kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Previous Parts

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3994

Part 5

Shefali: I'm still cross with you for making me wait. I went to different stones, and finally, you came.

Arjun: Lucky stones.

He gives a flying kiss to all stones and Shefali. The latter reciprocates with resistance. Arjun keeps it under his T-shirt. Shefali walks off.

Arjun: Shefali Shefali.

The song plays.

Gusse pe tere yaar aata ai mujhko pyaar
Lab par shikaayate nazaron mein intzaar
Is intzaar waali nazar ko main chum loon
Aa paas teri baali umar ko main chum loon

Kadmo pe rakh du sar maafi mile agar
Kadmo pe rakh du sar maafi mile agar
Ghar se nikal ke tu aayi hai chalke tu
Iss chaah se yahaan jis raah se yahaan
Uss raah ko sadak ko dagar ko main chum loon
Ja ja bada aaya chumne wala

Arjun And Shefali's Love Story Exposed Amid Agarwal Family | Yeh Un Dinon  Ki Baat Hai - Updates - YouTube

Arjun comes near Shefali. She holds his waist and pushes him gently.

Lag ja gale se aa mit jaaye har gila
Lag ja gale se aa mit jaaye har gila
Palkon pe baith ja sine pe let ja
Ab chhod khatm kar apni agar magar
Teri agar ko teri magar ko main choom loon
Chup besharam kahi ka

Shefali n arjun #yudkbh | Cute celebrities, Cute actors, Cute love images

Arjun hides. Shefali searches for him and comes near the coconut tree. Arjun holds her at the back. Shefali goes forward. Arjun pulls her back. Shefali pushes him gently. Arjun went behind her and kissed her neck.

Lad lena phir kabhi hai zindgi padi
Lad lena phir kabhi hai zindgi padi
Aaya hoon der se jaaunga der se
Mausam hai naujawan kehata hai yeh sama
Iss jaane chaman jaane jigar ko main chum loon
Iss intzaar waali nazar ko main chum loon
Achha baba chum le chum le chum le.

Shefali sits on the well. Arjun kneels on the ground. Shefali tries to walk out, but Arjun follows her. Both run on the beach. Arjun pretends to fall unconscious. Shefali laughs.

She said, "Fine, you can kiss me."

Arjun was shocked and shy when shefali hugged him...😢😢😢 | You say it  best, Cute couples, On set

Arjun gets up. Both extend their hands. Arjun kisses her. Both hug each other.

Meanwhile, the small children play house games.

Baldev: I am going to work. You keep the food ready.

Veera: Okay.

Arjun and Shefali enjoy seeing the game.

Baldev: The food is delicious.

Veera: Did you eat chutney?

Baldev: Yes, I had a lot. The food is over. Now we will go to sleep.

Veera: In our house, we don't sleep immediately after eating. It is bad for health.

Baldev: Do whatever I say.

Baldev lies down.

Baldev: Put off the light.

Baldev "AND" Veera AT #1 DT Note Pg 61 - Page 8 | Ek Veer Ki  Ardaas - Veera

Both lie down.

Arjun and Shefali went to them.

Arjun: What are you guys doing here?

Baldev: What are you doing here?

Veera: They are also playing mom and dad game like us.

Arjun: I want to play, but she is not agreeing.

Baldev: My wife is not listening to me.

Arjun: All girls are like that.

Baldev: Yes, they are fightercocks.

Veera: You are a fighter.

Baldev and Veera have a physical brawl.

Veeda came there and took Veera.

Veeda: I often told you not to play with such people, but you don't listen to me and end up fighting.

Veera: He has beaten me.

Veeda: You started first.

Veera: No, If you want you ask Arjun. Even they were playing father-mother games.

Veeda: Who is Arjun?

Veera: He is Tulsi's son.

Veeda went to Shirley and said, "Watch out for your sister-in-law. She is dating a Brahmin boy and playing with kids."

Shirley: What are you talking about?

Veeda: Kids don't lie. They saw them. I found something fishy when I saw Shefali learning music in Arjun's house.

Shirley: I know Shefali very well. She is not that kind of a girl, but it's good that you informed me. I request you not to tell anyone.

Veeda: What are you talking about? We both are Christians, and I am aware that our reputation will go down when we gossip.

Veeda leaves.

Arjun waits for Shefali near his house. Anant comes there.

Anant: Where is your mom?

Arjun: Mom.

Tulsi comes out. She asked, "Shefali hasn't come today."

Anant: Vincent told you you must come to his house to teach music to Shefali.

Tulsi: Okay, I will go there.

Arjun meets Sameer, Munna, Pandit, and Kartik with Naina, Swati, Preeti, and Sunaina.

They asked, "What is the matter?"

Arjun: Shefali stopped coming to our house.

Sameer: Maybe she is in a problem.

Kartik: If we had a telephone, you could have spoken to Shefali.

Sameer: But you can always communicate with each other through letters.

Kartik: Letter-writing is old-fashioned. Do you think a girl will respond to you with letters? Remember how much effort you made to woo Naina. Have you looked at your face in the mirror? You are a broken drum.

Sameer: Think about the effort that you made to woo Sunaina. You are a broken harmonium.

Sameer and Kartik fight.

Arjun gets the idea of a harmonium.

Arjun: Yes, I have an idea.

Arjun goes home and writes love letters to Shefali in the form of songs.

Tulsi is getting ready to go to Shefali's house.

Arjun: The cab came to pick you up. Are you not going?

Tulsi: Yes, I must go. But how can I go when you don't eat?

Arjun: You go. I will eat.

Don't worry.

Arjun quickly puts the chits inside the harmonium keys.

Tulsi goes to Shefali's house to teach her a new song in music.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 6

Tulsi plays the harmonium. She sings the swaras.

aaja la la la aaja la la la

aa mulakaton ka mausam aa gaya

pyaar ki baaton ka mausam aa gaya

aa gaya aa aa aa

Shefali sees the chit between the keyboard and starts singing.

aa gaya aa aa aa

teri surat ko aankhein tarasne lagi

teri furkat mein aankhein barasane lagi

teri surat ko aankhein tarasne lagi

teri furkat mein aankhein barasane lagi

jaise barasaaton ka mausam aa gaya

aa gaya aa aa aa

pyaar ki baton ka mausam aa gaya

aa gaya aa aa aa

Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai: Somendra Solanki & Hema Sood in LOVE with each  other?

