Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

What?!! He has done movies and their trailers bhi aagaye! , I'm hearing his name first time today. Need to Google to know he is nepo Or non-nepo, it's not like I care if either of the two but i feel he is non-nepo otherwise I would have seen many bashing threads on him in this forum in this one year.

He was in the Commando series and in Force, movies aake chali gayi, it's ok if you haven't heard of them.

Non-nepo.

Unfortunately, his stunts in movies aare 🤌 acting is 🫠 non-nepo tiger Shroff, if you will, though Tiger's stunts feel more like a dance, like he has some sort of rhythm he is working with.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I just have one question.. If he is alone, who is clicking these pictures????smiley44

Same as when people are alone in a movie

r/bollywoodmemes - Cameraman of Kabir Singh

People who are saying why Ranveer was bashed and why Vidyut isn't??

Well Vidyut is not as popular(loved or hated) as Ranveer....that is not as much bashing as we got for Veeru...

Latest example.....is Salman's niece Alizeh......and SRK's daughter Suhana......no one cared for Alizeh being a nepo baby and bashing her.....but Suhana got beaten up black and blue...

You have to evoke that much emotion in the janta to bash you..

I am not condoning bashing.....just answering the question why some get bashed and some don't.......

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Same as when people are alone in a movie

r/bollywoodmemes - Cameraman of Kabir Singh

smiley37

Word Count: 1

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

My only concern is that he has a fire so close to a tree.

I defended Ranveer, I defend every woman who shows skin, and I will defend Vidyut. If you got it, why not flaunt it?

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

As a girl i hate seeing naked men pics. More so when they are flaunting their muscles. Its not appealing and such a turn off. I definitely didnt need to see this before going to sleep. smiley11

Give me a well covered man with a black shirt and rolled up sleeves, good trousers and specs.

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

As a girl i hate seeing naked men pics. More so when they are flaunting their muscles. Its not appealing and such a turn off. I definitely didnt need to see this before going to sleep. smiley11

Give me a well covered man with a black shirt and rolled up sleeves, good trousers and specs.

Ye lo......chashma khareed kar de dena.....woh bhi pehen lega...baaki sab match kar raha hai...smiley16

Shahrukh Khan standing PNG image | OngPng

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Audition for Animal Park? smiley36