Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

AGREE 100%
I’m not Ankita fan I find her very whiny and cringy at times this was made too out too much!!

BB’s ego is hurt whoever they have to tell hear after year to come they make sure to throw them u set the bus and humiliate them be it Gauhar, Hina, Kushal or Rubina! This is pathetic seriously!

Originally posted by: lkd48

Yes, she asked how she looked, she said big boss fandom is huge. Munawar may be didnt understand the whole conversation properly. He could have asked them to replay it before doing panchayat of the issue.
As a captain he could have punished her by giving extra duties, without involving Vicky. He could gave told her face to face whilst he took her separately to talk as soon as he came out of the room. He keeps saying “main samajh gaya” but in fact he doesnt really understand anything at all.
Also, if Ankita was in wrong, should BB makers not shown the video clip rather than audio clip?

Also, as far as Ankita is concerned, she should have reacted more fiercely. I didnt like her reaction. It was very thanda. She should have really taken a stand for her and especially Vicky. In all this, he was dragged unnecessarily.
They got the service and it was agreed by the team that they can have it. After trying for so many years, makers finally got Ankita to sign the show agreeing to the terms of getting treatment and now makers are trying to show her and Vicky as a villain.

Why should others have a say in whether its fair or unfair for her/vicky to have those service when makers were the one who agreed to it?

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ankita didn't ask anything wrong, bb should clear this.

Who is munavar to decide??

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Munawar is the most overrated contestant in the history of the show. He is not at all intelligent or interesting. I just hate him and his vibes match Manara perfectly. Only difference is he is a covert snake.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

literally was yawning while that audio played

i think bb made a mountain out of a molehill and munawar knew that thats why didnt action but bb clearly forced munna to go fight ankita

what bakwaas

we are not falling for this planned/fixed fights bb

please do better and leave munawar alone let him do what he wants to instead of forcing YOUR agenda on him

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

agreed they should play the clip to the house

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neensm

He’s the captain! He can decide. The info she received could give her a “shot in the arm” so to speak to help her at a crucial point in the game. Psychologically it’s hard to stay away from your family and the outside world. They already had the encouragement and advice from their moms, why does she deserve any more advantage? She just doesn’t come off as genuine!

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmmm on those grounds you’d feel that Neil, Aishwarya, Ankita and Vicky also have added advantage of having their spouses with them??? Having spouses as the contestants or calling their moms was entirely BB’s decision as was the decision to allow them weekly treatments by their own staff. They knew they had mikes on them so they were not going to ask any personal questions! Ankita just asked how am I looking on screen what she meant was appearance and not performance! Fandom page was of bb not any other contestant. Bb spoon feeding munawar and making it bigger than what it actually was is ridiculous!

Edited by shmuupie - 10 months ago
ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neensm

Whole house is against Ankita now…Rinku Don being the biggest culprit..

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shmuupie

Hmmm on those grounds you’d feel that Neil, Aishwarya, Ankita and Vicky also have added advantage of having their spouses with them??? Having spouses as the contestants or calling their moms was entirely BB’s decision as was the decision to allow them weekly treatments by their own staff. They knew they had mikes on them so they were not going to ask any personal questions! Ankita just asked how am I looking on screen what she meant was appearance and not performance! Fandom page was of bb not any other contestant. Bb spoon feeding munawar and making it bigger than what it actually was is ridiculous!

TBH Neil and Vicky would probably be better off without their spouses!😝

Ankita asked what she asked, and we all know good and well what she was really asking! She came out of that treatment in a better mood, and feeling happier than she went in. That’s what I said, a “shot in the arm”.
Munawar is a coward! He gave the punishment but didn’t come off straightforward at all. The whole thing was a waste, but Ankita knew exact what she was doing. She’s an almost 40 year old woman; she’s no naive girl.

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like she really got some outside info which is why bb wanted to put and end to it.