Shefali sings, imagining herself with Arjun on the beach and Arjun singing the same. Shefali then writes the love stanza song on paper and puts it on the keyboard, invisible to Tulsi. She dreams of being with Arjun at their meeting place with the rainfall.

tutkar yun teri yaad aati rahi

raat bhar nind mujhko jagati rahi

tutkar yun teri yaad aati rahi

raat bhar nind mujhko jagati rahi

jagati raaton ka mausam aa gaya

aa gaya aa aa aa

pyaar ki baton ka mausam aa gaya

aa gaya aa aa aa

Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Gossips – Are Arjun and Shefali dating each other  in real life? Check Out - YouTube

Arjun sees the chit and sends the next stanza of the song. Arjun and Shefali imagine themselves meeting near the spring-fall and rains. Shefali writes the last stanza on the chit and sends it to Arjun through harmonium.

dekh chalane lagi phir purwaiya

dur bajane lagi phir woh shehnaayiya

dekh chalane lagi phir woh purwaiya

dur bajane lagi phir woh shehnaayiya

pyaar ki baraaton ka mausam aa gaya

aa gaya aa aa aa

aa mulaakaaton ka mausam aa gaya

pyaar ki baaton ka mausam aa gaya

aa gaya aa aa aa

arjun n shefali #yudkbh couples | Cute couples, Couples, Just love

Shefali daydreams about Arjun and smiles. Vincent comes there.

He said, "Congratulations. You got an admission for higher studies abroad. It would help if you left tomorrow for Australia."

Vincent hands over the letter to Shefali and leaves.

Shefali looks at the letter but is sad to think of leaving Arjun. She writes the letter to Arjun, folds them, and puts it inside the harmonium keys.

Tulsi comes to Shefali's house.

Vincent: Anant, give the harmonium to Tulsi.

Anant hands over the harmonium to Tulsi.

Tulsi: I'm leaving now.

Vincent: Wait for a while.

Vincent: Shirley, get the gift for Tulsi.

Shirley gets the plate with fruits for Tulsi.

Shirley: Shefali is leaving tomorrow for Australia for higher studies. So, we are thankful for what you taught her.

Tulsi: That's great. What is the need for these fruits?

Vincent: It is not a part of the salary or the bonus. But we are giving it to you as a gift for teaching Shefali so well.

Tulsi: More than my teaching, her dedication made her sing so well. She is very talented. She has the grace of Mother Saraswathi. When she sings, it is full of feelings. It also pierces the hearts of others. When I see her discontinuing music, I feel that I'm incomplete.

Shefali gets emotional.

Anant gives Tulsi a lift in a cab. Suddenly, one of the wheels gets over the rock, shaking the harmonium. Tulsi finds the chit and reads it. She gets scared and imagines Vincent whipping Arjun. Tulsi imagines herself being there and screaming, "Arjun."

Tulsi then comes to reality and starts screaming, "ARJUN."

Anant stops the cab and asks, "What happened?"

Tulsi: Nothing. Drop me to my place.

Tulsi is on her way. She tears the chit to pieces and throws them out.

Arjun emotionally plays the harmonium while Shefali sits on the rocks thinking about Arjun.

The song plays.

aa gaya aa aa aa

Tulsi gets fruits for Arjun and says, "I didn't prepare anything today as I am not keeping well. Have these fruits today. Shefali's brother gave these fruits as Shefali is leaving for Australia for further studies. So today is my last day."

Arjun meets Sameer. Munna, Pandit and Kartik. Naina, Swati, Preeti, and Sunaina got permission from Shirley and Vincent to meet Shefali before she left. They leave immediately. The boys set the ladder to Shefali's balcony. Arjun climbs the ladder and opens the roof window where Shefali sleeps. Arjun puts down the rope with the letter and a rose flower and touches Shefali.

Shefali gets up and reads the letter.

Arjun shows the gestures to come up. Shefali meets Arjun on the terrace. Both hug each other.

Shefali: Arjun.

Arjun: Shefali.

Shefali: Why have you come here late at night? If my brother sees you with me, I don't know what he would do to us.

Arjun: Why should we think about the future now?

Shefali: I can't understand what to do. He is sending me to a college in Australia, but I don't want to go. Is it not possible to stop my journey to an Australian college?

Arjun: It is a good thing as we must have goals.

Shefali: If you were with me, I would have been happy.

Arjun: Actually, even I applied. Once I get the letter, I will join you. We can meet without any restrictions. But the thing is, we are not wealthy like you.

Shefali: But I don't want to go without you. Please do something if possible.

Arjun: Don't worry. I have a way to avert your trip to an Australian college.

Arjun takes the onions out of his pocket.

Shefali: What are these onions for?

Arjun: If you put onions inside your armpit, you will get a fever. It will be so high that your family members cannot send you tomorrow.

Shefali: Really? Who said that?

Arjun: It has been there from olden times. Try it out. If it fails, then I will come to meet you in Australia by hook or by crook.

Shefali puts the onion under her armpit. Arjun does the same.

Shefali: Why are you doing that? Do you want to fall sick?

Arjun: If you can fall sick, why shouldn't I?

Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai 27th June 2018 Written Episode Update: Tai Ji  Hears Shefali Talking To Arjun Romantically – Telly Gossip

Arjun and Shefali start sweating.

Shefali lay on Arjun's lap and said, "I am getting a fever now."

Arjun: Your temperature will go higher by tomorrow morning.

Your brother won't be able to send you. Even if he does, I will join you there.

Shefali: Oh my Arjun!

Suddenly, the window light gets on.

Sameer, Munna, Pundit, Kartik, Naina, Swati, Preeti, and Sunaina alert Arjun with a cookoo sound.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 7

Shefali: I think you must leave now.

