because of you I am ready for anything.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Sanjin woke up with a bad headache. He couldn't sleep again. He had to take a painkiller, but it didn't help either. He tossed and turned in bed and couldn't fall asleep. Yesterday was the worst day of his life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail

Now, someone says that the past determines the future. Sanjin didn't know that, but he knew one thing very well, and that was that Maya left him and went with another man.

zajedno thumbnail

They met as teenagers, they were young and a little crazy. they dated for a long time and then decided to get married. the wedding was like from a fairy tale. Sanjin remembered every detail from that wedding, because he was really very much in love with Maya. , and she into him. Both were successful doctors with excellent results. Sanjin was supposed to become the director of the hospital, and Maja, in addition to being a top surgeon, was supposed to teach at the department of the medical faculty.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

They were in love and happily married. What went wrong? Why did she leave?

zajedno thumbnail

Sanjin helped Maya a lot and fulfilled her every wish. While they were studying, he gave her seminars because she was always busy with something. he was madly in love and could not see the reality of what was happening around him. He did not believe his friends when they told him that Maja was taking advantage of him. He lost several friends because he argued with them about Maja.

zajedno thumbnail

Now many things were clear to him. But one thing is not clear to him why she married him if she didn't love him. That question bothered him and because of that he fell into depression. He went to work, but he no longer enjoyed it like he used to. He had a lot of commitments at the hospital and a lot of operations were scheduled. His private life was not allowed to affect his work. But he really influenced. He canceled the operations because he was not mentally fit to do the job. The director of the hospital whom Sanjin was supposed to replace came to his office one day and said that it would be good for them to sit down and talk. Sanjin agreed to that conversation because he couldn't come up with a lie to avoid it.

zajedno thumbnail

The director sat down on a chair and watched Sanjin for a long time.

-Sanjin, he said, I'm sorry for everything that's happening to you, but I have to tell you something.

Sanjin looked at the director and sighed deeply., Tell me.

The director coughed a little because he was uncomfortable with everything, but he had to do the following-

-Sanjin, I value you very much as a doctor and I wanted you to replace me as director, but considering everything that is happening, I made the decision to fire you. Believe me, this was very difficult for me, but you forced me to do this act. You canceled several very difficult operations and the patients were very angry and wrote a complaint to the Ministry of Health. You didn't leave me the possibility to help you. Please don't be mad at me, but this had to happen.

zajedno thumbnail

Sanjin was aware that he was to blame for this situation, but he simply could not get over his anger. He got up from the chair and, furious, grabbed a figurine from the table and threw it on the floor. The director tried to calm him down, but nothing could help him at this moment. Sanjin cursed and left the hospital and got into his car. His eyes were clouded with sadness and anger and he could barely drive. In that state, he was even more angry with Maja and wanted to see her and tell her all kinds of things. However, the following happened - Sanjin was not very composed in his anger and did not pay attention to the heavy rain that was falling. It was as if the sky had opened. Sanjin was repeating to himself the words he was going to say to Maya when he saw her. He lost his job because of her. He lost his mind because of her. He thought about this in his head and hit the gas to get to Maja's apartment as quickly as possible. He knew where she had moved because he followed her for a day when they divorced. But at one point, in order to avoid a pedestrian, he hit a pole and the car caught fire and Sanjin lost consciousness.

zajedno thumbnail

Firefighters arrived quickly because they were called by eyewitnesses of this horror. They managed to get Sanjin out of the car, but they had to wrap him in foil because they saw that his face was burned and his body was pretty much destroyed. Sanjin was aware that something was happening, but he only moaned because of the great pain. Actually he thought he was moaning because he couldn't move his mouth. They took him to the hospital and the doctors did all they could to bring him back to life. Sanjin thus spent time in the hospital in a deep coma because the doctors thought it was better to keep him in a coma due to the pain he was experiencing. His face was covered in burns, and his body was badly burned. After massive operations that he was not even aware of, he was moved to a room where he was alone. And so Sanjin spent 6 months in the hospital without being aware of anything around him. In his hospital where he worked, everyone thought that he had retired and that he had gone somewhere to calm down. Maja was happy with the man she married and found out she was pregnant. Her happiness was indescribable. She forgot Sanjina very quickly. Her love was a man whom she met as a child, but she had to hide it because her parents forced her to marry Sanjin.

zajedno thumbnail

Maja was a good student, but she also liked to go out a lot. She has to admit that Sanjin was a person who helped her a lot in life and during her studies. Yes, she liked him, but that was all. Her parents fell in love with Sanjin and wanted Maja to marry him. During her studies, Maja also met Marko, her current husband, and fell in love with him very much. But because of her parents, she was forced to marry Sanjin and feign happiness. She knew she was to blame for all that, but she put her parents first and because of that she made a very big mistake. Maja tried to suppress her feelings for Marko and did her best to be happy with Sanjina. However, one day she accidentally met Mark in a cafe where she went for a break. And then she realized that she still loved him. She realized that her life was one big lie and that she could no longer live like that. She told her parents what was happening and told them not to interfere in her life anymore. A big fight broke out between her and her parents and they were very angry with her and told her that they would never accept Marko as a son-in-law. All this Sanjin never found out.