Abhishek gem of a heart

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Never thought I would say this but him crying on Thelka eviction changed my decision. He is a good guy from heart. This is the most emotional eviction I have seen in BB history.

P.S why did Ekta kapoor had that sofa cusion/pillow front of her 😂 looked odd

Edited by joker83 - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail

Sarcasm right?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Motherboard smiley36

Word Count: 1

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

BINGO!! EVEN I felt that..he might have done a bit of drama earlier to get the baat started but after that I did feel his emotional outburst was real and he was genuinly sorry and was like but this is jot what I wanted.honestly even before that the way he so calmly and aaram se ek dafah kehke bB ko some pe ho gaya that does support his sorry that he didn't wanted eviction but just a punishment or warning.. I liked the way he was with Arun too after and apologized and made up..he does seem to be extremely emotional guy waise in general too straight from the heart and soxhe samjhe bina very irrational too but I do not find him evil per say and even when he goes wrong which he does quite often

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I've also noticed behind their backs he always says Arun Bhai, Thelka bhai. He is not bad as many think. It genuinly looked like he did not wanted eviction.

Edited by joker83 - 10 months ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

footage hungry ...isme bhi footage lekar gaya

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Abhishek- Bigg boss mere sath physical hua action losmiley15. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo(manjulika aa gayi)

When tehelka gets evicted and everyone starts crying

Abhishek- Bigg boss isko mat nikalo I don't want thissmiley19smiley19. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo(manjulika aa gayi). In this process sari sympathy isi ne le li

I agree indeed a gem of a personsmiley9

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naah he is just a noutanki with most punchable face. His whole body language during the whole fight was like Maro mujhe Maro, just touch me and I'll fall in swimming pool.

Tbh you are asking for it, you are dying for it would have fitted perfectly here.

Edited by Romanoger - 10 months ago
BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EXOL

footage hungry ...isme bhi footage lekar gaya

imagine people terming kz fake for her trauma and saying abhishek genuine on his drama when he has done exactly same when samarth entered . smiley43
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

This time u r wrong,if u r not sarcastic smiley36

Isha samarth and abhishek are playing with a pre planned plan. Head of the group is abhishek,2nd in command isha and samarth is their helping hand.