Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Dude is there. If she needs help getting out of there, will he?

coderlady thumbnail

Pankaja @ the Pub

That guy is being quite pushy in wanting to take her home. She needs to leave.

coderlady thumbnail

Dude is thinking about her. By now he knows she was out on a date with someone else.

coderlady thumbnail

In Reverse

Why is the dude missing from the scene? He doesn't want to see her?

coderlady thumbnail

She is actually missing seeing him when he is not there any more.

Ereader thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How r they going to meet again, who is going to initiate the romance,

I guess indraneel has moved out by now, that's y she hasn't seen him for a while

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

“The man who could make me ---- fully clothed” “The man who is a serial insulter” “Kunal’s chachu”

“Sahiiii” “Good for u” “U got rid of him”

“I wish had wanted that” Punky muttered to herself, a reaction she didn’t really expect herself to feel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Superhero

“My parents live in Nagpur” Suhasini offered chai and sat down on the sofa

Shankar Rao was missing, so was Indraneel. She wanted to ask, like a sicko, where the guy was

But refrained

“Do you have a big family?”

“How did you know?”

“the digital frame near the TV” Punky smiled

“Haa, 2 sisters 2 brothers,”

“Sab Nagpur?”

“Ho” she smiled joyously

“Do you go often?”

“Not really, at least in the last year”

“Oh I am sorry” Punky was polite

“That’s OK, NOT ur fault… my husband is very quiet and introverted, my devar is very social” Suhasini offered unsolicited information about Indraneel

“OK?”

“My husband rarely even talks to me, my BIL has 20 friends”

“Where is he?” Punky wanted to ask

Today was a somewhat OK day for Kunal, he listened, he followed and he did half his home work.

Suhasini was not a nagging parent, Punky didn’t feel half as bad as she did on previous occasions

Understanding the family dynamic was very important, the school tuition was very high, plus this coaching program was not cheap, in home F2F non Zoom classes were a premium.

She was happy Kunal was making a sliver of progress, she loved Kruti she was shy like her Dad and just sat in a chair and watched Punky whenever she was home. Shankar Rao was in charge of bringing her back from singing lessons, and karate, so she was mostly not at home

Punky liked Suhasini and wanted to tell her where she lived, and how she lived, but decided now would not be a good time.

When Kunal took a 5 minute break to go to the rest room

“I had kids too soon, I should have waited, you look single, if you have plans, just enjoy first”

Punky nodded “Yes sure… men are lining up outside, this is becoming hard for me, so this is great advice” she thought

“There will come a time I guess” Punky smiled awkwardly

“You have eyes that men usually dig, you are beautiful I think you should be very popular” Suhasini giggled

She looked much younger Punky realized at that moment

The weight of responsibility was bogging her down Punky realized

Kunal returned obediently, and sat down and pushed the textbook away so he could bend down to work on the next question

Spilling the tea all over Punky’s teal sleeveless kurta

He was immediately apologetic

Punky jumped up to go rinse it off, Suhasini guided her to Indraneel’s room

She went in, she found his bed neatly made, book cases, and cases of stuff from his travel? Some trophies and such , a tall sit stand desk by the window with stuff on it, she opened the bathroom door, it was large and had twin sinks, and white Italian marble

She stared at his after shaves and hair brushes and super hero collection of toys, chuckled and picked up Spiderman

Unbeknownst to her Indraneel was back and was watching her with arms folded across his chest

She made him face the mirror.

“You shouldn’t be looking at a woman rinse her clothes while wearing them” she muttered, laying them all flat on their face, as she cleaned her kurta

Indraneel chuckled

She heard it and turned around in shock

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Khatam ho gaya 😭

PriteeMisra thumbnail

“You shouldn’t be looking at a woman rinse her clothes while wearing them” she muttered, laying them all flat on their face, as she cleaned her kurta.

Indraneel chuckled 🤭

Agge kya hua Nisha ?

PriteeMisra thumbnail

“That’s OK, NOT ur fault… my husband is very quiet and introverted, my devar is very social” Suhasini offered unsolicited information about Indraneel

Punky would love to hear many more such unsolicited information about indraneel 😂.