Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

When Ranbir and Ranveer were making movies of the same genres, Ranveer clearly was ahead. And Ranbir was failing miserably there with a string of BO failures. Then he jumped into this new genre of cheap and vulgar starting with Sanju. Both movies ran on director’s name and clout.

Let’s see if Ranveer will pick up movies in this new line and if he will get success there. Until then it’s apples to oranges comparison.

As far as competing with the Khans and the other seniors, why not. Ab gadhe bhi doudenge godhonke race mein. Kisne mana kiya!🤣

Plus you going out of your way to make this thread shows even you don’t believe in what you just wrote.smiley17

i didn't get you, so ranbir has to write direct and edit a movie to claim he's successful ?

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Don't think there was any debate in acting ever because Ranbir has always been some steps ahead.

In starpower and fanbase it can be said that he's ahead now, earlier it was 50-50.

This is it!

Bira can’t be compared to the 90s stars or even Hrithik, but cmon, he is ahead of Ranveer, as it stands today. That’s not to say Veer won’t catch up, but they both have worked with similar directors (Kjo, Bhansali) , production houses (YRF, Dharma) and bira just is ahead in terms of stardom, which can be measured by opening weekend numbers, ad revenue, etc.

They have both left behind the Varuns, Sid, Vicky of the world, and we need people to do better how long are we gonna cheer them giving flops, lol

all of this said, all of the current gen should look to Anil Kapoors career, who is clearly killing it! The clear winner of 2023, he is setting himself up to be the next AB, and he’ll out work his daughters and nieces.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

clue trom Brahmastra is in the title name itself...there is Sanatan wave in the country and even Adipurush opened to big numbers...smiley36 mocking apart - yes Ranbir opens to bigger numbers than Ranveer...i can't deny that 😑 but he is not in the league of Khans yet.

The topic is just about comparison between Ranbir and Ranveer.

Ranbir is clear winner.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think the biggest problem with Ranbir is, he has too few releases happening. He should literally cash in on his current mega success and do a fun quickie movie before he sinks his teeth into another character heavy movie

Not dropping a movie in 2024 would push him back again. Shamshera if released now would still bomb, but would take a much bigger opening. That time no one was excited for an RK movie because he was came on the big screen after 3+ years with a dull and drab movie.

He cannot take a 1-2 year break now. Uss beech mein RS ki koi movie click kar jayegi .. Ayushman will give a big surprise hit, because they have more frequent releases. Then suddenly people will forget Animal and prop that current movie as the biggest thing ever

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 9 months ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Honestly speaking, ranveer would have nailed the role of ranvijay even better than Ranbir.

I

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Honestly speaking, ranveer would have nailed the role of ranvijay even better than Ranbir.

that was my thinking I thought these roles suit him but per some source's or some saying the director he turned down Kabir Singh so why would they cast him in this? Yet we don’t know whether the movie works work or do well with him as it’s controversial movie but it would see whether he can live up to his image lol. Regarding the Kapoor lad he too as long ways to go.
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: wat_up

I that was my thinking I thought these roles suit him but per some source's or some saying the director he turned down Kabir Singh so why would they cast him in this? Yet we don’t know whether the movie works work or do well with him as it’s controversial movie but it would see whether he can live up to his image lol. Regarding the Kapoor lad he too as long ways to go.

It would have worked. But I guess ranvir is looking for substantial role rather than controversial.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Raijeera

It would have worked. But I guess ranvir is looking for substantial role rather than controversial.

At this point he may have to settle for anything that comes his way smiley4

Raijeera thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

At this point he may have to settle for anything that comes his way smiley4

Yup. Three flops in a raw is no less than kalank. He is no Shahrukh that he can take break and come back with pathan for people to cheer him on still. He needs to do something good and soon.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

With the increasing advent of different OTT platforms, it's becoming even more difficult to promote commercial cinema movies. RK has passed his test. smiley32