Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Going to a soccer game. Another reason to be on team Indy. They had one of their best interactions at the game.

coderlady thumbnail

That's right dude. Its not about the kid at all. Its all about winning and besting you at something, anything. She needs that high.

coderlady thumbnail

From team Punky, we move to team Indy for this competition. We so want to see his win list play out over hers.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Breathesmiley43

Kunal wanted to stick it to Indraneel, he was young and naïve… if he were shrewd he could have planned it properly and not answered many or most questions and on the other hand answered as many as possible accurately on Punky’s chapter

Instead

In his zeal to prove that he hated his Kaka he did his bestest

Indraneel hung out in the living room with her the whole two hours of the test

He cracked jokes occasionally, she rolled her eyes or pretended not to enjoy it, he was growing on her disturbingly. He was hated by his SIL and his nephew  but he was utterly charming and knew how to get his way

Before Kunal came in they had a moment, she knew her large green eyes and the beautifully arched brows were her most attractive feature, her skin prickled with awareness when he was close from the base of her spine all the way down to the tip of her toes.

It took all her concentration not to squeal or make a frenzied dash to the front door

“I am done… I am no longer a match coach for Kunal D” she whispered to herself dry mouth

Handsome as sin, she realized the sleek black hair moist from the shower slicked back until it dried and flew all over his face. Dense and wavy, he has hair women would kill for. Slashing bone and tautly stretched skin, not even conventionally handsome… OK… he was just wicked in a certain way, or maybe just to her?

Her phone slipped between two cushions and the warm masculine hand delved between to grab it right over her own hand

“Great” now our hands can have s-gs” and I will somehow lose my shit even then” reminding herself of the onbe time she was intimate with him

“I am trying OK I am trying to get married or meet a guy and have all my chemical juices out… nothing’s working out dude” she grit her teeth mentally

“Here I am fondling a student’s uncle’s hand” she growled to herself mentally

She tried to be haughty and aloof

“I am also finding a hand, is it yours?” his expressive eyebrows arched in amusement at that lame joke

She couldn’t ice him off he was so damn outrageous

“Indyyyyy… yaha aur kaun hai?” she demanded freeing her hand, leaving her phone in the valley

“Ah right”

“Tum jao na, jab test hoyega main call karegi” she whispered

“Why?”

“I am busy planning…”

“A vacation?”

“Maybe”

“Alone?”

“Why not…”

“Niice… I am not judging Pankaja” he laughed… heartily, he was happy he was getting a reaction, she was not cool and uncaring any more she was hot and bothered

“You quickly recovered dude… you started out by mocking me”

“I WOULD NEVER do that” he appeared fake shocked

He was turning her into a nervous wreck, she was not going to encourage him

“Mera haath mil gaya hai, phone main baad mein le loongi”

She put more distance between them on the couch and typed noisily on her keyboard

He fished her phone out and held it iut

She went to grab it, he pulled it away, he did that twice, she lunged at him, as he fell back on the empty third seat, crashing landing her on top of him

“Let me hack into it” he held it over the arm rest

“Yeah let me send you to prison” she said boldly

“I was only joking” he whispered huskily, feeling her shapely form, pressed against his body

“I am too” she said weakly

He reached for the back of her neck, so he could lower her face on his

It didn’t take much effort, he heard her audible groan

His mouth was spicy and hot, his kiss taking… like he knew her well and had been intimate before

He tangled his fingers into her hair, in the nape of her neck, she shuddered and shook… he gently titled her body so he could place her beside him and then proceeded to plunge his tongue into the cavern of her mouth, dizzying her with the taste and smell of him,

Taken off guard by the swiftness of that sensual assault she found her hand exploring his back under his teeshirt

When they finally stopped to catch a breath, he growled under his breath and eased off her, as she gently slithered away to sit up in her corner spot on the couch

“Suraksha camera aahet?” she muttered licking her bruised lips, straightening her blouse a bit

“Tumhala vaatate ithe kone rahto?” (who according to you even lives here?”) he asked utterly confused

“they have young kids, what if they want to monitor the sitter?” she threw back at him

“SHVAS GHYA” (breathe) he ordered huskily

“Hmm” she muttered

“Good luck Pankaja” he muttered…

She felt that familiar fear in the pit of her stomach

coderlady thumbnail

To spite his uncle, Kunal wants to do the best on his test? Guess his form of spite consists of showing him what he is capable of and to shut him up.

coderlady thumbnail

Wicked and sinful but a gentleman at heart. That's a lethal combination there. One she is having a hard time resisting.

coderlady thumbnail

He loves to see her all hot and bothered and he is getting exactly that. All the more reason for him to irritate her.

coderlady thumbnail

A little moment? That was a huge moment. They kissed. A hot passionate kiss at that. She was totally into it too.

coderlady thumbnail

Kunal seems to cooperating with our wishes too. He will tip the balance in dude's favor. His win list will play out if that happens.

Edited by coderlady - 1 months ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Before losing to him she has lost herself in him. waiting for the results and him to win.