Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Anees.

Seerat will flip only when she faces a financial situation as in if she wants to eat or likes something & is about to buy THEN she realises no money& even now tht angad is NIL & she can’t ask him or anybody it’s when I feel she will slowly change her side & go all selfish & be like am Mrs.Garry Baweja… 

Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar! I hope it happens likewise. 

anushka87 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvgs5JpN7wD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Fav scene 😭✨ But as flashback mila tha

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khaalidimaag

Mujhe toh Seerat ka status hi nahin samajh aa raha. I think usko khudko bhi samajh nahin aa raha. Which I think in a way makes sense for her personality. In her own la la land. 

As people have rightly pointed out, she knows how to bully Sahiba and is mainly a people pleaser otherwise. 

Why were Angad's expressions to Sahiba in court so weird today? Was he emoting guilt, pain, emotional numbness due to trauma, pata nahin kya? I felt he could have done better. Sahiba again emoted well today. 

Bold 1: 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bold 2: mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I actually like it when she does (which is always I think).

Himanshi always has perfect intensity in those scenes. Though I haven't watched today's episode yet. But I was sure she would hug him after bail and yaaay , I am proud of my predictable prediction.

Ur prediction was SPOT ON

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anees.

Romance ke mamle mei toh dono sloths, I do LOVE when they go all fierce for each other, haqq jatana, calling each other husband & vohtti (meko wo sab boht zyada Pasand) but the physical affection side is missing & I really want them to get past this stupid awkward phase ASAP.  In mumbai track when the towel dropped & sahiba saw Angad’s all & main ang….I loved how she was like “so what, wife hoon Tumhari” like she was so chill n bold, Monga house mei Angad’s turn to go chill n bold hopefully smiley2smiley43

Ikr... Assuming love each other....As Donajii rightly points out ( dekho ji credits di meine) it's mostly platonic... No physical passion...  But let's sya this is the phase where they are slowly realizong each other's value, maybe in the next phase we might get fall and catch scenes, a drunk scene, a pool scene, more hugs... But above all that I want a Angad breakdown scene + hug & comforting Sahan scene... Makersss sun rahe ho??? 

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Ur prediction was SPOT ON

Thanks

All credits to Ganja makers who have given this scene 6000000 times.

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Why Sahiba's number is unknown number 🤔 I was sure it would be someone calling to inform Bears are bankrupt when Man 🐻 picked up

Sahiba's phone was with inspector in house arrest, she was calling from other phone from sunny sood track

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Ikr... Assuming love each other....As Donajii rightly points out ( dekho ji credits di meine) it's mostly platonic... No physical passion...  But let's sya this is the phase where they are slowly realizong each other's value, maybe in the next phase we might get fall and catch scenes, a drunk scene, a pool scene, more hugs... But above all that I want a Angad breakdown scene + hug & comforting Sahan scene... Makersss sun rahe ho??? 

Bhai...I can only feel bad for you lot. I am happy with breaks in Sahiba abuse. You will get eyelocks and the millionth iteration of Sahiba hugging Angad 🫂 

N_n_n_n thumbnail

Lmao Yash saying tum kabhi galat ho sakti ho kya to Jassi, loved his tone.

The last 4 minutes. Too much funsmiley39

So excited for tomorrow's episode 

That line was highlight of today's episode after hug 😂😂😂😂

hellodona thumbnail

Best part (and only good part I fear) about Sahan is Tmd ost. Want them to play it on Nawal.