Arjun: Fine, I am leaving. Bye.

Shefali: Bye.

Arjun was shocked and shy when shefali hugged him...😢😢😢 | You say it  best, Cute couples, On set

Arjun leaves. Shefali goes to her bedroom and finds Shirley.

Shirley: What were you doing on the terrace?

Shefali: I went there to get fresh and natural air as it was hot here.

Shirley: You could've put on the A/c if you feel hot. By the way, your eyes say that you never slept.

Shefali: Yes, you are right. I didn't sleep as I didn't feel like leaving you and brother.

Shirley: Did you get a new feeling for your brother and sister-in-law? All these years, you were happily going to the hostel. What happened this time?

Shefali: I feel there is no point in studying abroad as one day I have to get married.

Shirley: Yes, you are right. What was my qualification to be the daughter-in-law of this house?

Shefali becomes happy.

Shirley slapped Shefali and said, "You remember your mother when you received a slap, but why didn't you remember us while roaming with that loafer? You went to the terrace to meet him. Isn't it? People have been telling me about your affair with that guy, but I didn't believe it. But you've proved them right. You are not mature, and you got the thought about getting married?

Shefali: Sister.

Shirley: Do you know the other side of your brother? The entire village trembles before him. How dare he come to the terrace late at night, and you went to meet him there? I don't doubt his love for you, but I am telling this because you are Vincent's sister. Vincent is the son of that father, who took time to accept me as the daughter-in-law of this house. My father gave 1600 shekels of silver and 3200 of gold for our marriage. Do you think Vincent will get that penniless person happily as his brother-in-law? Just think, who are you, and who is he? There is a vast difference between both of you. You consider Jesus the ultimate God; for him, the Ganges River is sacred. Hence, my sincere advice for you is to forget him.

Shefali: My heart is not a blackboard or a slate that today I write something and tomorrow I erase it.

Shirley: For Jesus' sake, please don't ruin your life. I am your sister-in-law in place of your mother. If your brother learns about your affair with that guy, his wrath will fall on you and him. Go to sleep now. You have to get ready tomorrow.

The next day, Shefali gets into the car and is on the way to the airport. Sameer, Munna, Pandit, and Kartik see that and goes to inform Arjun. As they go to his house, they find him sleeping. All of them whistle and alert him. Arjun wakes up.

Arjun: Come in.

His friends enter the house.

Sameer: Shefali is in the car on the way to the airport.

Arjun gets up and leaves immediately.

Tulsi prepares the kaada for Arjun but does not find him.

Vincent is riding the bike while Arjun runs towards the airport.

Arjun stops in the distance and looks at Shefali, while Shefali gets teary-eyed looking at Arjun. Vincent reached the airport. Shefali faints. Vincent prevented her from falling and took her home. He calls the doctor to his place. The doctor gave her the injection and said, "Nothing to panic. It is just a normal fever. I gave her some medicines. She will recover."

Shirley: Can she go to Australia tomorrow?

Doctor: No. She needs a complete rest.

Vincent: What's wrong with you, Shirley? How will she travel in this condition? And what will she do even if she goes there?

Vincent and Shirley leave.

Arjun meets his friends.

Kartik: This time, you stopped her with the help of the onion, but what will you do after she recovers?

Sameer: I have an idea. Why don't we bring the proposal to her place?

The boys move to Vincent's house with Naina, Swati, Preeti, and Sunaina.

Shefali sees Arjun and his gang and gets elated.

They came near the door.

Sameer + Munna + Pandit + Kartik: Good morning Sir, madam.

Vincent: Good morning. What is the matter? Today, you have come with musical instruments, sweets, and fruits. Do you need any donations?

Sameer: Can we come in if you don't mind?

Vincent: What?

Sameer: We have come to talk to you about something important. Our Arjun is a very nice guy and loves your sister a lot. Even she loves him. So we have come here to ask for her hand in marriage.

Vincent gets wild. He kicked the plates and hit them. All the people in that area start beating up the boys.

Vincent went inside and screamed, "Shefali."

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 8

Vincent went inside and screamed, "Shefali."

Shefali came to the living room.

Vincent removes his belt and beats up Shefali. 

He said, "How dare you think of such things, you b***h! Today, that street dog had the guts to put its mouth onto my plate only because of you."

Vincent continues to beat Shefali.

Vincent: Do you know which family you are the daughter of? Do you know whose sister you are? Answer me, you witch! Why have you not thought that his God and religion are different? His status will be higher, and you stooped to a low level. What answer will I give to my workers? Why did you do that?

Vincent pushes her to the wall, and Shefali gets hurt on her head. While he continues to beat her, Shirley comes to the living room and stops him.

Shirley: Stop it. Are you going to kill her?

Vincent: I will kill her if necessary, but I won't allow her to trample our honor and dignity.

Shirley: I told her not to send her to that house to learn music. But I don't remember you listening to me. What is the use of beating her after all these happened?

Vincent: Even now, nothing is lost. If she steps out of the house, I will break the legs of both of you. Lock her inside the room and take away the keys.

Vincent leaves.

Shirley went to Shefali and said, "Which dust are you made up of? Your brother has beaten you so badly, yet you never screamed. Not a single tear fell from your eyes."

Shefali: Tears would have rolled out of my eyes if I remembered my sorrow of losing my mother. But I was thinking about Arjun. That's the reason I was happy despite getting hurt.

Shirley: Shefali, if you talk this nonsense, I am afraid your brother will burn both of you to ashes.

Shefali: Let him burn us to ashes and even throw them into the sea. We will die, but our love remains immortal and be remembered by the whole world.

Shirley: Have you gone mad?

Shefali: Yes, I have gone mad. You won't understand that. My brother knew how much jewelry you would bring for the wedding. Even your family knew how much gold you would get in your jewelry box. I won't consider that as a marriage as it is like a business deal. We have done the dealing with our hearts. We didn't look at the caste, creed, and religion, but only at the heart of each other and the depth of love we had for each other. If you call it madness, then l am happy like I am.

