Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

“You cant wait around, you need to go ask the Mom, unless you just want to earn the hour fee for just showing up” he said firmly in a cold roughened voice

“Thanks for letting me know, I will do that.” “BTW do not assume how I make my money” she said firmly

Great 👍

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Suhasini knows no limit i guesssmiley7

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for letting me know, I will do that.” “BTW do not assume how I make my money” she said firmly

smiley20

Ereader thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

smiley42smiley42smiley42

Word Count: 0

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Apathy & apologies

She had booked the tickets in a hurry because the travel agent had told her they would get expensive closer to vacation date. She had been desperate to go overseas at least one time. Ajji really didn’t want to go, but she was dragging her along anyway, she still owend the travel agent the remainder of the ticket money and hotel, plus she had to save spending money

This kid was really smart but he was argumentative. She didn’t want to teach him in his room, she wanted Suhasini to be around in the house. She wondered if she could go back and tell the Principal and the accountant about the kid. This was not the first time, the school usually switched it out and assigned male tuition teachers in such cases

There was none available now to teach math, she knew that.

“No we can start at step 4, Kunal, lets pause a little bit, THINK we just looked at a similar problem

“8x+16” she pointed to a previous question

“Just write it down for me” he growled

“No I wont… you will follow along as I work this” she said with a smile

“Factor” she said gently turning his chin, away from the window

“8(x+2)” remember?” she offered

He immediately worked it in a second

“There!! You got this!!”

She heard Indraneel’s door open

She knew it was him but looked up anyway

He paused to stare into her soul

She looked down

“Do u know my Chachu uses Tinder” Kunal sniggered

“And that’s exactly why you bombed your midterm” Indraneel was merciless

Suhasini was walking out of the kitchen

“INDRA” she shouted

“He needs to pay attention to what is being taught”

“He gets angry, but it’s the truth”

“One more word Kunal I am going to get up and go” Punky hissed warningly

“Punk… Pankaja” Suhasini quickly corrected herself

Punky had offered to be addressed at Punky

But Suhasini was shrwed enough to realize her son was looking for trouble and so she should not offer more fodder

“PUNK?” is that your nickname?” Kunal chuckled

He was handsome just like his Chachu Punky realized

“Nope, next question” she wrote down something he hadn’t been taught yet (she KNEW, she had taught his grade before)

“Lets do congruence statements” she said slowly

Kunal was irritated

“Its not even part of the text book”

“Yep it is… its going to start in around 10 days my friend”

Suhasini and Indra neel were arguing in his room

“How pathetic are you Indra?”

“U mean sitting and watching your son talk about my sex life?”

“He is a 13 year old for God’s sake”

EXACTLY” Indraneel bristled

“YOU are open and explicit, so live with it”

“Well in that case I will tell him he is crossing the line in whichever way I see fit” Indraneel was adamant

“Everytime I feel bad for you and tell myself I need to be kinder you manage to blow it Indra”

“I don’t need your pity Suhasini”

“BHABHI hu tumhari”

“Manas insisted I call you by name”

“You know what? YOU are a brat” Suhasini was furious

The house was quiet, except for Shankar Rao’s room where the TV played Marathi news endlessly.

Kunal was trying his best to be distracted, Pankaja reeled him in sternly every time. He overheard the way she taught as he walked towards the kitchen

“I am sorry” he growled leaning on the door jamb

“Its fine” Suhasini mumbled pouring tea out

“I don’t like my life being advertised”

“I doubt the math tuition teacher cares Indra…. Aajkal sab koi kisi na kisi app mein hai, young people don’t care”

“I am not trying to impress her”

“Well maybe you should” she hissed under her breath

“Maybe you should mind your own business”

She turned to giggle

“I will talk to Kunal after class”

“Don’t bother” he shook his head

“Well….Your brother has no time”

“I cant fix that” “I can help out with whatever you need until I move out”

Suhasini was sad, but he was a pig headed, opinionated, grieving touchy prickly man, she didn’t know how to stop him

“Tum un logo ki care nahi karte jo tumhe pyaar karte hai Indra”

“You mean your kids?”

