Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think kanyadaan ke time garry ka entry hoga. Aake bolega, meri mummy ki kanyadaan mein karlunga Tu jaake apne mumma ka kanyadaan karsmiley37

Jokes aside, jassi blamed sahiba angad seerat for garry's demise, toh yeh teeno hi usko wapas brar mansion leke aayenge and brars will praise seerat's love & dedication for garry jo usko maut ke muh se wapas le aaya

The whole Garry kaand then the 5 W's who, where, when etc. and his answer I wanted revenge Swag hai Jaat da smiley43

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://twitter.com/anjalivaswani86/status/1732439808885264793?t=1fuHkF-vQf-oUjrOY2FveQ&s=19 

Precisely y majority was rooting for Garry's character.

I hope makers disappoint na kare ...so far it's boring ...Garry plz no divorce for seerat ...seerat marr jaye but taa Umar Mrs seerat Garry bewaja hi rahe 

..tab toh koi matlab hai Jatt ke swag ka ..haan nhi toh 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://twitter.com/anjalivaswani86/status/1732439808885264793?t=1fuHkF-vQf-oUjrOY2FveQ&s=19 

Precisely y majority was rooting for Garry's character.

I hope makers disappoint na kare ...so far it's boring ...Garry plz no divorce for seerat ...seerat marr jaye but taa Umar Mrs seerat Garry bewaja hi rahe 

..tab toh koi matlab hai Jatt ke swag ka ..haan nhi toh 

Mrs Baweja Paisa dekh ke khud hi flip maregi…..😜

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Reader17

Mrs Baweja Paisa dekh ke khud hi flip maregi…..😜

hope so 🤞

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Jassi, ka engagement honewalla hai 🫤, Haldi/ sangeeth/ Saddi dikayege kya, baad me gruhpravesh and Suhagraath bhi smiley7, hey bagwaan Kiara or Ekkam ko Alana ta na what is the need ti show oldies Shaadi 🫤🥶🥶🥶🥶

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Garry  won't divorce Seerat he is just scaring her there won't but b any fun without  seerry smiley2tashan

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sahiba

I thought Garry Paaji aur Bhabhi ji ke shaadi mein entry marega. Par lagta hai ye apne hi maa-baap ke shaadi mein dhamkega. 

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Garry  won't divorce Seerat he is just scaring her there won't but b any fun without  seerry smiley2tashan

I too feel the same and I hope he doesn’t smiley40smiley37

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gary absolutely cannot divorce 🐀!! It’s no fun if they’re not tied to each other in holy-unholy-whatever-applies-to-these-two matrimony lol 

I’m also hoping real Sunny Sood shows up and gets physically close to Sahiba 🤔 yesterday, Angad looked at Sahiba with slight attraction. This has hardly ever happened. A huge deal was also made of him thinking he can behave however for his reasons but women can’t. That convo about women’s rights seemed out of place. I’m thinking maybe he’ll get the punch in the gut he deserves if the real Sunny comes and poses as Angad and poor Sahiba has to play along b/c the family’s everything is on the line. 

Angad needs a taste of his own medicine. He truly never understands he can’t get so hunky dory with other females and that it’s not okay. And he should see his spouse do the same. How would he feel if Sahiba got a lap dance from Sood the way he did from Mannat!? 

I want to see this soooo bad 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 

Edited by Yhcfan1 - 5 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Yhcfan1

Gary absolutely cannot divorce 🐀!! It’s no fun if they’re not tied to each other in holy-unholy-whatever-applies-to-these-two matrimony lol 

I’m also hoping real Sunny Sood shows up and gets physically close to Sahiba 🤔 yesterday, Angad looked at Sahiba with slight attraction. This has hardly ever happened. A huge deal was also made of him thinking he can behave however for his reasons but women can’t. That convo about women’s rights seemed out of place. I’m thinking maybe he’ll get the punch in the gut he deserves if the real Sunny comes and poses as Angad and poor Sahiba has to play along b/c the family’s everything is on the line. 

Angad needs a taste of his own medicine. He truly never understands he can’t get so hunky dory with other females and that it’s not okay. And he should see his spouse do the same. How would he feel if Sahiba got a lap dance from Sood the way he did from Mannat!? 

I want to see this soooo bad 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 

Bold : When did that happen ??