Edited by Aurora_77 - 10 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

He wants to lick kjo for role in movies

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was one scene in which rinku comes to wipe his tears. His expressions reminded of SRK.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Yeh wala nasha karna hai smiley37

It's still better than supporting someone as average as Vicky who is considered to be a demigod by this one sided biased forumsmiley17

Thank God Reality is different and not just limited to this forumsmiley9

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

He wants to lick kjo for role in movies

Yeah that's why he was kicking his A$$ while arguing with him on WKVsmiley36

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I have known lots of sensitive and emotional guys but none of them behaves like abhishek. Abhishek didn't wanted to get him evicted right?? Then why all the cry and drama infront of the camera for so called justice?? OK he got what he achieved uske baad ye bolna ki main ye nahi chahta tha and all and another melodrama doesn't seems to be genuine. But I will admit I don't think he is normal because normal people don't behave like this. He is mad about footage and always wants to show himself as the most genuine guy in the world. If that doesn't happen he goes mad

Bhai Puri epi dobara ja KY Dekho. Even during the fight he kept on requesting bb to warn both Arun/Tehelka regarding them getting physical because they been doing that since 1st week. He NEVER demanded for their eviction or nominations!!! His dramatic reaction was the result of makers not saying anything to Arun/Tehelka since week 1.

One can hate him all they want but in this fight his reaction was genuine & he wasn't wrong.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Bhai Puri epi dobara ja KY Dekho. Even during the fight he kept on requesting bb to warn both Arun/Tehelka regarding them getting physical because they been doing that since 1st week. He NEVER demanded for their eviction or nominations!!! His dramatic reaction was the result of makers not saying anything to Arun/Tehelka since week 1.

One can hate him all they want but in this fight his reaction was genuine & he wasn't wrong.

First of all when someone's opinion doesn't match with you don't assume that they didn't watch the episode. Everyone has a different pov and my opinion won't change

Did I say he demanded for their nomination or eviction?? No but the way he did a melodrama it proved that he wanted eviction. OK there he maybe right someone who has been getting physical for a long time should get evicted. If his outburst would have been limited to that I wouldn't have judged him. If he would have been just emotional on tehalka's eviction then also everything would be ok. But no he started another melodrama and sorry but I don't find that genuine.

But you may have a different pov and I respect thatsmiley20