Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

It's only vicky and abhishek who gave their 100% to the show. Vicky, Kz, Abhishek and ankita are the active ones.

Asli chugalkhor BB ki munni, Isha aur chintu hain. Aur yeh rinku neil ny konsey teer marein hain, 100% kya inhoney 1% bhi nhi diya.

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The problem is that they don't learn from their past mistakes. They did Vishal Kotiyan dirty by opening his game every WKW in season 15 and that season flopped badly just because they went too far in protecting Shamita and exposing Vishal. This season too they are crossing the line with Vicky and not letting him speak one sentence without revealing it to the whole house. If they chain good players like this, then they shouldn't complain that there is no content and HMs should get more active.

They just want their designated players to play well and others should just act as a supporting cast. If that's the case, why call it a reality show at all. Make a fictional one instead and name it whatever you want. Scrap this show permanently as BB audience is feeling cheated.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Groups friendships pe banaye hai. Bas unko name Aisa diya hai ki contestants ko misguide kiya hai.

The will give the Rinku gang an air of superiority

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wrong thread 😞

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

well okay,happily i will skip episodes now.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It's only vicky and abhishek who gave their 100% to the show. Vicky, Kz, Abhishek and ankita are the active ones.

Asli chugalkhor BB ki munni, Isha aur chintu hain. Aur yeh rinku neil ny konsey teer marein hain, 100% kya inhoney 1% bhi nhi diya.

Can't agree more Nina. As much as I dislike Abhishek. Can't take away the fact that he gave the content - or probably one of the main content givers of this season.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

well okay,happily i will skip episodes now.

Same. I have already stopped watching. 🤝

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Groups friendships pe banaye hai. Bas unko name Aisa diya hai ki contestants ko misguide kiya hai.

The will give the Rinku gang an air of superiority

I’d say to an extent forced friendships too. They have been wanting these two groups for a while and been doing everything in WKV to make them happen. Ab ho nahin raha tha tou group hi naye agaye. 😂

1275456 thumbnail

I skipped yesterday’s episode but will continue watching because I still feel it has potential!

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This thread exposed takla Big Boss : Complete nanga smiley11smiley32

IMG_8262.jpeg