The song plays 

zamane mein sabse purani yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani

Vincent pulls Shefali and locks her inside the room. Arjun is in their meeting place, waiting for Shefali.

yahi pyar ki hai kahani

Shefali is in her room, waiting for the door to open.

khuda ne ye dil kyun banaya, yaha jisne bhi dil lagaya

o o o sitam uspe logo ne dhaya

kisi ne na ki mehrbani, yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani

Arjun imagines himself dressed in rags beside the mosque while people pelt stones on him, with Shefali shielding him.

ye duniya hai diwar koyi tarasta hai is par koyi

ho o o o tadapta hai us par koi

gujarati hai yun zindgani, yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani.

Shefali imagines herself being caged with the jail or around.

jiye pyar mein log kaise ke soni te mahiwal jaise

o o o mare doob kar dono aise

ke roya chana davi pani, yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani

OMG! Arjun Shefali Runs Away And Gets Married Rakesh Files Police Complain  | Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Ha - YouTube

Arjun dreams of living a simple life with Shefali, carrying water through pots and deep into the river.

kabhi dil se dil mil sake na, kabhi jakhm yeh sil sake na

o o o kabhi phul yeh khil sake na

koi hukum hai asmani, yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani

Arjun and Shefali dream about each other.

magar kuch bhi ho ye jamane muhabbat karenge diwane

magar kuch bhi ho ye jamane muhabbat karenge diwane

o o o rahenge ye dil ke fasane

ye duniya to hai aani jani, yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani

zamane mein sabase purani yahi pyar ki hai kahani

yahi pyar ki hai kahani.

Vincent drives the bike and goes to a lady. He asked, "Where is Anant?"

Suddenly, he saw Gehna changing her clothes and went inside the house. He barged into her room. Gehna tried to save herself. However, Anant entered the room and fought with Vincent.

Anant: I  agree that you are the wealthiest person in the village, but you have no right over my wife. How dare you touch my wife?

Vincent: You are working under me and talking to me in that tone. You are dismissed from today.

Anant: I don't care. Wealthy people like you get fed up with sacking people, but God never tires of providing another job.

Shirley overheard the conversation and got upset.

Gehna: Anant, thanks a lot for saving me.

Anant: It is my honor to save your dignity as a husband. Vincent thinks he purchased us and can do whatever he wants with us. I  saw his tyranny but didn't see his monsterity to that extent.

Gehna: It would be better to settle far from this place.

Anant: Yes, you are right.

Shirley came to their house and settled their account.

Shirley: I don't see the safety here for you. Here is your settlement money. Move to another place and settle there.

Anant and Gehna decide to help Arjun and Shefali before leaving the place.

Shirley went to Vincent, saying, "If there is the next birth, I should not get a spouse like you. Whatever gift you gave me, which husband has given his wife? If you are a human, then whom do you call a beast? 

Vincent: Leave me.

Shirley: I want an answer.

Vincent: Leave me alone.

Shirley: As a wife, I have every right to ask.

Vincent: Leave me alone.

He pushed Shirley on the cot.

Shirley: I wish I  had killed you when you committed that crime. I wouldn't have been in that state if I had stood up for myself earlier. If I had seduced a man and have got intimate, how would you react?

Vincent: I  would have branded you as pros and thrown you out of the house. Remember that I brought you here to serve me, not to ask for equality.

He leaves.

Shirley remembered Shefali's words and decided to help her unite with Arjun.

Shirley told Vincent in her mind," I forgot that our marriage took place because of the deal signed by my father."

Meanwhile,  Arjun meets Sameer, Munna, Pandit, and Kartik.

Kartik: My mom told me that if I meet Arjun, she will break my legs.

Munna: Let her do what she wants, but I will unite Arjun and Shefali. Only then will I marry  Swari. Why should you get scared?

Sameer: It is not a question of getting scared, but we must consider whether Shefali loves him like Arjun does. When we brought the proposal before her brother, he beat Arjun. He could have thrashed him if Arjun wanted, but he didn't retaliate for his love. But what did Shefali do? Why was she silent? Arjun also risked his life to climb up to the roof. But what did Shefali do? I doubt whether she even loves him.

Arjun: Don't say that. Shefali's problem is very critical.

Kartik:  But we should see the depth of her love.

Arjun: I don't know how to convey my message to her.

Sameer: I need a cup of tea to get good ideas.

All of them went to have a cup of tea.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shefjun song sequence and their moments were romantic. Surprising see the little veeba.baldev ordering veera like an adult was funny.veeba shefjun scene was funny.veeda gave a hint to sherly about shefjun.now what will happen?sameer karthik teasing each other was funny.surprising that arjun wrote love letters in the form of songs.nice pics.shefjun veeba edit was nice.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Shefjun sending love letters to each other as songs and imagining romance was romantic. I am shocked that Vincent is sending shefali abroad for studies.now tulsi came to know about shefjun and is scared.what will she do?surprising that arjun is planning to join shefali abroad.thats cool.will arjun's onion idea work and stop her from going abroad?Nice pics.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Luckily it was Shirley who saw shefjun.she advised her a lot about the after effects of her affair with arjun.seeing shefali going to the airport I thought that she sacrificed her love to protect arjun.but glad that because of fever she couldn't go.i am surprised that arjun's friends brought proposal to Vincent.i am shocked that even other people beat them.i am scared to see Vincent shouting at shefali.superb pics.

In the last edit you put the 2nd arjun's pic by mistake.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear

Just loved it πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

lovely updates.... well written 

kavitha_r thumbnail

This is the ending part. Please post detailed comments on your favorite characters, scenes, and couples with an answer as to whether Shirley should forgive Vincent and give him a chance. Please note the last scene is left incomplete deliberately to know your views.

Part 9

Arjun, Sameer, Munna, Pandit, and Kartik go to the tea stall to have tea. Some customers inquire about their clothes at the laundry near the tea shop. Suddenly, Sameer sees Vincent's clothes in the laundry. He told the boys, "Vincent's clothes have already been pressed and are on delivery. You keep that laundryman engaged with your conversation. We will take care of the rest."

