Unpopular opinion - BB handpicked winner (pre show)

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I have an unpopular opinion and want to get thoughts, please share:

Before BB started, Neil was the handpicked winner of the makers. They wanted him to win because a male telly star has actually never won BB (unless you consider Sid a telly actor). Even then just one in 16 seasons!! They knew Munawar will be a thorn in the side so they tagged Mannara to him. They do a proper background check on every contestant so would have known what she is like and will most likely spoil his game.

They also had a fail proof plan in place. Ankita (w/ Vicky) vs Neil (w/ Aish). Pehle haftay mein hi they took Neil and Aish on a date to feed them stuff against Anky. Then in the second week they invited Neil to the stupid meditation room…all in the hopes to get him to turn the heat on. But much to their chagrin, Neil turned out to be a dumb phuski. He kept playing his own stupid game. Even then they never withdrew their support for him and now finally they have positioned him as a strong contender. He is in the group with Munawar as that keeps him in the spotlight. They could have easily had Abhifake in the group, but then the spotlight would have shifted.

I don’t think he can realistically win because he turned out to be plain and simple dumb person. They probably hoped for him to play a similar game to Vicky, maybe that’s what he promised too, but he is a bonga insan. He will finish 5th as many BBs’ forced favs do! 😢

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Nope. I don’t think so he was handpicked as winner. BB likes him because he is obedient, listens to rules and presents a good boy demeanour.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Nope. I don’t think so he was handpicked as winner. BB likes him because he is obedient, listens to rules and presents a good boy demeanour.

Ye BB ki hypocrisy samajh nhi aati. Good boy to Abhinav bhi tha BB14 me and much better than Neil even game wise. But he was called Saamaan by the host and was humiliated to such a bad level. Usko itna insult karte the for not doing anything. He was called Nalla by the house-mates for the same and it was supported by the host. While Neil is being appreciated for the same.smiley32

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes. It is indeed weird. Now even the new group. Mujhe nahi samajh aata ki yeh group ko galat feedback deke chane ke jhaad pe kyu Chadha rahe hai.

Now Neil thinks he is an amazing player in the game. Fukat ka ego boost kiya hai BB ne smiley36

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not a winner definitely but top 5 favourite yes. They definitely wanted Neil as one of their heroes against the villains of this season. The therapy session in the starting to him against Vicky is a proof.. Plus, his every small fight ka bhi promos cut hota hai neglecting all the major fights. Like how they ignored Abhishek versus Vicky wali fight - longest and most important of this season and cut the promo around KZ and Neil's 2 minute fuddu fight. And Ekta calling him saying playing best game is definitely a joke lol. I remember, how Abhinav in BB14 used to get bashed for the similar game play and was called useless by the host and contestants..but yaha to alag hi kahani chal rahi hai. Vicky's game is boring but Neil is playing the best game. - reminds me of - Rahul versus Abhinav - but is season k content giver Rahul ( Vicky) ko bash Kia ja raha and Abhinav ( Neil) ko appreciate says a lot who they want to be in top 5 and will eliminate Vicky along the lines of Abhinav. So basically less popular husbands of popular actresses won't be appreciated ever in BB , phir chahe wo Abhinav jaise gentleman jaisa khele ya Vicky jaisa proper game play.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not winner definitely , maybe top 4. I feel they even wanted aishwarya to explode , but thats not happening consistently. Neil is a snoozefest who in his mind is a hero doing a lot of stuff . BB is still trying to push him via promo cuts and calling him good student, but this bail buddhi doesn’t understand nor do anything remotely interesting.

1275456 thumbnail

Yes, his presentation is very suspicious. They definitely want him to go far. He also has a decent, less volatile fanbase so I wouldn’t be surprised if outlasts many of the housemates especially the likes of Rinku, Chinta chinti etc

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Apruva another mahaan good boy lol from Gauhar's season.

1275456 thumbnail

Haha yes I remember. If Neil was in that season iski bhi wohi haalat honi thi. Yahan tou sab peeche peeche wali game khelte, wahan sab front foot walay thay