566912 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

What is a moye moye reference?

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

What is a moye moye reference?

It's a Serbian song about nightmares... But it's going viral in Indian Twitter 😄

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

It's a Serbian song about nightmares... But it's going viral in Indian Twitter 😄

Ok. I saw the memes but didn’t know the reference. Thanks.

Looks like Your presence gives moye moye to some. smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Ok. I saw the memes but didn’t know the reference. Thanks.

Looks like Your presence gives moye moye to some. smiley36

Still it baffles me why this song and why moye moye.

My shaitani khopdi has a theory...smiley15

U know how they say "iske to loye lag gaye" and moye kinda rhymes with loye or roye...

So this moye moye is used in situations where other person ka popat hua ho.... And he's roye royesmiley36

https://twitter.com/BeRelevant/status/1731257306191655006?t=OKPgwE_vbhPs2oWIbCEcbw&s=19

Edited by NathuPaapi - 10 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Hi Mnx

I don't know where else to post this so posting it here.

There are times when I want to share some funny or other random interesting stuff like this 👇

https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1731336876093554821?t=WEBiW2rLPUXrzAGgMEjOrw&s=19

But since CA forum doesnt have a CC I have to go to Bollywood forum to post it on the CC there.

I was wondering if it's possible to have a CC here too where we can chit chat or post stuff that doesn't fall into news or current affairs topics?

I was thinking about that for the whole week. Glad u initiated it.

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Genius! I don't usually click on X links posted here but this one I did and I am glad I did.

This is really useful. I'm gonna go tangle all the wires up and test it...

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

This is really useful. I'm gonna go tangle all the wires up and test it...

HAHA if you have someone record your "testing" and upload that video to YouTube or TikTok, I am sure it would go viral.

@mnx12, you may move all non-banner related posts to the new chat thread. thanks.

carisma2 thumbnail

HAHA if you have someone record your "testing" and upload that video to YouTube or TikTok, I am sure it would go viral.

@mnx12, you may move all non-banner related posts to the new chat thread. thanks.

When I made the comment - I was actually thinking about it. I'll need to test it first, and then make loads of vids on it.

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

When I made the comment - I was actually thinking about it. I'll need to test it first, and then make loads of vids on it.

Go for it! When I made my comment, I really wasn’t sure whether to give a like or a haha to your comment because I didn’t know whether you were serious smiley1. I usually have a hard time untangling my headphone wire and my mouse’s wire from the laptop without removing them from the usb ports smiley36
carisma2 thumbnail

Go for it! When I made my comment, I really wasn’t sure whether to give a like or a haha to your comment because I didn’t know whether you were serious smiley1. I usually have a hard time untangling my headphone wire and my mouse’s wire from the laptop without removing them from the usb ports smiley36

Oh Gosh the struggle is real - I know it. I try and find ways where I don't have to cut wires or anything. So this is helpful. I used to have my VM channel on u tube - but that got deleted because of the songs copyright issue. 100's of video's I had made - all that hard work - Gone. I never monetised it, yet they still had a problem.

But yes - I have some more ideas in the pipelines for doing vids again. But no more vm's in the same way because I don't watch serials anymore and don't feel the same passion for anyone like I did for those couples.

It's just about making the time to start it all up.