Sameer: Come, Arjun, here is a chance to leave your message.

The boys went to the tea stall and saw a laundry shop nearby. They said, "Why are you standing while having tea? Sit and have tea."

Laundryman: I always stand and have tea.

The boys said, "Please sit and have tea for a change."

They pulled him and forcefully made him sit on the bench. Anant and Gehna pass by. They see the boys with the laundryman.

Anant+Gehna: If you are uncomfortable sitting on the bench, sit on a well-cushioned chair.

Meanwhile, Sameer and Arjun open the bag. Arjun puts the chit inside Shefali's dress and ties the cloth like before.

The boys told the laundry man, "I think you are also hungry. So have samosas."

Laundryman: I am a poor person and don't have money.

Munna: You make a lot of money in that business. Don't tell me that you don't have money.

They stuff the food in the mouth of the man. Arjun and Sameer whistle to indicate their work is complete. All of them join together.

The laundry man takes the clothes to Vincent's house and delivers them to Shirley.

Shirley: What is the cost?

Laundryman: You have to pay Rs. 30/-

Shirley: I want to get some of the clothes washed. Please come tomorrow.

Shirley then segregates Shefali's and Vincent's clothes. Suddenly, she sees the chit sent by Arjun. After reading it, she returned the chit to Shefali's dress and went to her room.

Shirley: Let's go to the church Today. Change your dress.

Shefali: I'm okay with the dress that I'm wearing.

Shirley: Do as I say. Whatever I do, it is for your good.

Shefali: I'm surprised somebody in the house also wishes me well.

Shirley: You will know when you change your dress.

Shirley gave the dress to Shefali and went outside the door. To her surprise, Shefali angrily throws the clothing on the cot but finds Arjun's letter. Shefali picks up the letter and gets teary-eyed.

Shirley came to Shefali with tearful eyes. She said, "I told you that your brother is a storm, and whoever goes near him will get destroyed. I didn't go near him, but my life got ruined. But I will not allow you to get ruined. Come here."

Shefali and Arjun go running to each other. They hug each other.

Arjun: Did you get my letter?

Shefali: Yes, I got it. But it reached the person to whom it shouldn't have gone. Then it came to me. My sister-in-law got the chit and sent me out. I don't know what her motive is. I'm getting scared thinking about what my brother will do when he learns about it.

Arjun: The worst thing that could happen is he will take my life.

Shefali: That's what I fear. If that happens, I won't be able to live without you.

Arjun: As long as my five friends with their girls are with us, no one can harm me.

Suddenly, Sameer, Naina, and others alert Arjun and Shefali about the arrival of Vincent.

Arjun and Shefali are lying under the tree.

Shefali: Why are you silent? Please say something.

Arjun thinks for a while and says, Say my.

Shefali: My.

Arjun: You are my life.

Shefali: Even you are my life.

Arjun aur Shefali <3 | Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Both lockets touch each other. Arjun and Shefali dream about uniting, coming from different backgrounds, and marrying in a Christian style.

The song plays

mohabbat karane waalon ko bahaaron tum duwaayein do

utaaron sab najar inako najaaron tum duwaayein do

Written Update: Arjun And Shefali's Love Story Ends in Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat  Hai

Arjun and Shefali sit under the tree in their wedding attire. Arjun lifts the cloth covering Shefali's face. They spend romantic moments.

jahaan jaayein jidhar jaayein bichhe ho phul raahon mein

jahaan jaayein jidhar jaayein bichhe ho phul raahon mein

na aaye ek bhi aansu kabhi inaki nigaahon mein

farishton inaki kismat ko sawaaron tum duwaayein do

mohabbat karanewaalon ko bahaaron tum duwaayein do

Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai: Somendra Solanki & Hema Sood in LOVE with each  other?

Arjun and Shefali dream about getting into the chariots with the angels, taking them and their friends to a different world. Both give a peck to each other. Both dream of the angels showering raindrops using their arrows while on the boat.

tumhaara raasta dekhe toh kab yeh baat ho jaane

tumhaara raasta dekhe toh kab yeh baat ho jaane

bhala kab din dhale kab shaam kab raat ho jaane

nikal aaye abhi din mein sitaaron tum duwaayein do

Actors Hema Sood and Somendra Solanki QUIT Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai?

Arjun and Shefali dream about consummating in the boat during the night. They visit different places during the day. The angles dance while the couple spends romantic moments. They imagine themselves being close to the stars.

mohabbat jaan hai inaki wafa paigaam hai inaka

mohabbat jaan hai inaki wafa paigaam hai inaka

na koi inaka majhab hai na koi naam hai inaka

kisi bhi naam se inako pukaaron tum duwaayein do

farishton inaki kismat ko sawaaron tum duwaayein do

Arjun And Shefali Latest Gossip and Bulletins, Trending News

The angels are dancing and rejoicing while Arjun and Shefali visit different places. They consummate at night and go boating during the day with the angles driving the boat.

Arjun and Shefali get fast asleep under the tree.

Vincent drives the bike inside the woods while all the boys hide behind the tree. He suddenly stopped the bike after getting Sameer's glimpse.

Vincent: Who is this?

Sameer comes out.

Vincent: Did you see Arjun?

Sameer: No, I didn't.

While Vincent goes a little forward, Sameer makes a cookoo sound. Vincent takes the U-turn but dashes against the tree. Sameer runs towards the boys. All of them club together and make a louder cookoo sound. Arjun and Shefali hear the alert. They get up at the start.

Vincent chases the boys, riding a bike, and catches them. He fights with the boys. Vincent tries to reach Arjun, while the boys try to prevent him from doing that. The boys succeed in preventing him from moving forward. The fight between Vincent and the boys begins. The fight continues. Arjun and Shefali come by that side, which gets noticed by Vincent. Shefali hides under the bushes. Vincent stopped there and went towards Arjun.

Vincent: Where is Shefali?

Arjun: Shefali is in my heart. She is there in my heartbeat and every drop of blood.

