Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaathi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Many contestants were compared yesterday with previous season’s contestants but here is the only post talking about Manara! The thing is she is quiet and plays well! She creates her screen space smartly! Now you say she is good bad doesn’t matter she is there!

I never knew her existence until now and she still stands out across top tv actors like ankita, neel, Aish, etc.

for the same reason I like Vicky too!

My fav are Manara, Vicky and Sana

And Manara Shd not be compared with shenaz as she had her own charm and main reason for her to stand out was Sid as well! I loved them a lot! At the same time Manara is good too ❤️

vaathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaathi

Many contestants were compared yesterday with previous season’s contestants but here is the only post talking about Manara! This shows she is something and a good player! The thing is she is quiet and plays well! She creates her screen space smartly! Now you say she is good bad doesn’t matter she is there!

I never knew her existence until now and she still stands out across top tv actors like ankita, neel, Aish, etc.

And Manara Shd not be compared with shenaz as she had her own charm and main reason for her to stand out was Sid as well! I loved them a lot! At the same time Manara is good too ❤️

Word Count: 1

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

her surname is handasmiley36

She just to get fame,using her metarnal side surname,still she couldn’t make any thing at the age of 32. May be now after bb she will go to khatron and some other shows.

Yet she has issues when people as her if she is related to Priyanka and Parineeti ..

What a hypocrite!

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Many contestants were compared yesterday with previous season’s contestants but here is the only post talking about Manara! The thing is she is quiet and plays well! She creates her screen space smartly! Now you say she is good bad doesn’t matter she is there!

Yes Manara creates screen space BUT it is not smartly. She’s the person who is digging her own hole. She’s the person who spits at the sky and then has a Pikachu face over why the spit fell back on her. Her “screen space” will not win her votes, loyalty or popularity because she is inherently vile, shows no empathy or values no one but herself.

So like her friend Sana, she will be shown the door soon too.

Edited by Picasso9 - 10 months ago
lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

her surname is handasmiley36

She just to get fame,using her metarnal side surname,still she couldn’t make any thing at the age of 32. May be now after bb she will go to khatron and some other shows.

yes. I saw a clip of hers where she is saying that her name is Barbie Handa.
She changed her name and surname. She is only known because of her cousin sisters. She has no identity of her own.
she acts dumb and seems to have a lot of expectations from people that they should understand. But she doesnt understand anyone, she only judges people.
Her dressing and makeup is always horrible. Looks like she has no stylist or designers giving her clothes

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

Shehnaz and Tejasswi.

I agree, those two come to my mind when it comes to Mannara copying other contestants.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Quiet?? 🤔

Oh like she only does gossip and not to face, yes agreed.

She claims she doesn't know its a game, doesn't even know how to play the game... how is she playing well then? Lol

She doesn't create screen space, she butts into others fights and somehow turns into an Ankita topic and then hogs the screen lolol.

She only stands out as a spoilt brat that is stuck somewhere in school still fighting over best friends, close friends, not your friend 😒

She is trying to copy Shehnaz but Shehnaz was genuine, Manara comes across super fake and super dumb ☺️

vaathi thumbnail
Edited by vaathi - 10 months ago
vaathi thumbnail

I definitely don’t see her copying shenaz as Shenaz was very unique and rare! I never said she doesn’t play well! She plays really well and great player! Quite meaning she doesn’t scream like anhishek, khanzadi, Ankita etc. she is all over the place and pokes her nose is everybody's business but don’t forget you are watching BB and everyone does that! Also, salman himself said she, Ankita and Isha are playing well that’s exactly what I meant!! You like her or hate her you cannot ignore her! If she stops saying I want to go home then she is perfect BB material! Also, see the ormax ranking for last week and see you taking time to comment on her!

Word Count: 1

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Manara is not copying anyone. She is what she is.

Shehnaz Gill was a state level tantrum queen who was kicked out from Panjab for creating nuisance with Himanshi Khurana. Bahot jayada experienced. Ghat ghat ka paani peeta hua gal.🙄

Manara is trained by her highly educated family. Her sisters are very smart. Most probably Manara never went out. Bahar aake duniya ko ghar samajh rahi hai. Asking frnfship from competitors. 🙄Ek Munwar....that's it. Rest are using her. But she is not understanding who is her well wisher who is not. Munwar too has huge sympathy for her. He keeps her bow in his belt.Wovi kuchh jayada hi pamper karte hai. 🙄

Munwar praised her for the Hyedrabad incidence. I don't know what is that. But her family is very good. PC also speaks very well. Family training. May be Munwar was talking about that. Because he mentioned one day and told her to be that gal whom he saw in Hyyedrbd. Not a tantrum queen, crying baby like Shehnaj.May be he was meaning tht.

she called munawar a balding old guy who dont know how to enjoy life.

also made a lot of fun of him with anurag together who hates him.

that is her real self. not the bechari unknown girl she pretends to be.