Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

she was kinda telling vicku not to talk to abhishek - saying that he's badtameez and she won't let people who disrespect him come to their house and all. but now that's fighting with mannara, anku says dil ka acha hai smiley37

She was also the one trying to patch up chomu and KZ, basically she does not want Vicky to play anymore just hold her hand. He also looks half done, at this point better to evict the guy.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Ankita is another toxic partner TBH..she is good at times but it's so difficult to root for her to be honest. So much full of superiority complex. Especially, after destroying Vicky's game, she is flying high on another level.smiley36 matlab when Vicky was doing the same in initial weeks, all he got the tag of toxic husband bla bla but Ankita is hailed as mahanta ki murat smiley18 dono same level par toxic hai but one is bashed left right and centre for the same and the other one is tagged as an epitome of humanity.

Man I don't know what show social media including reddit is seeing - there Vicky can do nothing right and is the worst of the worst. I see him totally defeated and done, the way she keeps going at him and nagging, when she herself has her connections in the house is ridiculous.

She is just pissed Isha isn't as aggressive with Vicky as she is with her, point blank.

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vicky, Arun crying in promo

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

how is this an issue? she's the one who chose not to use her real name and this is how she has been introduced on the show. hms have referred to her by the same name smiley36

The way KJo said Manara's name sounded like he was taunting hersmiley36

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Ankita is another toxic partner TBH..she is good at times but it's so difficult to root for her to be honest. So much full of superiority complex. Especially, after destroying Vicky's game, she is flying high on another level.smiley36 matlab when Vicky was doing the same in initial weeks, all he got the tag of toxic husband bla bla but Ankita is hailed as mahanta ki murat smiley18 dono same level par toxic hai but one is bashed left right and centre for the same and the other one is tagged as an epitome of humanity.

I’m still catching up but I’m 2 weeks into the earlier episodes and I am yet to see what was so toxic about Vicky that people started on him in the initial weeks for not being a good partner. I’ve only seen her crib and wanting him to stay around her and keep raising the same things again and again. She wants pampering from him, attention like some typical nibba-nibbi.
Let’s see if my opinion changes when I finally catch up but she was the only one constantly cribbing when he wanted to play the in the beginning. Though he has tendencies to be manipulative and demanding. But in this case it’s tit for tat.

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Btw just wanted to say wtf was that promo smiley37smiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

I’m still catching up but I’m 2 weeks into the earlier episodes and I am yet to see what was so toxic about Vicky that people started on him in the initial weeks for not being a good partner. I’ve only seen her crib and wanting him to stay around her and keep raising the same things again and again. She wants pampering from him, attention like some typical nibba-nibbi.
Let’s see if my opinion changes when I finally catch up but she was the only one constantly cribbing when he wanted to play the in the beginning. Though he has tendencies to be manipulative and demanding. But in this case it’s tit for tat.

Definitely, for me whatever I have watched, I find them both toxic. It's just that he is on your face kinda toxic while Ankita slyly victimise herself to make her look not the toxic one. It's just that Vicky is the one portrayed as the villain in the relationship and she is not when she is another annoying partner.smiley36