RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I've read online that Aish was the first choice for Fighter with Hrithik in order to reunite this classic screen couple onscreen. So have the Bachchans sabotaged this for Aish and her fans too?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan's old ad resurfaces online, fans say 'it's criminal we only got 3 films with them'. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/aishwarya-rai-hrithik-roshan-s-old-ad-resurfaces-online-makes-fans-ask-for-more-watch-101678010247197.html

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Did they conceive the beach scene for her originally

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've read online that Aish was the first choice for Fighter with Hrithik in order to reunite this classic screen couple onscreen. So have the Bachchans sabotaged this for Aish and her fans too?

I feel like that is fairly unlikely. Aish was in talks for some film but it was not an action film in any way, as that would mean getting on weight loss medication, something she's pretty much trying to avoid. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I feel like that is fairly unlikely. Aish was in talks for some film but it was not an action film in any way, as that would mean getting on weight loss medication, something she's pretty much trying to avoid. 

Aishwarya does not do beach swimsuit scenes. That may have been added for Deepika at her request.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/when-aishwarya-rai-spoke-against-bikini-round-in-miss-world-pageant-cancelled-it-next-year-different-nationalities-uncomfortable-8327510/

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Same energy

IMG_0497.jpeg

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm genuinely fed up of reading that Aishwarya was the first choice for every single film! Give it a break. If the Bachchan's were really as bad as they are claimed to be, they would never have let her done ADHM. smiley29

Edited by ChanChanMan - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChanChanMan

I'm genuinely fed up of reading that Aishwarya was the first choice for every single film! Give it a break. If the Bachchan's were really as bad as they are claimed to be, they would never have let her done ADHM. smiley29

If you are that fed up with it, please go speak to Big B and Jayaji and tell them to release Aishwarya from her matrimonial vows so she can return to the people who love her most, her fans, and continue to shine onscreen for new generations to come. 

Then you won't have to read any articles about what films Aishwarya was first choice for because she will already be playing those roles. You'll have the intense pleasure of watching her instead!

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aishu gets offered every new conceivable film in the universe but the dusht jahil Bacchan family forbid her from acting in any of them. 

Down down Bachhan khaandan 

Murdabad Murdabad 

I say we file a court case, first HC and then if the judgement is not in our favour, we'll challenge it in SC. We'll petition for all the movies to be remade with Aishwarya as originally casted, even if it means she has to do 6 movies per year surpassing Akshay. We'll stop at nothing but justice. smiley14

This is a kind notice to all Aishwarya fans to assemble here. A petition shall be shared with you all.

Dhanyawaad. 

Edited by ohophelia - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Aish fans have decided that it was worth it to sacrifice Fighter to Deepika for Aish to get the starring role of another period epic.