poshai looks nice  even though story has not forward that much ..but looks like its going to be interested..avinash is some nasty character so far ..he has destroyed Raghav's dad life, made him alcohol addicted,now he is trying with Raghav the same .smiley21,wish preeti and aisha and others never forgive him and his dirty greedy plan , now I wonder aisha is his own daughter or not..as this kind of ppl never be a honest 🙄 

Let's c how story unfolds..smiley42

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There's a lot to appreciate about the show but sadly I think they've gone too far with showing Avinash's character in -ve light. To vehemently refusing to give blood, having no compassion for his love child, as if there was no love between him and Preeti.. 

There have been some clips released of the shooting and what's upcoming and it does not bode well for Avinash-Pashminna bond developing. Based on this, I don't know how they will ever redeem Avinash and show a love track between Preeti-Avinash.

They had so long to map out a 6 month show, so much potential it had... 

Edited by Mrignaini - 4 months ago
luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is it just a 6 month show?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvumjht

I don't think so. Depends on trps

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvumjht

That's what he said- the producer of the show, watch at 2:14

https://youtu.be/4p68kedPR-4?feature=shared

-For something that is finite and with the story thought of in advance, it should be flowing better and more crisp. It's picked up for sure but should have spent that heavy budget on a better story and screenplay writer.

-Should be 5 episodes/week instead of 6.

-HG scenes are not nearly enough for dual leads and at this rate, I've a bad feeling it's gonna be a rushed ending. They really owed them and us a passionate, mature love story.