vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Guys, I was thinking we should have a thread dedicated to each of us posting whatever cute, sexy stuff we want to see between KuVan. They aren't going to officially confess any time soon - so in the meanwhile I hope the writers fill episodes with really cute scenes - even if they are cliched - these two are very HOT together!!

I'll start with two - i wanna see.

I want to Tara to ask her Vandu mama and papa to kiss her hard on either cheek from either side and then I want her to move out the middle - leading to K and V accidentally kissing - and then later K talking to V about it!! I have become a huge fan of their sweet talks!

Post marriage (assuming V&K will sleep separately), I want Tara to insist that her Mama and Papa sleep with her and hug her from either side and then get out of the way once V&K sleep - The night should see them hugging each other and sleeping :)

I can think of many more i'd like to see - but would love to hear from you guys! 

Edited by vdna - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

So here are a few KuVan scenes that I would love to see…

1. Self Defense Class: Kunal is usually missing in action when Vandu is thrashing or slapping the hearing out of someone. She has never lacked in self defense however Kunal usually shows up too late missing these moments. I gather that he doesn’t know she can defend herself so I would like to see him offer to teach her basic self defense moves as she keeps mum regarding her prior knowledge allowing him to show off and gain her applause since he’s trained in kalari. When asked for her to demonstrate what she’s learn she could overpower him and accidentally give him a right hook. Sorry for her actions, Vandu would tenderly attend to his wound on his jawline unconsciously drawing closer and creating an intimate moment. 

2. Cooking Competition: Kunal and Vandu engage in a friendly cooking competition to impress Tara. They both try to outdo each other in preparing a special meal, leading to hilarious kitchen mishaps and of course intimate moments.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 4 months ago
vdna thumbnail

Super love both ideas!!! Lot of scope for intimate and cute moments in both scenarios:)) 

I also want a shower scene. Tara sending Vandu into the bathroom with Kunal showering :)) seeing him shirtless is gonna send her to another planet :)

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

So here are a few KuVan scenes that I would love to see…

1. Self Defense Class: Kunal is usually missing in action when Vandu is thrashing or slapping the hearing out of someone. She has never lacked in self defense however Kunal usually shows up too late missing these moments. I gather that he doesn’t know she can defend herself so I would like to see him offer to teach her basic self defense moves as she keeps mum regarding her prior knowledge allowing him to show off and gain her applause since he’s trained in kalari. When asked for her to demonstrate what she’s learn she could overpower him and accidentally give him a right hook. Sorry for her actions, Vandu would tenderly attend to his wound on his jawline unconsciously drawing closer and creating an intimate moment. 

2. Cooking Competition: Kunal and Vandu engage in a friendly cooking competition to impress Tara. They both try to outdo each other in preparing a special meal, leading to hilarious kitchen mishaps and of course intimate moments.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

😂 That would definitely send her to Mars. I’m waiting for her to notice how hot he is. So far, I think she’s mesmerized by his chivalry and support but I don’t know if she’s noticed those chiseled pecs and biceps.

Originally posted by: vdna

Super love both ideas!!! Lot of scope for intimate and cute moments in both scenarios:)) 

I also want a shower scene. Tara sending Vandu into the bathroom with Kunal showering :)) seeing him shirtless is gonna send her to another planet :)

vdna thumbnail

I know right!!!! ..we need her to see him shirtless!!! can't wait!

😂 That would definitely send her to Mars. I’m waiting for her to notice how hot he is. So far, I think she’s mesmerized by his chivalry and support but I don’t know if she’s noticed those chiseled pecs and biceps.

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess she'll stare at him tongue tied..loving all the ideas here.. hope we get to visualise atleast some onscreen too...

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Would love to see Vandu give Kunal a taste of his own medicine or have him experience what it’s like to live with someone with mood swings. Would love to see Vandu flip on Kunal or get angry with him but revert back to her nice self the next day. Writers can easily blame it on her hormones and age. She’s a 35 year old woman and at this age women experience many changes within their body and especially their libido. Sometimes women will gain weight or see an extra wrinkle. It can be scary. They can have conflicting emotions but yet crave intimacy. So it can be fun.

Welcome to mid-life Vandu. 😉 

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
vdna thumbnail

Yes that would be fun!! It's high time Vandana gives Kunal a earful and blame him for things he has nothing to do with! Yeah, right now she seems way too calm no PMS even!

Would love to see Vandu give Kunal a taste of his own medicine or have him experience what it’s like to live with someone with mood swings. Would love to see Vandu flip on Kunal or get angry with him but revert back to her nice self the next day. Writers can easily blame it on her hormones and age. She’s a 35 year old woman and at this age women experience many changes within their body and especially their libido. Sometimes women will gain weight or see an extra wrinkle. It can be scary. They can have conflicting emotions but yet crave intimacy. So it can be fun.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Looks like you’re getting your wish for a work trip! Yay! 

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I want to see this part of Vandu. Kunal won't know what hit him if she gets all angry and moody with him.