“Haa”

He took his chai and turned

“Everything is a mess” she mumbled

He heard Pankaja laugh out loud as he passed the living room, Suhasini left the tea and snacks for Pankaja on the coffee table and left them

He went to his room, the standing desk was by a wall, when he faced the 3 monitors his eyes were level set directly into the living room

He sipped softly and looked at her

She was barely a day old interacting with Kunal and she was doing OK, he was jealous

“We cannot be jumping to easy ones Kunaaal” she scowled

“I am done” he threw his pencil and got up

Pankaja was startled

This boy drove her nuts

PriteeMisra thumbnail

It’s difficult to be a teacher in today’s age.

Ashwini.30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ask me about it 😭😭😭😭

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Elephant in the room

“You have to figure out how to tackle him” Indraneel scoffed at her because she had had a back and forth clever banter with the kid, not giving up, not letting him quit “Playing a game of verbal scrabble is not going to do it” Suhasini had finally stepped in and dragged him away.

when she waited for him, as his mother gave him a bhashan inside, about quitting before the one hour was up.

“I am sure I will” she smiled at him mockingly

“Yeah U think you know”

“I don’t have the baggage you obviously have but I do know how to interact with kids”

“Oh so you are taking a pot shot at me because he told you I date on Tinder?” he was irritated

“WHOAA?” she was furious

“That’s none of his business or anyone’s”

He looked very intimidating, with his hands tucked into his pocket and rocking on his heels

“I agree, maybe you should spend some time trying to understand the 12 year old before advising his teacher??” she flipped through the text book and made notes in her laptop

She was watching his stance and feet secretly

He approached her

“Thanks for the advice, but I think I know how he behaves”

“Ahh” “Got it” Thanks” she muttered, and accidentally shook her head

“You are teacher number 4, his prior coach didn’t just have a “family emergency” he smiled gleefully

She was furious!!! The school had tricked her. She had taken an advance and booked the air tickets. She was now facing the man who opened doorway to heaven not too long ago.

Jesus!!

“Oh I know it already” she kept her cool. “Or are you afraid more of his teachers are going to find out about your sex life?” she smiled charmingly

Watched his expression change immediately

They glared at each other interminably. They both felt a certain intensity to their anger.

“My sex life has YOU involved in it also Pankaja Vyas” he growled under his breath

“Not quite” she whispered, catching her breath. He was an A-grade a------

“No?”

“Or are you frustrated it wasn’t a full blown o—” she held her ground

“I am in full control of my senses, I know when a woman says NO” he whispered lowering his voice even further “I usually stop!! The am not desperate for the alternative (forcing myself on a woman has a different name). I am not hard of hearing”

“Then you shouldn’t be offended if I have the privilege to stop”

“I WAS NOT, Pankaja… THAT’S not what we are discussing here”

She stood up furiously. Tipping a brass elephant on the coffee table in the process

“YES WE ARE Neel” she charged towards his form. He stood firmly. He was startled she addressed him as Neel, later realized he had that name on his profile and introduced himself before the soccer game

“Mujhe dekhke tumhe yeh lag raha hai you didn’t go through with me, chid rahe ho tum”

“U shouldn’t be planting ideas in my mind to support your foolishness”

“Never had a woman leave your bed in the first hour? I can see why you must feel so defeated” she cackled

“You are right… we usually spend the following day together as well, I have to usually part ways when the woman wants to stay in bed. I am high s—ed” he whispered inches from her face.

“Good to know. No wonder you don’t have time to understand the kid” she looked into his eyes boldly and spat out. Her face was flushed, so was his.

Suhasini brought back a sulking Kunal right around the same time. Punky stepped away and went back to the sofa

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Nisha, this was hilarious in a way. I enjoyed it. How do you even come up with these things?

Waiting for more.
Do we get another one today ?

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They fought like lovers.