Vincent: You don't know me. Are you aware that I can tear you and drink your blood?

Arjun: Yes, I know, but you won't find her. So you won't be able to separate us.

Vincent: Fine, prepare for your death.

Vincent tries to punch Arjun, but Arjun stops his hands and twists them. While Arjun is about to kick Vincent, he stops seeing Shefali's indication.

Arjun leaves his hand. Vincent then beats him black and blue. The boys and Shefali try to stop him. Vincent then drags Shefali to the house and pushes her.

Shirley: What are you doing?

Vincent pushed Shirley and said, "It's all because of you that she went out."

Meanwhile, the boys take Arjun to his house. Tulsi tends to his wounds and ties the cloth onto his head.

Tulsi: Arjun, my boy. You are my only support. Please speak to me if you can.

Arjun opened his eyes. He said, "Yes, I can speak to you."

Tulsi: Things have gone so far, yet why can you not remove Shefali from your thoughts?

Arjun: I never knew that matter would go this far. Otherwise, I would have parted ways with her and forgotten Shefali. I knew that the path that I chose would have consequences that would be inevitable. I can face any complex situation for Shefali, but I can't dream about living without her.

Tulsi: Arjun..

Arjun: Mom, I get restless without her. My hunger, thirst, and sleep subside with her thoughts, so I cannot eat, drink, or sleep. I must meet her regardless of my lifetime or after my death. Yes, I can die for Shefali, but I can't live without her.

Tulsi: Don't worry. I will set things right, whatever may be the consequences.

Tulsi and Arjun emotionally hug each other.

The next day, Tulsi went to the church to meet the Father.

The Father saw Tulsi and asked, "What is the thing that made you come here?"

Tulsi: When love overpowers the faith, there won't be any other option.

Father: How is it affecting you?

Tulsi looked at him.

Father: No need to get scared. The Lord says that whoever knocks at my door will fulfill their wish. So you've come to the right place.

Tulsi: I'm a poor woman. I don't care how my wish gets fulfilled, be it Krishna's temple or Jesus's church. For a beggar, all places are the same.

Tulsi leaves.

Meanwhile, Vincent meets his business partner, Fernando, to arrange Shefali's marriage to a Christian boy.

Fernando: I always had Shefali in mind for my son, George. Since we worked together, I thought of approaching you. I'm glad that you came to me. From my side, the relationship is confirmed. I will take a leave now to make wedding preparations.

Vincent smiles. Fernando leaves.

Vincent to Shirley and Shefali: This is how a family person approaches.

Shirley, in her mind, "Family person indeed! You are accepting that relationship only to merge your business. It is not a marriage. It is a deal."

Vincent leaves.

Shefali and Shirley meet the Father.

Shefali: Father, if love is a crime, I've already committed that crime. My brother wants to get me married against my likes and will. So I've come to take refuge in you as only you can solve that problem."

Father: The matter is not so simple. I know your brother very well. But I will try to meet and convince him. If God wishes, your desire will be fulfilled.

The next day, Father meets Vincent.

Father: I've come to talk about the relationship between Arjun and Shefali.

Vincent: I can understand if someone else had said this, but I can't believe that you are saying this. You know who they are and who we are.

Father: I've not come to talk about religion but have come to speak to you about the hearts that are above these traditions. I want to ask you: If Arjun converts himself to Christianity, will you approve of Shefali's marriage with him?

Vincent gets speechless.

Father: I knew it. I know you won't be able to do that as it is not a question of religion. It is a question of social and financial status. Vincent, you are only measuring everything in terms of money. You are not getting Shefali married, but you are trading her.

Vincent: Nothing like that. Whatever I am doing, it is for my sister's benefit.

Father: Shefali is mature enough to understand what is good and bad for her. Have you ever asked her what she wants?

Vincent: Whatever I decide, that's her decision.

Arjun meets Shefali near the gate.

Shefali: My brother fixed my marriage with someone else. I can't find any other option but to elope with you. Please take me somewhere, even if it is outside the village or even the country.

Arjun: I know things have become complicated, but if we run away, it only shows that we've done something wrong. We can experience true freedom only after we break the chains of traditions and restrictions. Even my mom agreed to our marriage. All my friends will marry only after we marry. We have people supporting our relationship.

Vincent comes there.

Arjun: I've stopped believing in religion, as love is above everything. All are human beings at the end of the day. Everyone has the same two hands, legs, eyes, ears, heart, and the same red blood. I assure you that Shefali can follow her religion even after marrying me. We have made a house for ourselves in our hearts. I request you not to destroy it by separating us.

Arjun leaves. Vincent drags Shefali to the house.

Maheshwari House

Vivek and Vishaka asked Sameer, Munna + Pandit + Kartik, "How long are you going to postpone your marriage with Naina, Swati, Pundit, and Sunaina for that wretched friend of yours?"

The boys said, "Arjun chose to marry the girl outside our religion, but that isn't his fault, nor is Shefali's fault. He is our friend, and we can't see him unhappy. Even our fiancees are fine with that."

Vivek+Vishaka+Kamlesh+Prabha: We can understand that, but what about their parents? Their parents keep asking us. What should we tell them?

The boys said, "Our girls are fine with that. We also tell them to move on as the resolution of the problem is indefinite."

Vivek+Vishaka+Kamlesh+Prabha: That shows how much they love you. They are ready to wait indefinitely. But what about their parents?

The boys said, "If you support us, things will be easy."

Vivek, Vishaka, Kamlesh, and Prabha agree. They said, "If it takes that for our children's happiness, we will do anything."

All of them hatch a plan.

Vivek, Vishaka, Kamlesh, and Prabha meet Anand, Bela, Shashi, and Garima, saying, "Our children favor the relationship of Arjun and Shefali. We must support Arjun and Tulsi."

Anand + Bela + Shashi + Garima: We even support our girls' decisions.

Meanwhile, Vincent burns the wooden stick and hits Shefali.

Shefali groans.

