Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

A realistic/balanced take is Ranbir TJMM got like 130 and Rocky/Rani got like 175/180 and then Animal went way past it. Lets see what happens next

TJMM also beat Eid release KKBKKJ

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

So much delusions in one thread is INSANE. Worst part is the insult to poor Khans 😂

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

That reminds me how the other day I was asked by this white customer care person in Regal cinemas ( pointing at the Animal poster) if this guy was a big star in India as he just had a movie callied Rocky something which ran for months and now in no time another release. 😳 I said they are different people and they also look poles apart but she insisted that she couldn’t tell the difference. 😅

White people embarrass themselves with such ease sometimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bira can never beat the Khans....the Khans are not in competition now...like AB Sr.......but Bira is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of anyone and everyone in acting and stardom...from the next generation.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can never support this kind of movies, when Ranbir makes a movie 100 crores just by being him..with no star director or costars then compare him to khans. Such a joke, he is no where close

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Don't think there was any debate in acting ever because Ranbir has always been some steps ahead.

In starpower and fanbase it can be said that he's ahead now, earlier it was 50-50.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

smiley37.

This is like declaring Kangu as the next megastar, superstarni after Queen. We’ll see in next 2 movies. smiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow people are still not ready to accept Ranbir’s stardom.As someone rightly pointed out..Ranbir’s competition was always the Khans in terms of BO success,Ranveer is still behind in terms of that.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vicky fans are talking about other actors box office power🤣😂