Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

*****Contains Some Spoilers********

I am following this thread from quite sometime and Didn't comment as I had not watched movie.

Today I watched and I am in awe and in love with Prabhas Ka action..I just love to watch prabhas in action entertainers...these kind of roles suits him a lot...

I loved his performance in Bahubali ...To be precise I just loved Amarendra bahubali...

I have watched almost all of prabhas movies except his first film eeshwar and post bahubali releases Radhesyham and Saaho...

I tried to watch these movies but was unable to sit through entire movie...

I had hopes on Adipurush but it literally was a joke in name of Vfx...

Anyways coming back to salaar ...I just loved all the action sequences...

I would rate bahubali as his first best film followed by mirchi and then Salaar...

I have watched Kannada movie Ugram and Salaar has some resemblance to the movie in first half...however Ugram was Prashaant neels first movie and even during KGF he mentioned abt he will always draw scenes from his first movie but however there were many scenes in movie which reminded me of Ugram however it was second half which was like a complete new story without any resemblance of Prashant Neel's first movie...

I dont understand some are complaining abt BGM and Color grading of this movie...

I really loved BGM and color grading...

I dont understand what is so negative abt color grading and BGM

Anyways this movie was so much story driven especially the second half of the movie...The entire plot story that revolves around the throne of Khansaar literally kept me hooked...

Though the first half was a bit slower  for me I thoroughly enjoyed and loved second half...

I literally loved all the action sequences ....the Kaateramma fight sequence...(I watched this movie in Telugu...I do understand Telugu...I believe in Hindi this must be Kali Maa fight sequence) was just mind blowing. I literally wanted Deva to kill that Vishnu, son of Narang and it was more like a poetic justice when Deva takes him near goddess applies vermilion turmeric to him by saying I will get him rady and then kills him...

the last action sequence where prabhas and prithviraj sukumaran fought together against those zombiessmiley36(I dont know what to call them so using the word zombie) was treat to watch...Action sequence were beautifully choreographed and Bhuvan Gowda did very good job in cinematography...

I want to appreciate Bobby Simha's Character Bhaarava...From beginning I felt like this Guy is acting like Shakuni and that character was irritating...but at the end after knowing why he did all those things , I am now in full support to what he did...

And the last scene where the plot twist with Devaratha Raisaar was revealed is making me think of all possible theories of why frens become enemies and now who is gonna rule khansaar...I am really excited and looking forward for second chapter...

Few things I believe which could have been improved were :

I didnt like Accent of Adya...That English accent was irritating...

The history of khansaar was narrated in 5-10 mins I belive...things went over my head and I literally asked my brother to explain the constitution of Khansaar...They could have taken sometime to explain...The history of khansaar in itself can be made as movie seriessmiley1

I need to re-watch to remember the name of governors and how does the vote happens and those stuff...

Edited by Me_Harini - 4 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Harini

*****Contains Some Spoilers********

I am following this thread from quite sometime and Didn't comment as I had not watched movie.

Today I watched and I am in awe and in love with Prabhas Ka action..I just love to watch prabhas in action entertainers...these kind of roles suits him a lot...

I loved his performance in Bahubali ...To be precise I just loved Amarendra bahubali...

I have watched almost all of prabhas movies except his first film eeshwar and post bahubali releases Radhesyham and Saaho...

I tried to watch these movies but was unable to sit through entire movie...

I had hopes on Adipurush but it literally was a joke in name of Vfx...

Anyways coming back to salaar ...I just loved all the action sequences...

I would rate bahubali as his first best film followed by mirchi and then Salaar...

I have watched Kannada movie Ugram and Salaar has some resemblance to the movie in first half...however Ugram was Prashaant neels first movie and even during KGF he mentioned abt he will always draw scenes from his first movie but however there were many scenes in movie which reminded me of Ugram however it was second half which was like a complete new story without any resemblance of Prashant Neel's first movie...

I dont understand some are complaining abt BGM and Color grading of this movie...

I really loved BGM and color grading...

I dont understand what is so negative abt color grading and BGM

Anyways this movie was so much story driven especially the second half of the movie...The entire plot story that revolves around the throne of Khansaar literally kept me hooked...

Though the first half was a bit slower  for me I thoroughly enjoyed and loved second half...

I literally loved all the action sequences ....the Kaateramma fight sequence...(I watched this movie in Telugu...I do understand Telugu...I believe in Hindi this must be Kali Maa fight sequence) was just mind blowing. I literally wanted Deva to kill that Vishnu, son of Narang and it was more like a poetic justice when Deva takes him near goddess applies vermilion turmeric to him by saying I will get him rady and then kills him...

the last action sequence where prabhas and prithviraj sukumaran fought together against those zombiessmiley36(I dont know what to call them so using the word zombie) was treat to watch...Action sequence were beautifully choreographed and Bhuvan Gowda did very good job in cinematography...

I want to appreciate Bobby Simha's Character Bhaarava...From beginning I felt like this Guy is acting like Shakuni and that character was irritating...but at the end after knowing why he did all those things , I am now in full support to what he did...

And the last scene where the plot twist with Devaratha Raisaar was revealed is making me think of all possible theories of why frens become enemies and now who is gonna rule khansaar...I am really excited and looking forward for second chapter...

Few things I believe which could have been improved were :

I didnt like Accent of Adya...That English accent was irritating...

The history of khansaar was narrated in 5-10 mins I belive...things went over my head and I literally asked my brother to explain the constitution of Khansaar...They could have taken sometime to explain...The history of khansaar in itself can be made as movie seriessmiley1

I need to re-watch to remember the name of governors and how does the vote happens and those stuff...

Absolutely agree about the movie needing a prequel. It does take a lot of unrelenting focus for the first half an hour to understand the what is what. I found myself reaching out for the nonexistent remote control to rewind some parts so that I can understand it better. It’s like watching ‘Dune’. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Lets be patient ... Is that movie even a hit yet? smiley4