Vincent: You will be someone else's wife within ten days and still dare to call that loafer to my house and have romantic talks. Today, you've got so much guts to build castles in your heart with that scavenger. My anger will subside only after destroying it."

Shefali: As long as Arjun is alive, you can't do anything to us.

Vincent decides to burn Arjun's house. He tries to provoke the villagers, but Vivek, Vishaka, Kamlesh, Prabha, Anand, Bela, Shashi, and Garima favor Tulsi.

Fernando meets George at Gonsalvis House.

Fernando: I've found a match for you.

George: Who is that girl?

Fernando: It is Shefali. Your childhood love.

George: I've never looked upon Shefali in that way. I love someone else.

Fernando: But I gave my word to Vincent. If we back out now, he will cancel all our deals.

George: Is your business deal more important than your child's life? Have you asked me before agreeing to the alliance? I don't consider that as a relationship. I believe it is a deal.

Fernando: I assumed that you like Shefali. That's why I decided to proceed. Anyway, I will go to Vincent and break the alliance.

George and Fernando went to Vincent's place and said, "We are sorry to inform you that we can't proceed with the alliance because George loves someone else."

Vincent: You have given your son lenience to do that, but I'm very strict with my sister.

George: Shefali has been studying with me and sharing her life. We know everything about each other. I love Annie.

Vincent: Fine, even if you back out, I will never give my sister to a Brahmin boy.

Fernando: If that were in your control, you would have controlled the fate of the entire village. You can scare them and make them listen to you. But you cannot win their respect.

They leave. Shirley overheard their conversation and became happy.

Vincent then takes the revolver and meets Tulsi.

Shefali sees that and hurriedly goes to meet Arjun.

Shirley stops her.

Shefali: I need to go. Otherwise, my brother will kill Arjun.

Shirley: If you go there, he will kill both of you. I've good news for you. Fernando and George backed out of the alliance. I'm sure. They will support us.

Shirley called Fernando and said, "I need your help. Please save Arjun and Shefali."

Fernando: Sure. We will not let anything happen to them.

At Tulsi Sadan

Vincent: Where is Arjun?

Tulsi: He is not at home. If you want to say something, let me know.

Vincent: Have you given admission to my sister to teach her singing or find a match for your son?

Tulsi: I never had any such thing in my mind, but it is not their fault or mine if they like each other.

Vincent: By tomorrow morning, you must take your son and leave this place. Otherwise, your son won't be alive.

He leaves.

Arjun reaches home.

Tulsi: Are you okay?

Arjun: Yes, why are you afraid?

Tulsi: Vincent came here and threatened to take your life if we don't leave  the place by tomorrow morning.

The doorbell rings. Tulsi opened the door and saw Shirley, Shefali, George, and Fernando near the door.

Shirley + George + Fernando: I heard the conversation between you and Arjun. We won't let you guys go without Shefali.

Sameer, Naina, Munna, Swati, Pandit, Preeti, Kartik, Sunaina, and their parents came there. They said, "Even we won't stay in this village. We will join you."

Arjun comes out.

Arjun and Shefali bows to Tulsi.

Tulsi hugged them and said, "I think you guys must leave. I will join you later."

Arjun: We won't go anywhere without you.

Tulsi: I am sending you first because I must sell the house. I've to make all the arrangements.

Fernando: If that is your concern, the buyer is correct before you. I am ready to buy the house.

Tulsi handed over the documents to Fernando and sold the house.

Fernando wrote a Rs. 2 crore check, saying, "This is the big money that will be enough for you to settle in the better place. You've got to leave as soon as possible. I will take care of the rest.

Shefali went to Shirley and said, "Thanks a lot. But now I'm concerned about you. My brother will not let you live after this incident."

Shirley: Even I'm leaving that house. I will go back to my parents.

Arjun, Shefali, Tulsi, Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Kartik, Naina, Swati, Preeti, Sunaina, and their parents pack their belongings and are on the way to the port.

On the other hand

Vincent tells the villagers, "Today, if my image got tarnished, tomorrow could be your day. Tomorrow, your children could marry someone against your wishes. The fire that lit in my house could burn your house tomorrow and even the entire village. So attack all of them."

The villagers chase Arjun and his related persons. The boys alert Arjun, Shefali, and Tulsi. All of them hide in a corner. Vincent and the villagers targeted the families that went against him. Vincent has the gun, while the villagers have the torch.

Arjun and Shefali are lying under the rocks of the spring water.

Arjun: Shefali.

Shefali: Tell me.

Sameer-Naina, Munna-Swati, Pandit-Preeti, and Kartik-Sunaina make a sound of a cookoo.

Arjun: Can the cookoo sound, the waves of the sound, and the sound of the heartbeats ever die? No, they will never perish.

Vincent and the villagers search for Arjun, his mother, his friends, and their families.

Arjun continues: Can you hear the sound of the waves?

Shefali: Yes.

Arjun: Can you listen to my heartbeats?

Shefali: Can we not listen to our heartbeats?

Vincent and the villagers still search for Arjun and the people connected to him.

Arjun: The waves that hit the rocks will echo our names and stop only when they dry up and the sun dies.

Arjun aur Shefali <3 | Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

The waves constantly hit the rocks. Arjun's family, friends, finances, and parents still lie on the rocks.

The following day, the angry villagers with Vincent search for them. Seeing the villagers coming closer, Kartik makes a powerful cookoo sound and wakes up everyone.

Everyone wakes up and flees. They go to the church to take refuge from Father, who agrees to protect Tulsi, Vivek, Vishaka, Kamlesh, Prabha, Shashi, and Garima with their children and Shefali.

Sameer and Naina hold their hands while Munna and Swati are together. Pandit and Preeti held each other's hands while Kartik and Sunaina stood as a pair. Arjun and Shefali hug each other.

Vivek and Vishaka went to Tulsi and said, "I think George and Fernando can help us face these villagers whom Vincent manipulated."

Tulsi called up Fernando.

Tulsi: We've taken refuge at Father's church. They won't let us go with Shefali. Please help us.

George: Sure.

George and Fernando came by car and reached the place quickly.

