Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

“I want a single man.. I want to go enjoy life, I want to travel, I don’t want to worry about money. I want the man to care for Prateek and Prajakta and YOU” “Nahi mil sakta Ajji” 🥲🥲🥲

coderlady thumbnail

Punky does have a complicated situation. Only a very understanding man will step up.

coderlady thumbnail

Oh she mas met a man. She is too scared to see what it might bring.

coderlady thumbnail

An apology from the dude. If they can stop fighting, we might get some progress.

coderlady thumbnail

Punky has not been able to enjoy life and live it up like someone her age would have done. She got saddled with responsibility too early. She is doing a great job handling it.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

“Umm.. no, our life IS a pilgrimage ajji” Punky scowled in Marathi

Way to go girl.

Ereader thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She deserves to be happy and lead a life according to her wishes, our author will make sure she is treated upto her greatness

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First Level First

She DIDN’T respond to his text, though she kept thinking about it. Weekend flew by, she tried to get sick by walking in the rain on Sunday returning home after buying veggies, but nope, not even a sneeze Monday morning

Coaching class was on Tuesday, she had to go back to that house. She wanted to go back on Tinder find herself a man.

She had gotten full body massage over the weekend, and was really feeling single.

She wondered how women her Mom’s age would have survived being single back in the day.

She wondered if her mother would have understood her “needs”

She worried if Prajakta carried the same “gene” of physical frustration and high s—al need

“I need to be in a better place so I can guide her better, I don’t want to be a single bitter spinster… Gawd!! I hate the sound of that”

“Sulu tere ko lagta hai mujhe matrimonial ad karna chahiye?”

“Why?”

“Ajji keeps saying its about time… since no one is asking for the hand of the heiress” laugh emojis

“Ajji ko bol aaj kal koi matrimonial ad nai karta baba”

“Sahi me?”

“At least I don’t know, Alpana ko poochhte hain

Alpana was another dear Bong friend they had, she was wealthy, married and stayed home…. But was a complete hoot. Sulu had met her through a neighbor’s daughter, and they had hit it off instantly

None of them knew Alpana’s husband Jay worked with Indraneel at the Wall St firm. Jay Mitra had recently moved from Mumbai,

Deepti Phule, the teacher from who Punky took on the coaching of Kunal was checking on her daily

She even told her “I think there is no sync I feel bad for telling the Mum, but I want to switch”

“Did u talk to the Coaching department Accountant?”

“I did… he yelled at me for taking an advance, and booking Dubai tickets” Punky thought to herself “I don’t know… we’ll see” Punky mumbled instead

“Her Alpana, do u know of anyone close that got married with a matrimonial ad?” Sulu started a text chat

“LOTS”

“Really?”

“Kiska ad daalegi? Hubby ka?”

“I am thinking” Sulu laughed

“Mujhe bata I will embellish it”

“I am thinking I wll put for Punky, (Sulu saved Punky the embarrassment)

“Oh mi gosh, why didn’t I think of that?”

“IKR”

“Yep”

“I will draft an ad tu dekh, weekend mein bata”

“Jay and I want to go to Mumbai to put the flat up for rent re, I will see if I can come by this weekend” “Hey but are u THAT serious”

“I want to be re” Sulu texted

“U guys need to chill”

“I agree” Alpana was nervous

Sulu called Punky immediately

“Lets face it, we lead very boring life Punky. I don’t meet single guys, YOU don’t either, You will just remain single”

Punky was shook

“U think?”

“We can try babe… Lets see what we get”

“But the men that meet me, don’t want Praju Prateek and Ajji”

“They can be where they live, you just give them money”

“No wayyyy”

“I mean, you have to stop being so over protective, they are all old enough to be OK”

“My locality is not posh”

“Its OK, we will get better doors and locks… and we will do things to make them feel secure”

“I just want s—I don’t care to be married I can be single”

“Aisa KEH rahi hai, real nahi hai”

“I mean it Sulu” “I want to normalize my needs re… I am not robbing a bank, I shouldn’t get married to have s—”

“Totally not”

“Ajji wants you to take it to the next level”

“I know, but I want to live in the first level first”

coderlady thumbnail

If she is serious about meeting her needs and not getting married to get it, she had the perfect opportunity. But she got cold feet.

coderlady thumbnail

Sulu is right that what she says is not what she really wants. What she really wants is someone who is the right one.