Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

The story started on a journalism background and gain popularity and fan following due to an amazing chemistry between the main leads and the fast moving storyline. And after 100+ episodes, where are we?! They have lost the plot completely. Turned Aradhna’s character into a whole mess. Reyansh seems like a more stable minded and honest person compared to Aradhna. It was supposed to be the other way around. Unnecessary characters and lame same old family drama is such a huge turn off. 

Now they are giving us lollipops with Aransh scenes just to keep the audience hooked. It is not enough. We need a fresh storyline that they promised in the beginning. Repair Aradhna’s character. 

They are wasting the talents and the amazing chemistry of the leads. The actors who are working hard and trying to promote their bakwaas show even when they themselves are not 100% into the storyline

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True!! 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. ITV writers have forgotten how to utilise chemistry and put forth and good show these days.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

I agree. ITV writers have forgotten how to utilise chemistry and put forth and good show these days.

As aradhna and Jay are getting married I hope Rey meets an accident and looses his memory ,just can't see him going after a selfish lady like aradhna who can forgive her birth mom and foster parents but can't forgive Rey. 

Let her be happy with her green flag boring husband and enjoy her sukoon bari zindagi smiley39

Rey can go back to being his own amazing self that we saw in the initial episodes after loosing his memory.

Aradhna sahani Urf mimi ki kabootar has ruined his life.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Applef

The story started on a journalism background and gain popularity and fan following due to an amazing chemistry between the main leads and the fast moving storyline. And after 100+ episodes, where are we?! They have lost the plot completely. Turned Aradhna’s character into a whole mess. Reyansh seems like a more stable minded and honest person compared to Aradhna. It was supposed to be the other way around. Unnecessary characters and lame same old family drama is such a huge turn off. 

Now they are giving us lollipops with Aransh scenes just to keep the audience hooked. It is not enough. We need a fresh storyline that they promised in the beginning. Repair Aradhna’s character. 

They are wasting the talents and the amazing chemistry of the leads. The actors who are working hard and trying to promote their bakwaas show even when they themselves are not 100% into the storyline

Agreed! Except for "After 100 eps" nope before, when they introduced the Dehradun track, they added unnecessary Khanna Fam drama and some characters who were not needed, and from that Radhi's character essence was gone. Rey was Okay until he came back to toxic mode all because writers couldn't handle their own story. Sony hai yeh and such SP, Zee, and Colors cringe doesn't go along, man! Yes they F* up

So much potential gaye pani mein, afsoos!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

As aradhna and Jay are getting married I hope Rey meets an accident and looses his memory ,just can't see him going after a selfish lady like aradhna who can forgive her birth mom and foster parents but can't forgive Rey. 

Let her be happy with her green flag boring husband and enjoy her sukoon bari zindagi smiley39

Rey can go back to being his own amazing self that we saw in the initial episodes after loosing his memory.

Aradhna sahani Urf mimi ki kabootar has ruined his life.

No, not a memory loss, please. But yes Rey deserves better yaar. If I was Radhi meri birthday wale deen maaf karde ti mein. 

I don't understand the title of the show akhir pyaar kahan gaye, ya phir we should only focus on the words Barsatein and Mausam???!!! Kabhi pyaar aur kabhi na like baarish. 

This is truly something I didn't understand espe when both were at fault 

This show story needed a better storyteller and writersmiley28

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Agreed! Except for "After 100 eps" nope before, when they introduced the Dehradun track, they added unnecessary Khanna Fam drama and some characters who were not needed, and from that Radhi's character essence was gone. Rey was Okay until he came back to toxic mode all because writers couldn't handle their own story. Sony hai yeh and such SP, Zee, and Colors cringe doesn't go along, man! Yes they F* up

So much potential gaye pani mein, afsoos!

Viks sunaina pooja reys parents all were sidelined to show mimis and her useless daughters dramasmiley39

And now sunaina and Vicks have left the show, reys parents have disappeared into thin air, their son is going thru so much and they aren't even shown.

