Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Ek kya bakwas hai. Sasural ghar ki Laxmi. Ita faltu drama. I turned on tmkoc after so long just to come across sasti Anupama melodrama.smiley35

Khotardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This serial has become a big JOKE. They are repeating all previous stories and showing again and again. They have even lost the spirit of Diwali to show such a story where Daya is going to come.. all that crying and cusssing, when we all know that she's not in reality. Daya ke diya ki false story bata kar Assit Modi ne sabh ko yeda bana DIYA.🤬 ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬

Any spouse will give divorce if she/he faces such falsehood from years.. Jetalal is not going to do that as we all know. ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬

Gone are the days when celebs used to visit their sets and make the episodes worth watching.. now it's a total BS. ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬

Edited by Khotardi - 4 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

The situation of daya's return has become akin to popatlal's wedding. Promised , expected but never fulfilled.

Khotardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

But, they brought back a new Roshan. What's the issue to replace and get a new Daya, what hold does the original Daya has over the producers of this serial. As such Assit has been involved with women in this serial... does it mean?? ðŸ˜‚

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Honestly, I am not a fan of Daya... I watch the show only for Jethalal.smiley16 And truly, I don't mind the show even now. The comedy element may have gone down but it's still there. I still enjoy the show. The characters have matured with time, over the years so it's still a fun watch to destress.smiley4

If they can replace Roshan, Sodhi, Bawri, Tapu, Sonu, Anjali and even Taarak Mehta, then they should be able to replace Daya as well. It's not a big deal.smiley14