Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: BanBB

accordomg to kjo no one is munawar genuine friend

but he is best friend of everyone

Munawar jaisa bhi hai kisise certificate nahi maangta dosti ka . Usko Jo sahi lagta hai karta hai. But all his 3 friends always complain about his stand and support

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

He is not at all genuine. He literally said in livefeed that Munawar can nominate him but Vicky bhaiya cannot smiley39

1275456 thumbnail

It is all FAKE. People forget what all he said behind Munawar’s back. Munawar was always close to Abhishek, stood by him etc but people remember what he did? He bitched about Munawar to dil room and said he will expose Munawar’s game from Lock Upp if need be. He is also the one who spread rumours about Munna and Manara (alongside Anurag).

He has done enough to not be considered genuine towards Munawar. Here is my thesis:

Abhishek recognises that Munawar has a super strong fanbase outside, and they will vote for whoever stands by Munawar. In many ways, Munawar can be Abhishek’s ticket to the very end. It has happened in past seasons, where someone benefits from another persons fanbase. He knows that if he ever gets nominated alongside Mannara, Anurag, Ankita, the only way he gets saved is if Munawar fans vote for him. At least until week 10/11.

I also think he is loyal to Vicky because he recognises the clout Vicky has outside. He is a long term planner. He has never stood by Munawar.

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

It is all FAKE. People forget what all he said behind Munawar’s back. Munawar was always close to Abhishek, stood by him etc but people remember what he did? He bitched about Munawar to dil room and said he will expose Munawar’s game from Lock Upp if need be. He is also the one who spread rumours about Munna and Manara (alongside Anurag).

He has done enough to not be considered genuine towards Munawar. Here is my thesis:

Abhishek recognises that Munawar has a super strong fanbase outside, and they will vote for whoever stands by Munawar. In many ways, Munawar can be Abhishek’s ticket to the very end. It has happened in past seasons, where someone benefits from another persons fanbase. He knows that if he ever gets nominated alongside Mannara, Anurag, Ankita, the only way he gets saved is if Munawar fans vote for him. At least until week 10/11.

I also think he is loyal to Vicky because he recognises the clout Vicky has outside. He is a long term planner. He has never stood by Munawar.

Exactly he is with Munna just for his fanbase....bcoz he even asked munna in LF that will your janta vote for me if u are not nominated bcoz mostly you are not nominated but I am....

So it's clear he wants to use his fanbase to go ahead in the show ... Abhishek is no one's friend

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Who knows?

I prefer he should not be genuine with Munawar - the freeloader, overblown, magic carpet rider of this BB17.

Just the sight of Mr Min Min, and I fall asleep. Just because you won some show somewhere, doesn't mean you deserve to win this one.

You need to show you actually deserve it by making yourself interesting and worth watching. I'd rather watch paint dry than his booooooooring self! smiley13

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 10 months ago
elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Who knows?

I prefer he should not be genuine with Munawar - the freeloader, overblown, magic carpet rider of this BB17.

Just the sight of Mr Min Min, and I fall asleep. Just because you won some show somewhere, doesn't mean you deserve to win this one.

You need to show you actually deserve it by making yourself interesting and worth watching. I'd rather watch paint dry than his booooooooring self! smiley13

Oh He deserves more than anyone in the house and he will win .

Anyways the topic isn't about Munawar 's game

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhishek is acting fake most of the time, so it's difficult to distinguish and differentiate the genuine emotions from the fake ones. I am unsure of his feelings towards Isha let alone Munnawar.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Oh He deserves more than anyone in the house and he will win .

Anyways the topic isn't about Munawar 's game

Okay "genius" if that's what you feel. I still submit Mr. Min Min Min is not even deserving of being in the House, let alone reaching the final. The biggest freeloading, useless bag of hot inert air.smiley11

elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiloxiBlues

Okay "genius" if that's what you feel. I still submit Mr. Min Min Min is not even deserving of being in the House, let alone reaching the final. The biggest freeloading, useless bag of hot inert air.smiley11

Ok ur opinion and I disrespectfully disagree smiley37

BiloxiBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Ok ur opinion and I disrespectfully disagree smiley37

Thank you way too much!smiley20

I am completely beyond respect and don't ask or deserve it.smiley2

And I certainly am not looking for agreement, as I refuse to be fooled by the producers or hordes of idiotic social media followers.smiley27