What is Khanzadi’s problem?

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

I understand she was ill few years ago but now she is fine so what is she crying about? Why is she using that illness as an excuse not to work? and she is continually crying about it. She is completely fit now. So she should do household chores like others rather than crying about something that happened years ago. If I would have been a contestant in the house and a completely fit contestant was continuously using a 3 year old illness not to work in the house even I would have been irritated. She is continually crying about this one thing instead she should be proud that she came out of that illness and inspire people. Why use that as an excuse and cry rather than inspire people. Also she didn’t do the task today because it was two of her friends. She should play the game ratter than cry.

Edited by Sabhayata - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is so annoying. BB needs to let her go. She cries about ppl making fun of her health. But I haven't seen anyone doing that. Isha has all the reasons not to believe her

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Her health issues may be real but it happened years ago. She is fine now so why is she still crying ? People who come out of life threatening diseases like cancer always tell their story to inspire people. Khanzadi should do the same rather than use it as an excuse when she is fine.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think her lies were caught so she started crying

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Posting here what I posted in the daily discussion thread:

If you have not been paralyzed or not been confined to a wheelchair for a while, you'll not know the mental and physical struggle of a person even after they recover. [Even after two decades, my legs refuse to move seeing the traffic; it is a battle to cross the road]. So, I do not think KZ is faking it for the show or doing drama. [She, however, should not have come to the show where your mental toughness is tested every day].

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The thing is nobody who has survived a traumatic injury or illness will ever tell you the ugly truth of their experience because people don’t want the ugly truth. They just want to hear the fairytale, inspirational ending. No one talks about the chronic PTSD or the ongoing debilitating side effects after long standing treatment and current medication. How often do we hear about the constipation or diarrhea from meds, the dizziness, wearing a diaper, vomiting, eating via a feeding tube, life threatening sepsis, uti….. all the stuff that a fully functioning human being is now embarrassed about because of their dependency on strangers to help them with basic functioning. She’s on national television. Her ptsd was triggered via a fall she had. She didn’t complete her course of meds because it was causing dizziness. If the BB team insists she’s medically sound, then why prescribe meds, why prescribe light exercise. Wouldn’t it make sense for her to exercise under the guidance of an expert to avoid causing further damage.

it is easy for the hosts to shut her up every time she attempts to explain because they are scared she will expose info they don’t want to reveal. The makers control the narrative regarding her illness and if they have been negligent in their due diligence regarding her screening why would they admit it.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Just get over it, it was three years ago does not work for everyone especially when they've been through a trauma where not only their survival was at stake but even their ability to do the basic day-to-day things was threatened and completely restricted.

From that illness phase to the post-recovery phase - that journey can get really depressing and lonely. You end up considering twenty times in a day - if you will survive | if you want to survive. Because having to depend on every little thing on someone gets not just upsetting but also embarrassing.

Now fhe thing about but it was three years ago is - completely getting over it is not possible for a lot of people. Three years is not even long in my personal opinion. I understand when she says that her anxiety was triggered after her fall.

The vicious cycle of what if is real. The constant terror of what if it brings back that phase? What if it lands me back in that damn wheelchair? What if it throws me back to the square one?

Sure, she might have made excuses to not work and stuff. I don't know about that but it is absolutely insensitive the way BB is targeting her for something that is genuine and serious. It is hard for people who haven't been in such situations to understand it but it is not that hard to be a little compassionate.

Edited by IAdoreYou - 10 months ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly! And who are we to say 3 years is more than sufficient time for anyone to recover. Like grief, there is no limit to the timeline of recovery. Neel showed more compassion for Vicky ankita’s scalp issues than for this. Why because an artiste relies on heir look for success and he relates to it because lots of people in the industry suffer from hair loss. Will he and others onl be able to relate to paralysis if there are lots in the industry suffering like that. What hogwash. Where is their humanity. Isha is young and hasn’t experienced life yet. She needs a reality check for sure. Maybe a visit to a children’s hospital will jolt her. She goes on and on about medical reports like she is a secretary at Endemol.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Her real problem is kaamchori. She doesn't want to work so she gives excuses of her health issues that irks the other housemates. So when they argue with this kaamchor, she starts to play sympathy card and make others looks bad in front of audience 🙃

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I can understand crying once/breakdown could be termed as fake for others but the woman breaks down everytime her past illness is mentioned. She has mentally not recovered from it. Partial Paralysis is not a joke. She is a kaamchor no doubt , but when you know nothing about her illness or the gravity please keep quiet and be the better person than really shooting your mouth off and being insensitive. Isha’s issue with Kz is more of jealousy in connection with Abhishek than Kz being a liar and kaamchor. Just goes on to show people have learnt nothing about mental health even after SSRs suicide . Woke ppl just be yapping on social media and name call an actual person in distress.

Edited by BombayChic - 10 months ago