Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

Don’t say that smiley19

Munnu is just playing waiting game - may be he is being a smart even..considering his lockup game is out in the open & people may decide him.

He will emerge when the time comes, trust me smiley16

I am actually waiting for that time

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

Yes he has pre existing fanbase. But baaki sab itne achhe gamer hain toh fans kyu nahi ban rahe smiley36

Because they are 2 faced peoples ,they dont have positive vibes at all ,big headed and arrogant ,at least he is not living the artificial life, what ever he is he is showing that .
kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Currently no body in bb17 deserve to win the trophy

True if its a personality show then which personality they are showing ,fighting without a reason or moaning and groaning ,Ishk wall game one day with one boy friend next day another one .Viky thinks he is here to do the business as well ,and his wife soo arrogant and keeps her head high all the time like she have won the world war ,K.Z pLUS THE OTHER guy crying like a baby all the time that I want to go home .Bed pair doesn't leave their bed that someone else might take their bed .Abhishek just fighting is his game Sana is coming out now hopefully she stays the same her talks are always to the point .
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Lmao not that he was my fav but itna charcha suni thi uski socha pata nahi kya toap cheez hai but yeh toh phuski bomb nikla..lmao whatever little hmm curiosity? Left I had regarding this channe ke jhaad pe chadhya hua potential winner all went pufff the moment thus fatyu went why did you tell mannara naam lekar je nunnawar said it roo. Lmao 🤣 🤣 jo ek mannara ko bhi uski aukaat nahi dikha sakta and correct her on her stupid annoying behavior despite usko goad lena in the show woh chala hai winner banane..isse better toh abhishek hai atleast he has guts to stand up against her too lol ..becahara is like mera naam na lo lol when he said it too rofl.

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 10 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am kinda disappointed with him. He was genuinely good in lock up, though he didn’t have an aggressive personality there as well, he was calm and composed most of the times but task ache khelta tha, apne liye bolta bhi tha, yahan bhi bolta hai but may be he wants to play a more safe game. He is inactive and pretty passive towards everything, I like his sorted nature and he genuinely tries to be a peacemaker, but his babysitting of Mannara is so off putting to watch! He is likeable, at least to me, but I agree that he should play like a winner, at present us mei aisa kuch lag nai raha. Still I find him better than many though.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

First of all BB ki favourite is Ankita Lokhande. They can show same boring Anki Vicky conversation for hrs but no screen time to Munawar. Or her irritating fights without any reason.

He doesn't want to be in good books of anyone. But sabko usse validation chahiye. Kisi ki himmat nahi uske muh pe kuch bhi bole .

Sensible and sorted toh hai , isiliye aajtak galat stand nahi liya. Babysitting or whatever Mannara wasn't wrong today. He was right showing Gunda Abhifake his place .

I agree with this. Mannara wasn’t wrong yesterday, that chomu Kumar clearly overreacted!
Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

True if its a personality show then which personality they are showing ,fighting without a reason or moaning and groaning ,Ishk wall game one day with one boy friend next day another one .Viky thinks he is here to do the business as well ,and his wife soo arrogant and keeps her head high all the time like she have won the world war ,K.Z pLUS THE OTHER guy crying like a baby all the time that I want to go home .Bed pair doesn't leave their bed that someone else might take their bed .Abhishek just fighting is his game Sana is coming out now hopefully she stays the same her talks are always to the point .

Personality to tab h bahar aaegi tab task die jaege n extreme situation di jaegi.... Ye sb fake fight kr k kya koi kisi k personality judge kare....

People had a problem with munawar jab he dropped vicky's name in confession room...but the same people were shup their mouth when vicky put Abhishek Isha even Neil Aishwarya over Munawar in nomination or when he bitched with Abhishek about his gameplay behind his back....to kaisi dosti ..

Same goes with munawar -ankita friendship, people shut their mouth when ankita did age shaming of munawar or yesterday when she kept repeating his name for nomination in front of Neil... Kyu bhai ....rishte nibhane wali Bantu h na ye ...why she was not happy that his friend was saved .. but expectation Puri h munawar se, stand nhi leta...

Koi kisi ka Saga nhi h bhai is show me till now... Abhi in 'not so sage' logo me h logo ko prioritise krna h...so it doesn't matter who prioritise whom....coz everyone is alike

kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree with this. Mannara wasn’t wrong yesterday, that chomu Kumar clearly overreacted!

the chomu Kumar thinks one the fighting is the content .

NINALOGY thumbnail

First of all BB ki favourite is Ankita Lokhande. They can show same boring Anki Vicky conversation for hrs but no screen time to Munawar. Or her irritating fights without any reason.

He doesn't want to be in good books of anyone. But sabko usse validation chahiye. Kisi ki himmat nahi uske muh pe kuch bhi bole .

Sensible and sorted toh hai , isiliye aajtak galat stand nahi liya. Babysitting or whatever Mannara wasn't wrong today. He was right showing Gunda Abhifake his place .

Yup Ankita is also BB'S Favorite. And undoubtedly, Vicky Ankita fights are repetitive and boring but munawaar's poetry not entertaining either.

Baki sab toh hain hi dumb but i expected better from munawaar, aisa lagta hai jesy munna main bhi himmat nhi hai dusron ko confront karney ki. He just charges up against Anurag, Arun and KZ.

Sensibe toh hai, but In my pov issney kabhi stand liya hi nhi hai. Yehi munna tha who took side of this abhifake in last wkw. Who called abhifake his bestie.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He was really good in Lockupp. I loved him.

Here either he thinks he will win for sure no matter what or else he is scared to play the same game.