Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

EMA wala mamla na, kya aur kar sakti hai

She will bring that out mostly and soon she will know Gautam intention. 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reshamc

Tara's plan just made me all the more sure. Out of the multiple villains we have, Rajeev-Tara have the most brains. They know what they want, and how to take it. 

Babita, ishika, gautam - they just keep floundering without any concrete roadmap. 

I think this fraud thing will bring Virat and Amruta together again. In spite being angry I hope virat realises that banker would never do something like this. And dusri taraf, Ammu might realise 5 crore was the amount Nimrit wanted and exactly that much has been stolen. So then, they team up to investigate and become friends again. Let's hope smiley2

Virat will know her innocence since she was in building premises for makar Sankranti and that day she wore lehenga not saree which Rajiv Tara did not know. How can she come back in a minute after withdrawing money  to Ahuja house from far away location. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The forced confusion of jayesh truth vs virat truth was not needed. Dialogues given made no sense. Mujhe pehli baar laga ki aaji and babita have the same mentality. Like both have a set opinion about some sect of people, and decide to judge them without knowing the whole story. Babita about middle class girls, and aaji about divorced men. Both are judging based on the tag, and not the person. Not great smiley21smiley21

I agree and disagree. In a way both are 2 sides of the same coin. One more mature and the other too weird. Had felt they are similar even before - with Aaji's take on Virat (coolie, chor, chanda mangnewala... she still calls him coolie) going with Babita's take on Amruta. 

While Babita's fears around Amruta (and Virat) doesnt make much sense (or i have to wonder if it does make sense), Aaji's fears around Virat (for Amruta) felt more on place. She connected the incidents well too... to suspect he is trapping her. Even yesterdays waist hold - cant blame her if that helped her to come to that conclusion. 

Set opinions - true... but I'd prefer my dark secrets to be known to Aaji than to Babita... if I am to choose it be known to one of them. smiley36 

But overall imo the story did take a turn (not for the good) after her entry. They did disturb a flow that they had found and havent recovered from it well enough... though there have been good scenes. The story still feels a bit shaky. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chances are less because tara specifically mentioned that she took care to ensure her face was not captured on camera. 

Yes humiliation could happen after engagement is done. And maybe Gautam then breaks the alliance using this excuse when he realises that the Ahujas hate Ammu. Agar yeh hua, toh aaji is going to hate virat all the more. 

Makers forgot their own trick of biometrics. Even with wig, and hiding face from cameras, there is no way that Tara can fake Amruta’s physical features- like her thumb print, or retinal scan. This forgery track may reduce trp. Hopefully makers realise this soon. It's dumb and not well planned. 

Good that Aaji hates Virat more. I am happy with this development. At least one member of Chitnis family shouldn't be impressed by Virat’s character (appearance, behaviour) and Ahujas’ wealth. smiley20

Adiandsid thumbnail

Tara's plan just made me all the more sure. Out of the multiple villains we have, Rajeev-Tara have the most brains. They know what they want, and how to take it. 

Babita, ishika, gautam - they just keep floundering without any concrete roadmap. 

I think this fraud thing will bring Virat and Amruta together again. In spite being angry I hope virat realises that banker would never do something like this. And dusri taraf, Ammu might realise 5 crore was the amount Nimrit wanted and exactly that much has been stolen. So then, they team up to investigate and become friends again. Let's hope smiley2

True. Tara-Rajeev are good - much better than the rest. Good or bad, they plan, they execute... and succeed. 

Hope Virat-Amruta will work together. 5cr is a dubious amount for at least Virat to believe in. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

EMA wala mamla na, kya aur kar sakti hai

Ab yeh Rajiv-Tara forgery fraud case bhi aane wala hain Amruta ke sar pe. smiley11 Babita won't leave the chance to humiliate her. smiley44 Plus maybe if the fraud case won't come to notice of Ahujas, then maybe Babita makes a deal with Gautam who then has another reason to break his alliance with Amruta. But most likely, he will break it on seeing Amu accused of forgery and theft of the 5 crores. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

I think in Gautam’s case, he is ambitious but at the same time, he wants respect as well. That's why he politely keeps reminding Virat, as to what his name is,(so as to not upset Virat a lot) and in other times makes remarks like ‘better luck next time’. (reminder that he is no doormat)

Gautam - while what you mentioned makes sense, the role of the character doesn't. Like vivkriti mentioned think he is being used to take this to Virat-Amruta wedding. baaki sab scene dependent and use him in whatever way that makes sense for the scene. In a way he is cringe - wanting his fiancé to get close to Virat for favours! Guess the person wont mind doing that to his wife too. Khud kuch try kyu nahi karta?

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could not decode aaji's view on divorce. To harsh, she said it is the man's fault. To ammu, she said, both husband and wife are responsible for the rishta. 

So does she hold both parties equally at fault? Or only the man at fault? Pls help me understand smiley9

flutterby thumbnail

I could not decode aaji's view on divorce. To harsh, she said it is the man's fault. To ammu, she said, both husband and wife are responsible for the rishta. 

So does she hold both parties equally at fault? Or only the man at fault? Pls help me understand smiley9

The way, I am currently seeing it, Aaji thinks badly of Virat. She thinks he is a cheat who traps innocent girls, marries and then divorces them. Harsh is a young, impressionable boy who can easily be influenced by seeing a rich man like Virat. So she tells him that a man’s success shouldn't be valued by his bank balance, societal status but rather by his marital status, hoping that he doesn't follow in Virat’s footsteps.

But the case changes when it comes to Amruta. She is wiser than Harsh and has seen what life can throw at you.. She hopes and prays her Poti won't divorce easily. To Amu, she gives equal importance to both man and woman in helping keep a marriage successful. (but mostly it's just a case of the makers bumbling as usual with limited time and giving her contradictory dialogues) smiley18 but I feel her view differs from person to person. Immature person like Harsh will be told he as a man should be more responsible for his successful married life, while a more responsible person like Ammu, the success falls equally on both parties. smiley1

Adiandsid thumbnail

Agree with what flutterby mentioned. Think she took it on a case by case thing too. 

Her initial reaction was fbs of what she saw Virat doing with Amruta... and acc to her he is crossing a line. Connecting that she concludes its his fault. Probably on giving it more thought she mentions it is likely his fault. 'While both are responsible for the relationship and divorce, its mostly the man too' - the reason she says she isnt 'purana khayalaat wali' - i'd guess most will just jump to have the wife at fault. 

I have to guess she will take it on a case by case thing. The two scenes were coloured by 2 things... One Harsh and second the unnecessary confusion they wanted to create. But her saying 'mostly its the man's fault' makes me think she prefers to look at some evidence before coming to a conclusion .. and she had a bit of it with Virat - enough to say 'I feel he is at fault'. 

[But on another level, should be none of her business... but can give her the pass that at least she looks at evidence before coming to conclusion.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago