Abhishek reaction was completely genuine!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

I know people on this forum calling it overacting and blah blah but I believe his reaction was real.

Remember how he once told he locked himself in Washroom and cried while Isha was filming romantic scenes on Udariyan?!? This itself proves he is super sensitive and emotional as a guy. Even yesterday he kept telling bb to talk about the matter and warn Arun/Tehelka to stop intimidating him physically. His intention was NEVER to get them eliminated as he kept on saying he doesn't want elimination or anything.

If he was fake he would have demanded for their eviction or should have provoked horribly like how Asim used to do in bb13. He was pretty calm even during the argument and kept on asking bb to warn them.

Abhishek is a good hearted guy & yesterday it showed when he cried over Sunny goingsmiley19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is a dramebaaz. He knew exactly what he was doing. Going intentionally in their space so much so that Arun couldn’t even put his leg on his knee comfortably because Abhishek was very slyly using that as an excuse to cry physical. And he kept on taunting at BB saying he feels unsafe in the house, do something. He’s scared of the threats. For someone who was scared of the threats he was not scared to invade their space, chest butt and scream in their faces.

He quotes all the rules. He remembers to check himself out in the mirrors, adjust his shirt around the mike to bare his chest or remove shirt completely. He knows exactly what he does.
Dramebaaz!!!

Edited by Picasso9 - 10 months ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I find it hard to believe that he is genuine. The whole yesterday fiasco seemed nothing more than the infamous desperate drama to me. What all that he did after realizing that the topic wasn't probably going to get discussed was bizarre.

If at all that is actually how he is, then he needs to see a therapist because that looked - in no way - normal. When you reach the stage where you find self-harm a way of letting out - that's exactly when we know that things are getting/have gone out of control and need to be dealt with.

His rona-dhona after the eviction was announced was even more weird. If he didn't want anything more than a warning to Arun and Tehelka, he should have made it clear at least once but nah, he wanted justice and he got justice but the dude has a problem with that also.

Har side se main to hoon accha gaana hai inhe!smiley22

Edited by IAdoreYou - 10 months ago
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kal Mujhe samajh aa gya is bande ka acting me khas career nai hai..fake or no fake, act seemed superficial

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Animated GIF

Word Count: 0

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is Incredible Hulk fan🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah. I don’t like Abhishek but even I found his reaction genuine.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I have known lots of sensitive and emotional guys but none of them behaves like abhishek. Abhishek didn't wanted to get him evicted right?? Then why all the cry and drama infront of the camera for so called justice?? OK he got what he achieved uske baad ye bolna ki main ye nahi chahta tha and all and another melodrama doesn't seems to be genuine. But I will admit I don't think he is normal because normal people don't behave like this. He is mad about footage and always wants to show himself as the most genuine guy in the world. If that doesn't happen he goes mad

Edited by RockingSunny - 10 months ago
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I know people on this forum calling it overacting and blah blah but I believe his reaction was real.

Remember how he once told he locked himself in Washroom and cried while Isha was filming romantic scenes on Udariyan?!? This itself proves he is super sensitive and emotional as a guy. Even yesterday he kept telling bb to talk about the matter and warn Arun/Tehelka to stop intimidating him physically. His intention was NEVER to get them eliminated as he kept on saying he doesn't want elimination or anything.

If he was fake he would have demanded for their eviction or should have provoked horribly like how Asim used to do in bb13. He was pretty calm even during the argument and kept on asking bb to warn them.

Abhishek is a good hearted guy & yesterday it showed when he cried over Sunny goingsmiley19

Totally agree with you!

After getting humiliated and not talk about it for this long its way too much patience to test with, anyone would burst and Abhishek is sensitive he has his ways of showing emotions. Ppl can judge but he isn’t going to just change for ppl. He has worked on his anger and still working.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Yeh wala nasha karna hai smiley37