Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

This was the best news indeed. The amount of effort and patience that was gone in the whole rescue operation was stupendous. I can only imagine what it must have been like to stay in a closed place like this for 17 days. The machine got stuck right when there was a hope that they might have some breakthrough. Glad that all this hard work, patience, and efficiency culminated in positive results. smiley1

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Reading that article I could see a Bollywood movie being made on that story 😌

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

lol with any luck, we will have Deepu rani being fit into the story line, nursing the men in the tunnel. And SRK playing the lead role in taking off his shirt and digging his way out all by himself. True life-size heros if there ever were, those two smiley17smiley36  

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Where do you see Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgan? Inside the tunnel or outside? smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Where do you see Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgan? Inside the tunnel or outside? smiley36

Devgan motivating his fellow workers inside and Akshay overseeing the rescue work outside. smiley36

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol with any luck, we will have Deepu rani being fit into the story line, nursing the men in the tunnel. And SRK playing the lead role in taking off his shirt and digging his way out all by himself. True life-size heros if there ever were, those two smiley17smiley36  

Everyone's age is 40+ so I think this movie can accommodate everyone. SRK, Akshay and Ajay Devgan can be inside passing the time with the help of Vimal Pan masala instead of South movies. Deepu, Aliya, Amir, Salman can do the augering from outside. Ranveer, Ranbeer, and Vicky can be officers from the PM's office and Pankaj Tripathi can play Narendra Modi himself.smiley36

Edited by InsaneDivine - 5 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

SRK as Arnold Dix or one of the miners?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Ajay will produce. Akshay will be the guy from PMO..or vice versa 

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 5 months ago