Which two characters Mannara is copying?

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I heard Munna saying Shehnaaz and ???? Who is the second person?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shehnaz was atleast somewhat cute.

Mannara is the worst contestant so far. No looks no personality no brains. NOTHING

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

this is disgrace to sana that manara is trying to be her with such characteristics and movements and expressions.

Manara is no where to sana. I was asim supporter still i believe sana jaise contestant never came to bb or will come. She was beautiful and funny and played game also intelligently. Iss manara ko dekh te hi jo meri satak jati hain na,sana ki over acting ye rona dekh ke bhi kabhi mujhe eisa nehi laga.

I doubt about people’s sensibility who supports this manara,well when ppl can support abhishek jaise log to why not mannara!

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 10 months ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manara is not copying anyone. She is what she is.

Shehnaz Gill was a state level tantrum queen who was kicked out from Panjab for creating nuisance with Himanshi Khurana. Bahot jayada experienced. Ghat ghat ka paani peeta hua gal.🙄

Manara is trained by her highly educated family. Her sisters are very smart. Most probably Manara never went out. Bahar aake duniya ko ghar samajh rahi hai. Asking frnfship from competitors. 🙄Ek Munwar....that's it. Rest are using her. But she is not understanding who is her well wisher who is not. Munwar too has huge sympathy for her. He keeps her bow in his belt.Wovi kuchh jayada hi pamper karte hai. 🙄

Munwar praised her for the Hyedrabad incidence. I don't know what is that. But her family is very good. PC also speaks very well. Family training. May be Munwar was talking about that. Because he mentioned one day and told her to be that gal whom he saw in Hyyedrbd. Not a tantrum queen, crying baby like Shehnaj.May be he was meaning tht.

Edited by jhalak7 - 10 months ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

From no angle whatsoever does Manara come across as educated or dignified. She has no class. Her constant cribbing about others, and being possessive about ‘her friends’ makes her a petulant, crass crybaby. She is not 5 years old. She needs a reality check. Just because she has relatives in Bollywood does not entitle her to pampered treatment. She expects respect and adoration by default of being related to Priyanka and Parineeti. Tough shit girl. Her deeds and words will decide if she’s worthy or not and right now she coming across worse than Tanisha Mukherjee in her season and I never thought I’d see a Bollywood brat worse than tanisha

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is 32 and behaves as if she is a kid.dressing sense is horrible and way of talking is worst.

Misusing her surname.

Jealous, possessive and fake is what she is.

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pata nai but past bb contestants must be thinking isse associate na ho jaye poori izzat jayegi.

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shehnaz and Tejasswi.

Keeratm12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Funniest part is that chopra isn’t even her real surname 😂

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neensm

She is 32 and behaves as if she is a kid.dressing sense is horrible and way of talking is worst.

Misusing her surname.

Jealous, possessive and fake is what she is.

her surname is handasmiley36

She just to get fame,using her metarnal side surname,still she couldn’t make any thing at the age of 32. May be now after bb she will go to khatron and some other shows.