Maan come take her to room and call Dr

Geet say she okay

Maan asked Angad when he come

Angad say he coming

Waiting for next update

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Wow wat an update rahul was geet s gift from maan I mean his apology but rahul came for his son how sad he did not even hesitate to kill advik he too was his son but for agam he is ready to do whatever can be done as it's shaina and his son good that maan is torturing him to no end but when geet sees him she gets upset but maan makes rahul to apologise as a dog and he does advik s name bring tears to her eyes but she gets upset and go maan punches rahul for making an geet s mood off and Angad takes him off from there maan tries to pacify her and asks if she wants a grand party waiting for next to see is der good news as geet was not well looking forward.

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 hours ago

Interesting part, so this was Maans gift, to be frank I loved that Rahul is being tortured like this he deserves all this and he is the real bad omen, he need to hear this and rot for rest of his life, Geet no longer wants to see Rahul face is understandable no wonder she hated this gift bit I enjoy the way Maan chnages when she is with him becoming more calm of a person, party is a good idea waiting for more

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Awesome update baby smiley4 Commented on blog smiley4