Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Correct. As much as I like Anku, they are sabotaging Vicky’s game and image to uplift her, it’s very clear that she is getting favoured a lot. They expected Vicky to be another Abhinav, so they got surprised when he showed passion and enthusiasm for the game, he doesn’t interfere in his wife’s problems and fights at all, but BB se ye tolerate nee hota.

Mujhe toh ye bhi lagta hai that Vicky has gone out of the script that is why BB is angry with him. Vicky was invited as a +1 with Ankita. Inko pakka brief kiya jata hai about how they are going to play. What I feel is Vicky was brought here as a support for Ankita, that's why even Ankita indirectly told him that you were not here to play games; you were brought here as my support, and you are not doing that. Vicky did not follow the script, and he is paying for that.

1275456 thumbnail

BB is hell bent on making one of the Telly stars to win this season. If another YT person wins, telly stars will stop coming I feel.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

But he can’t replace Sallu. Sallu jis tarah dhota hai saamne wale ko rula deta hai lol.

Sallu ab dhota hi nhi hai. Aur dhota hai toh ghalat bandey ko dhota hai.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sallu ab dhota hi nhi hai. Aur dhota hai toh ghalat bandey ko dhota hai.

last week he did bash Mannara quite fairly but didn't let her speak
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe toh ye bhi lagta hai that Vicky has gone out of the script that is why BB is angry with him. Vicky was invited as a +1 with Ankita. Inko pakka brief kiya jata hai about how they are going to play. What I feel is Vicky was brought here as a support for Ankita, that's why even Ankita indirectly told him that you were not here to play games; you were brought here as my support, and you are not doing that. Vicky did not follow the script, and he is paying for that.

In LF, ankita said that she can now survive without Vicky ab set hogayi hai toh ab vicky ky bina khel ly gi.

Which means, ankita vicky ko bus as supporter layi thi. Uska aim complete hogiya, now BB can throw vicky

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

last week he did bash Mannara quite fairly but didn't let her speak

That was not a bashing, bade pyaar sy bola tha mannara ko. Bashing toh KZ ki ki thi aur anurag ki bhi

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1730612085682520444?t=lgV0Zk5buHfk-O1LqzyQsw&s=19

Isha is disgusting

Chintu run from her

She is jealous of her ex with some girl and sl*t- shaming that girl

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That was not a bashing, bade pyaar sy bola tha mannara ko. Bashing toh KZ ki ki thi aur anurag ki bhi

They were threatening to quit the show

and KZ refused to sit there even though I like KZ that was rude of her

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanBB

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1730612085682520444?t=lgV0Zk5buHfk-O1LqzyQsw&s=19

Isha is disgusting

Chintu run from her

She is jealous of her ex with some girl and sl*t- shaming that girl

Isha showed her real personality

Chintu just go away

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

What happened and what's all going on ?