Breaking news: Abhishek was thrown out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bigg-boss-17producer-ravi-dubey-dismisses-rumors-of-abhishek-kumar-being-ousted-from-udaariyaan_203375

But the producer says otherwise.

Who knows what the truth is

Edited by Raina101 - 10 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

By seeing Abhishek in bb show , truth is Abhishek had anger issues . So itโ€™s clear what the truth is .

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOL if you guys read both the articles they are speaking in his favor that he was not thrown out

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

who would be bothered to read the articles we people are born to believe the roumers.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AR4eve

LOL if you guys read both the articles they are speaking in his favor that he was not thrown out

Actually the first article (Uttam Ahlawat) is edited now.

The following is an extract from the original article.

Abhishek had a lot of anger issues during Udaariyaan and we didn't want any drama. Isha and Abhishek should have kept their personal and professional life different. They failed to keep it like that hence they suffered. I have been in this industry since a long time and I have seen many love stories starting on sets. Falling in love is never wrong but there needs to be a line.

But now, the same guy is siding with Abhishek after telling all these things. He even admitted before that Isha's allegations were partially true.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR4eve

Later IF edited the article . I read before IF edited the article , they changed it LOL

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Actually the first article (Uttam Ahlawat) is edited now.

The following is an extract from the original article.

Abhishek had a lot of anger issues during Udaariyaan and we didn't want any drama. Isha and Abhishek should have kept their personal and professional life different. They failed to keep it like that hence they suffered. I have been in this industry since a long time and I have seen many love stories starting on sets. Falling in love is never wrong but there needs to be a line.

But now, the same guy is siding with Abhishek after telling all these things. He even admitted before that Isha's allegations were partially true.

Abhishek accepted tat . Seems got call from producer n later director released another article n IF changed it .

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow keya chamcha ka role mila tha in Udadyan.....aur uska anger issuesmiley39Why did they tolerate? Lol. Did he bribed this produce?Why was this moron even got chance?๐Ÿ™„