BB has gone nuts *potential spoiler*

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

The new BB groupings are a f***** joke. The only grouping I agree with is that of Arun and Aishwariya, as they have done nothing noteworthy in the show. They have both focused their energies solely on Tehelka and Neil respectively. And Aish has done nothing since getting grilled by Sallu a few weeks back.

And how the hell are Mannara, Samarth and Isha not in the gossip/bitching gang? They are the epitome and physical manifestation of negativity and gossip-giri.

Lets look at the ‘100% contribution to show’ group -

1) Isha - yes she has decent contributions but she deserves to be in the gossip gang more than the contribution gang because she has literally done idhar ki udhar and gossip the MOST!

2). Samarth - I agree he is entertaining and given good content but iska wujood hi kya hai? Can BB run with just him? Bhai ki koi fan following bhi nahin hai. Plus A grade gossip girl!

3). Rinku - o bhai wtf!!! Iski kya contributions hain? Batao muje!! Bas khana pakaya hai and apni swollen ego le kar phirti rahi hai. Jab Mannara ne besti ki tou uske against, jab KZ ne bola tou uske against, aur ab Vicky ne nominate kiya tou uske against. Bc iski kya contributions hain? Pls tell me! Her combined screen time in 7 weeks must be around 20 minutes MAX!

4) Mannara - taubah taubha tabuah. Yeh aurat chalti phirti negativity ki dukaan. Isne har bande ke baare mein gossip ki hai, bitching ki hai, aur negativity philai hai. Agar BB ki sab gossips ko trace kiya jaye tou usme iska DNA zaroor millega because she was either part of the discussion or she instigated it. How is she not a gossip girl? Isko tou leader hona chahye.

5) Neil - what exactly is his contribution? Isko tou WKV par moun bhi nahin lagaya jaata. I agree he doesn’t gossip much BUT 100% to Bb??? Yeh kya mazaak hai.

6) Munawar 😂😂😂 - iski only contribution to the show is babysitting BB ki laadli, negativity ki dukaan, MANNARA CHOPRA!

Also, this group is full of weak contestants. Except for Munawar and to some extent Mannara, kisi ka koi support hi nahin hai. Yeh kaisa L group hai bhai, MKL!

The other group is full of entertainers (Vicky, Ankita, KZ, Abhisek)! Plus in Anurag and Ankita, they have two of the largest fanbases this year. Also, combined screen time of this group is probably 45 days, while doosray ka 5 days 😂😂😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Neil/ Rinku ko chhod ke rest are deserving.

Rotlu Ankita kabse entertaining hogayi? KZ was fun once upon a time. not anymore .

Chintu and Munawar are entertainers but they don't to show his fun side . Mannara is fire . negative bhi hai. Isha obviously has given everything to the show.

Baaki Vicky and Abhishek also deserves. Abhishek more.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: elim

Neil/ Rinku ko chhod ke rest are deserving.

Rotlu Ankita kabse entertaining hogayi? KZ was fun once upon a time. not anymore .

Chintu and Munawar are entertainers but they don't to show his fun side . Mannara is fire . negative bhi hai. Isha obviously has given everything to the show.

Baaki Vicky and Abhishek also deserves. Abhishek more.

Group 1 is bitching group. No one can top Manara in that! Since Handa ji BB's favourite no wonder she isn't put in group 1. Vicky is definitely entertaining and far better than Neil and Rinku. What is their game to be honest?

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smriti25

Group 1 is bitching group. No one can top Manara in that! Since Handa ji BB's favourite no wonder she isn't put in group 1. Vicky is definitely entertaining and far better than Neil and Rinku. What is their game to be honest?

Ye bhi sach hai. Let's wait for the episode

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I cannot imagine Manara’s smirks and Chintu’s poking that ll go on after the episode airs..I have anyway stopped watching and wouldn’t watch until the narrative tilts towards the other group

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Meanwhile LF me Manara and Chintu are “bitching” about Abhishek ..how badly he is playing, ghar se bahar nikalke kya naam hoga iska..Chintu to aaj LF me hawa me ud raha hai k wo kya zabardast player haismiley23 Salman iske kapde utarde wkv pe plz smiley26

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Blackwater

I cannot imagine Manara’s smirks and Chintu’s poking that ll go on after the episode airs..I have anyway stopped watching and wouldn’t watch until the narrative tilts towards the other group

Same. I don't feel like watching the episodes and boiling my blood. Haven't even watched recent episodes - only few portions like Tehelka's eviction.

TheReactor thumbnail

I was literally thinking: This show needs to be scrapped.

I honestly do not get the point of BB this year (or even last year, or the year before). Where are the games and tasks? Why on earth has this show become about gossip, couples and just what takes place in people's every day life?

We watch to escape reality, not to watch daily life situations on TV. This show is affecting my mental stability. I just gotta stop watching, clearly.

I have no idea what I am watching any more!

anime confused gif - Buscar con Google | Anime expressions, Anime, Love lab anime

1275456 thumbnail

I skipped today’s episode because of the same reason. I actually like this season if BB tones down his interference and forcing a certain narrative. Just let things flow naturally.

1275456 thumbnail

I echo your frustrations. I honestly like this season much more than the last few seasons but now from the past 10-12 days it is getting to the territory of being frustrating.

I am happy with not having tasks like we used to have between seasons 10-15. They were all the same, ‘who can survive for longer’ and always resulted in similar chillam chilli. Although I do hope we end up getting some tasks, mind tasks.