Abhishek needs to mind his own business

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Abhishek should really keep his mouth shut and not interfere when 2 ppl are aguing. I know she was your ex but that doesnt mean you jump in to save her. She has a bf let him do his job. Khud bhy tou chila chila k bolta larkiyo k uper Arun kitni baar aa k bola k tameez se baat kro.. na abhishek interfere karta na yeh sab hota..

Off topic.. watched Animal today, I'm in Canada btw.. excellent movie!! But not suitable at all to watch with whole family lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

Abhishek should really keep his mouth shut and not interfere when 2 ppl are aguing. I know she was your ex but that doesnt mean you jump in to save her. She has a bf let him do his job. Khud bhy tou chila chila k bolta larkiyo k uper Arun kitni baar aa k bola k tameez se baat kro.. na abhishek interfere karta na yeh sab hota..

Off topic.. watched Animal today, I'm in Canada btw.. excellent movie!! But not suitable at all to watch with whole family lol

Hearing lots of conflicting reviews on the movie! Is it too gory? and why is it not suitable to watch with fam?
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joker83

dude dont say that im going with my family to see that movie tommorow.

is it a violence thing or sexual thing?

if its violence then im sure my family is ok with it but if its sexual i might be in trouble since this was my idea and i booked the tickets

joker83 thumbnail

Yes surprisingly it's gory, never really expected that much gore honestly. Talking about sex, intimate scenes, bad language. I cant see myself sitting in TV room with family and watching this.

joker83 thumbnail

In theatre its dark so I guess its ok. But watching with family at home can get awkward. The language is bad at times, couple of intimate scenes.

1275456 thumbnail

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gory is it? I hate gory stuff, like heads being chopped off etc (e.g. the boys, final destination).

Also, on a scale of 1 to 10, how sexual is it? Same level as Kabir Singh?

joker83 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
1275456 thumbnail

Ffs! Is that the post credit scene most people are talking about? Not sure whether to watch it or skip it. Loved the trailer but now some reviews have put me in two minds!

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting that a thread about Abhishek turned into a thread about Animal...

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I am gonna watch animal Tomorrow,after pathan and jawan i am hoping to see another hit and good movie