I want to see more of kushiv and aransh but I hope the show ends soon just can't tolerate seeing radhis name attached to anybody except Rey we wanted to see her as Aradhna Reyansh Lamba and not Aradhana Jay Khurana smiley11 

At the end I don't even want raddi to go back to Rey, I hope they bring in a new girl for Rey and not show him going after aradhna and begging hersmiley21

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Viks sunaina pooja reys parents all were sidelined to show mimis and her useless daughters dramasmiley39

And now sunaina and Vicks have left the show, reys parents have disappeared into thin air, their son is going thru so much and they aren't even shown.

I want to see more of kushiv and aransh but I hope the show ends soon just can't tolerate seeing radhis name attached to anybody except Rey we wanted to see her as Aradhna Reyansh Lamba and not Aradhana Jay Khurana smiley11 

At the end I don't even want raddi to go back to Rey, I hope they bring in a new girl for Rey and not show him going after aradhna and begging hersmiley21

Sach mein yaar. I loved them, but pata nahin space kyun nahin deh rahe hai yeh makers and gaye woh logsmiley19. This is why I hate third angles on shows because they forgot some in-between. The first phase cast was better than the leap one, plus Bina Auntysmiley27

Kushiv can't be together at this point because of toxicity, but Jay and her Shaadi is a blunder. After that, they will turn Jay negative, why? to make Rey save her again and in return no thanks, oh please, better he leave her in her mess. Rey hamesha kyun peeche ajaye bajaane ke liyesmiley24 Radhi only see his Hulk side but not that lil' boy who is seeking love, unfortunatelysmiley28

And no girl can come for Rey because he is only Radhi's. No matter what banda committed hai. It's just impossible but with Balaji yeh angle ho sakta hai. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Sach mein yaar. I loved them, but pata nahin space kyun nahin deh rahe hai yeh makers and gaye woh logsmiley19. This is why I hate third angles on shows because they forgot some in-between. The first phase cast was better than the leap one, plus Bina Auntysmiley27

Kushiv can't be together at this point because of toxicity, but Jay and her Shaadi is a blunder. After that, they will turn Jay negative, why? to make Rey save her again and in return no thanks, oh please, better he leave her in her mess. Rey hamesha kyun peeche ajaye bajaane ke liyesmiley24 Radhi only see his Hulk side but not that lil' boy who is seeking love, unfortunatelysmiley28

And no girl can come for Rey because he is only Radhi's. No matter what banda committed hai. It's just impossible but with Balaji yeh angle ho sakta hai. 

Now even kiki will get sidelined I think. It'll be about aradhnas sasural ke drame and SaaS ke taane milenge radhi ko and she deserves it, someone will show her the mirror atleast smiley39

But seriously since their breakup Rey has just been begging to radhi for acceptance and forgiveness, I need a break from this same thing.

Just want Rey to give it back to radhi and show his alphaness. 

Nayi Ladki toh chahiye yaar radhi ko jalane ke liye, Rey pyaar nhi karega usse but us ladki ka sath toh milega atleast use, he has no one now not even his parents.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Now even kiki will get sidelined I think. It'll be about aradhnas sasural ke drame and SaaS ke taane milenge radhi ko and she deserves it, someone will show her the mirror atleast smiley39

But seriously since their breakup Rey has just been begging to radhi for acceptance and forgiveness, I need a break from this same thing.

Just want Rey to give it back to radhi and show his alphaness. 

Nayi Ladki toh chahiye yaar radhi ko jalane ke liye, Rey pyaar nhi karega usse but us ladki ka sath toh milega atleast use, he has no one now not even his parents.

Hmm! Kiki chale jaye chalega. Saas-bahu drama, that, I don't want to see tabhi toh dusre show dund liya dekhne ke liyesmiley36

Rey will come as the savior yaar (as always) espe if Jay turns bad, but will Radhi see his softness?

Agar Naya ladki ayi toh she needs to be amazing and possessive about Rey, then not a weak character like Kimi