Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Is this true?tehelka coming back! I watched a video too,where arun and tehelka's wife is in hotel and doing fun.

📸 Watch this video on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/bbN5ag4ceeQEkyRy/?mibextid=o9LsNV

Yes I have watched it as well ,hope they are not thinking to extend the season again ?
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Soniya Bansal doing vote appeal for Vicky and KZ smiley42

IMG_20231212_185746.jpgIMG_20231212_185733.jpg

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In LF aish and Ankita are fighting bcoz Aishwarya didn't take munna out...

This is the only issue the thing is the rest of the HMS are so dumb that by default munna wins these things easily...he just said in LF mujhe inke saath sirf mera 30% dimag lagane ki zarurat hai😭

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya5554

This is the only issue the thing is the rest of the HMS are so dumb that by default munna wins these things easily...he just said in LF mujhe inke saath sirf mera 30% dimag lagane ki zarurat hai😭

He is not wrong though 🤡...itne dumb contestants ek saath in one season were never there....

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Chad ash my achy se Pela Ankita ko

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Isliye Munna chill rehta hai. He is actually right smiley36

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

In the whole SSR saga, neither Vicky nor Ankita were saint. Actually the opposite. Kicked down isn't enough for what happened, she's witchhunted. All the cops harassment, all the BS, and all the evidence was a few gms of weed, which is absurd.

Oh alcoholic or not, she's deffo violent w him. Did read an article where she slapped him for something.

I don’t think she was alcoholic tbh either, I think Indian public is ready always to vilify the woman. My point was just that the public witch hunt that she was supporting quickly turned to her also when that breakup was mutual if not him leaving her. Anyway by her bringing it up again and again in show is also not appropriate.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s cray this week how much the housemates are molly coddling Munna.

For eg. when Vicky was down it’s not like Munna came and consoled him and took care of him, but both Vicky and Ankita suck up to him.

Whole house sucks up to him and BB is also giving him platform on platform to shine toh how will he fight with anyone like they want smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

It’s cray this week how much the housemates are molly coddling Munna.

For eg. when Vicky was down it’s not like Munna came and consoled him and took care of him, but both Vicky and Ankita suck up to him.

Whole house sucks up to him and BB is also giving him platform on platform to shine toh how will he fight with anyone like they want smiley37

arun was indifferent towards munnawar but munnu is actually smart pore ghar ko zalil kar ky munnawar ny arun immunity jetwai chintu ky sath Milkar

So when it matter arun will side will munna too

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 10 months ago