Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

smiley36 1 movie se aisa  hone laga to

sunny deol bhi ha phir to 

ek movie se hi sab hota hai bhai..ek movie career badal deti hai..ek movie status badal deti hai..like they say..you are as good as your last release

Edited by cougarTown - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Vicky did his job well. Meghana destroyed it with her ajeeb sa direction. 😵‍💫

I don’t think you know what you just did. Cause more than Vicky I love making fun of female directors with god complexes. Give me more material smiley37

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

LORD Bobby sucess smiley15  

dono bhai 500cr club main 

oh please he only had 20 minutes and most his scenes got cut out. But they did say those scenes were impacting. They should have had more Bobby in it to make the movie tolerable. 

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

That reminds me how the other day I was asked by this white customer care person in Regal cinemas ( pointing at the Animal poster) if this guy was a big star in India as he just had a movie callied Rocky something which ran for months and now in no time another release. 😳 I said they are different people and they also look poles apart but she insisted that she couldn’t tell the difference. 😅

that happens n this movie at regal they were having the special that u buy 4 tickets u get the matinee price even u gp in the evening. Plus most regals this movie had empty seats as I glanced through them. Yet I don’t spent a dime to see the movie. 

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

What will this dude say when he sees Akshay releasing a film every 20 days next year smiley36

some desis can’t even pronounce there names the same n even think either it’s him or the other. I care on neither n troll both. Though one can tolerate a bit more. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Ranveer is not even 10% 

His competition is Varun, Sid etc

Ranbir is competing with Khans..that too SRK..the other 2 also left behind

Ranbir's recent movie opened at 64cr..Ranveer's last movie with alia as co-star, karan as director, heavy promotions yada yada opened at 10cr..i rest my case

This very year TJMM with popular commercial director Luv Ranjan, popular heroine Shraddha did not open to big numbers either. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am so happy! Hopefully this means people will stop comparing ranveer and ranbir, please compare rk to the khans, and ranveer can go ahead with his career in peace smiley1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sonu Nigam got a hit also smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

A realistic/balanced take is Ranbir TJMM got like 130 and Rocky/Rani got like 175/180 and then Animal went way past it. Lets see what happens next 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Eise movie karke number one to sach main urfi javed bhi ho sakti hain,she is even famous for this things!