George dialed Annie's number and said, "Come to the church."

Annie drives the car to the church and reaches there.

The news also reached Anant and Gehna.

Gehna: I heard that Shirley agreed to Shefjun's marriage. She is a good lady, and we must help her.

Anant: Yes, you are right. We won't set up the family till we help Arjun and Shefali to settle safely.

TellyDreams: Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 18th June 2021 Written Episode  Update: Anant And Gehna's Funny Moments

Anant and Gehna take Shirley to the church where the targeted families go to take refuge.

Vincent and the other villagers come near the church. Sameer-Naina, Munna-Swati, Pandit-Preeti, and Kartik-Sunaina block Vincent's way. Vincent then starts a physical brawl with them. George, Annie, Fernando, Anant, Gehna, Arjun, and Shefali save them.

Arjun: Enough of your antics. Even I know to raise my hands. I've not raised my hands on you only because you are Shefali's brother. Otherwise, I would have thrashed you. But now it is not the question about me or Shefali. It is the question of my family and friends.

Arjun to Shefali: I'm sorry.

Shefali: I understand. Go ahead.

Arjun and Vincent are ready for the fight. Fernando stops them. He said, "Arjun, I understand why you are taking that step. But don't make your hands dirty because of him. I will deal with him."

Anant, Fernando, and George fight with Vincent while all others fight other villagers.

Vincent then pushes himself ahead and tries to kill Arjun with an axe. Suddenly, the Father came there and held it.

Vincent: Leave the axe.

Father: Vincent, are you out of your mind? Do you know what are you doing?

Vincent: I don't want your preaching at this point. Leave me, or else I will be forced to become a beast from the human.

Father: Is there still any humanity left in you? Are you even a human? An authentic Christian neither murders anyone nor encourages murder.

Vincent: Then what do you expect? Do you want me to see in my eyes that our religion is getting murdered?

Father: It is your arrogance that is saying these things. Once, I asked you if Arjun converted himself to a Christian, would you get Shefali married to Arjun? But you avoided that question. So I won't accept that reason. I know you very well. Let me tell you, there is not much difference between Christianity and humanity. At this moment, you have lost your mind out of your anger.

Vincent: Yes, I've gone mad.

He tries to snatch the axe.

Father: Vincent, No religion or law gives you the authority to turn from human to beast and take lives.

Vincent: I don't care or have time to listen to your gyaan. I don't even care for the law. Yes, I will get hanged for the crime, but I will not let the cross go out of my sister's neck. It is the cross that you, me, and other Christians wear.

Father: Yes, we are wearing the same cross, but there is only one cross which Lord Jesus wore for the entire world. He is not only for the Christians but for all religions. That cross only teaches us to spread love instead of hatred. If not for me or anyone else, at least for the sake of Jesus, don't separate the innocent hearts. Think that it is His will and accept that relationship.

Vincent: That's impossible. My sister was born and brought up as a Christian. She will live and die as a Christian.

Arjun and Shefali remember their days as children and remove their lockets, shocking Vincent and the crowd.

Arjun: If religion comes in the way of our freedom, then we don't want that religion. We will live the way that we wish.

Shefali: Religion always joins relationships. It does not separate them. My Jesus does not spread hatred in the name of religion.

Father: Vincent, do you have any answer for that?

Shefali Turns Masiya For Sameer And Naina From Arjun | Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat  Hai | TV Prime Time - YouTube

Vincent gets speechless.

Father: Tell me what answer you have. I also ask all of you, do you have an explanation for that?

The entire crowd also becomes speechless.

Arjun: I don't have any name or identity now.

Shefali: Please let us go. We will go to the place where there is a light of love.

Arjun and Shefali hold each other's hands and go forward. Vincent drops his axe. Shirley sees that and kisses the cross.

As Arjun and Shefali are about to leave, Sameer-Naina, Munna-Swati, Preeti-Pandit, Kartik-Sunaina, Anant-Gehna, and George-Annie make the sound of the cookoo.

Arjun and Shefali get elated and hug them. Tulsi, Vivek-Vishaka, Kamlesh-Prabha, and Shashi-Gareema also join them. All of them leave the village and settle in Mumbai.

Arjun marries Shefali.

Arjun And Shefali Latest Gossip and Bulletins, Trending News

Sameer marries Naina.

Checkout Naina and Sameer's wedding pictures

Munna marries Swati.

Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai: Munna Swati's love story cut short

Kartik marries Sunaina.

Pandit marries Preeti.

Parool on X: "Yudkbh is that one show where Pandit and Preeti didn't even  fall in love with each other yet they made us fall in love with them.  #YUDKBHLivesOn https://t.co/3kH5UTnCn2" /

George marries Annie.

Beyhadh NEW PROMO: Maya Flaunts Her Baby Bump; Arjun & Vandana Are  Extremely Happy - Filmibeat

They start a new life. Tulsi, Arjun, and Shefali incorporated a music academy. Sameer and Naina become scriptwriters. Munna-Swati began their business. Preeti starts her beauty parlor while Pandit opens his saloon. George and Fernando canceled the deal with Vincent and started a new company in Mumbai. Anant and Gehna began their photography business.

Shirley decides to go to Mumbai and take a house close to Arjun and Shefali's. Vincent realizes the atrocities that he committed.

While Shirley is about to leave, Vincent holds her hand.

Vincent: I realize my mistake. I understand that it is not easy for you to forgive me. But please forgive me if possible. If you leave, it will make me lonely.

Shirley: Serves you right as you never valued human beings, but you gave more importance to false honor. You've never let anyone live their lives while you have lived yours. I will accept you only if you answer the question that I asked you. Do you remember the question that I asked? I asked you, "Whatever gift you gave me, which husband has given his wife? Who do you call a beast if you are a human?"

Vincent: I agree that I never gave you anything except expensive jewelry and the pain. I never spent time with you or understood your feelings or my sister's likes. I always gave Shefali what she wanted but could not do that concerning her life partner. But now, I want to start a new life with you.

Shirley is in a dilemma.

Shirley: I want some time to think.