Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: shmuupie

My point EXACTLY!! But not many seem to understand here! This was predecided and not something they came up with mid season! They had this clause that they would continue to get this treatment during the show and BB team agreed to it!

BB (as in the bb team or the head honcho) has shown a big ego in the past too and some of the contestants are ridiculed unnecessarily all year round! Remember Rubina? She tried to stop somebody’s fight - why were you interfering. She kept quiet during somebody’s fight - why didn’t you take a stand! All I’m saying is this was uncalled for. Why not throw Ankita out then and there if they felt rule was broken bec it wasn’t and they knew it! They need Ankita and Vicky for the show! If these two go the show won’t survive as nobody else is doing anything!

Exactly ...BB team are selective they follow their own rules per convenience...

Why didnt they stop Kangana when she openly told Ankita how she was doing in the game

Or Stan when he was giving advise to Munawar

They have family visits... So anyone can get a hint from them

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

She is clearly not getting hair colour or haircut ...its something else

No housemate is scared of her ..majority has fought with her so i don't know how you came to the opinion above

It was mentioned atleast 3 to 4 times. she just have scalp problem which is not a disease or anything it's normal but, she is having hair color which was also mentioned in the show by other contestants.

No one fights they just go back to her immediately and reconcile. It's all fake. This is all well scripted.

Noone dares to go against ankita in the show specially Munnawar even after BB and Salman clearly calling him out. He conveniently avoids talking or going against Ankita.

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu221

It was mentioned atleast 3 to 4 times. she just have scalp problem which is not a disease or anything it's normal but, she is having hair color which was also mentioned in the show by other contestants.

No one fights they just go back to her immediately and reconcile. It's all fake. This is all well scripted.

Noone dares to go against ankita in the show specially Munnawar even after BB and Salman clearly calling him out. He conveniently avoids talking or going against Ankita.

It was mentioned because it was what they assumed it was hair colour but you can clearly tell she needs hair colour ...her roots are growing out!

And you are watching a different show if you say they all are scared of Ankita ...its very clear they are not ...and Munna has gone against Ankita

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was mentioned because it was what they assumed it was hair colour but you can clearly tell she needs hair colour ...her roots are growing out!

And you are watching a different show if you say they all are scared of Ankita ...its very clear they are not ...and Munna has gone against Ankita

Nope it was clearly mentioned she had hair color dine.

And definitely all know she will win Noone is against her for the same reason. Munnaear never goes against her at all. He is most scared.

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu221

Nope it was clearly mentioned she had hair color dine.

And definitely all know she will win Noone is against her for the same reason. Munnaear never goes against her at all. He is most scared.

What are you talking about?! ..look at Ankita's hair ..its the same colour ...and the roots are growing out! It was Manara who assumed it and said she wants to change her colour ..but when BB brought the topic out ..Ankita said it was a scalp treatment but it is not as important as Vicky's..so she can stop ..but the HMs at that point allowed it! ..and even if it was colour ...she obviously had already it in her contract..its not something she demanded during the show

As for Munna..he has nominated Ankita in past too ...

Ankita is no TV lord that people will be scared of her ... And they clearly are not! She is being nominated every week almost ..and that too in open nomination..

Think logically

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

If she has so much of superior complex ,who wants to go and talk to her only peoples like Isha who have no stand .

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

If she has so much of superior complex ,who wants to go and talk to her only peoples like Isha who have no stand .

I dont think she has superiority complex ...but she is self centered ..like she has to point out her goodness etc she is stupid but i dont think she is vicious (if you understand what i mean)

And Isha honestly jumps from people to people ...jab Ankita se fight tu she goes to Ash ..jab Ash se ho tu Manara..but again i think Isha is very naive in that sense

Edited by M.A.K123 - 10 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail

True Isha is very naive because of her age ,but Anku why her neck is always hanging half way in the sky ?its arrogance nothing else and she said it other day as well I am Ankit Lokhande do u know that ,which was very cheap proves her arrogance . I am sorry these type of peoples I cant stand .

M.A.K123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

True Isha is very naive because of her age ,but Anku why her neck is always hanging half way in the sky ?its arrogance nothing else and she said it other day as well I am Ankit Lokhande do u know that ,which was very cheap proves her arrogance . I am sorry these type of peoples I cant stand .

She said that? ..i must have missed this

But i honestly i dnt thing she is that big of a name ... She has just 1 drama to her name that was too some time ago

Edited by M.A.K123 - 10 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail

She said that? ..i must have missed this

But i honestly i dnt thing she is that big of a name ... She has just 1 drama to her name that was too some time ago

Yes she said it in-between the fight with Niel and Aish.