Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: iamnkg

actually the fact is manish abhira ya akshu ko jaise bhi treat kar le 

legacy viewers will have sympathy for him as he is in good books of gen 2 veiwers 

kyuki he treated naira so nicely

he really loved naira and always supported her 

isiliye he is in good books of kaira fans 

nairu ka mannu bond is so special 

https://youtu.be/9SNPu4h8K1w?si=TDQHLJnc24r0DdhL

https://youtu.be/a2p9tmIcDyU?si=kw_SLckJbymPpON7

https://youtube.com/shorts/LYrGI3-C5D8?si=6t814FiHVAjurWB_

https://youtube.com/shorts/oDvngKQUXjU?si=BAZiipQGis0dgD8Z

They will definitely show a dukh dard wala scene for Manish when he will realise that Akshara is dead with sad bgm to gain sympathy for Goenka's.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

So my babe got shot smiley19

IMG_2061.jpeg

And is now on her deathbed smiley38

IMG_2064.jpeg 

Gonna make a special sad post for my favourite Akshu when the time comes smiley28

Although I don’t quite understand why her ‘last wish’ would be for her independent daughter to marry her student..

Aur hospital mein kon shaadi karta hai bhai! 

At least Sairat’s wedding was more grand and realistic unlike this joke!

IMG_2069.jpeg

Ps: I seriously want to know whether that uncle will be the next Usha Maushi living in Poddar House?

and ppl never believed me when i said they are not serious about fls career smiley36 akshara was so serious about singing in the end next gen needed a lawyer so she became lawyer. Ab this girl will become pregnant in another 2 3 months due to low trp and leap 😂 career oriented women kaun? 😂

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

She’s definitely proving Manish right that she’s just like Naira smiley36smiley27 Shaadi ka location bhi same. I never watched S2, so I didn’t know about it 

Yeah Kaira got married in hospital just like Vivah but they had a grand wedding. Yaha toh wo b nahi hai smiley36. I hope they have a proper shaadi later akhir Ye Rishta mai multiple shaadi na hoo with same person  toh kya hoo.. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Ruhi has officially entered her pakhi era. Suwarna are so shameless.Ruhi is marrying Rohit to stay near Armaan and Suwarna instead of explaining to her that she is wronging Rohit doesn't say much about.Does she not see how Ruhi is ruining poor Rohit's life by trapping him in this loveless marriage? Atleast Ruhi's friend told her she is doing wrong with Rohit. 

Akshara she is dying without meeting her family but Goenkas deserved this. They didn't deserve to see her face even for the last time after abandoning her and her innocent daughter for 22 years. I am glad those people won't be part of her last rites

Edited by Randomlurker - 6 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Based on promos, I thought AK will just ask Armaan to always protect her smiley44 But turns out she planned a whole wedding 

I always thought Armaan would marry Abhira with his own idea as he can’t bring her to his house and keep her with his family without any relationship OR Phupasa might do something 

But this turned out to be Mrs. Sharma’s Brilliant Idea smiley39 Why is she getting her independent daughter married. She is still studying in 2nd year.  

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Ruhi thinks being married to Rohit can make her close to Armaan and he will be  ready to have Extra marital affair with her smiley36. Ruhi in her Patralekha era smiley39.Swarna is getting gen3 flashbacks but why isnt she acting on it?smiley44 Why doesnt she tell her husband Manish about their Par Natin ki stupidity?

Edited by Summer_Rain - 6 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Lmao the title of the post is sending me 💀but according to this Rohit also going to run away like Samrat Image

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

The major difference from ghum is both the pairs got married on the same day. So no question of ruhi gatecrashing  abhira and arman’s wedding and giving weird expressions.😅

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Lmao the title of the post is sending me 💀but according to this Rohit also going to run away like Samrat Image

Noooo Rohit Noooooo smiley36. I am now sure Ye Rishta makers seriously have no interest in saving the show. Ek dum cut copy paste kar rahe hai sab kuch. Hogaya satyanash

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Why does Ruhi tell after marriage instead of before marriage ? smiley23