Ghoda Pahaad Nikla Chuhaa

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Tho, there are many chuha's in this season but this quote is perfectly fit on none other than BB ka favorite and most probably iss season ka winner "Munawaar".

I have heard a lot about him that he is a gamer, mastermind, sensible, strong headed etc. I expected that he will play a good game. I have been waiting to see his game but apparently, he has no game.

Gamer nhi yeh toh Ramu nikla, mastermind nhi yeh toh phattu nikla, strong nhi yeh toh spineless nikla. He wants to be in good books of everyone. Itni diplomatic game khelney waley ko gamer kon bol sakhta hai.

He may win this show, he knows he has huge fan following still he is not doing anything. Jeetna toh hai par thoda efforts daal ky jeety taaky deserving toh lagy freeloader toh na lagey.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is shit scared of Manara. smiley36

Hope he gets raked for enabling Manara’s stupid stands. He is like one big baigan.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First of all BB ki favourite is Ankita Lokhande. They can show same boring Anki Vicky conversation for hrs but no screen time to Munawar. Or her irritating fights without any reason.

He doesn't want to be in good books of anyone. But sabko usse validation chahiye. Kisi ki himmat nahi uske muh pe kuch bhi bole .

Sensible and sorted toh hai , isiliye aajtak galat stand nahi liya. Babysitting or whatever Mannara wasn't wrong today. He was right showing Gunda Abhifake his place .

elim thumbnail

Yes he has pre existing fanbase. But baaki sab itne achhe gamer hain toh fans kyu nahi ban rahe smiley36

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don’t say that smiley19

Munnu is just playing waiting game - may be he is being a smart even..considering his lockup game is out in the open & people may decide him.

He will emerge when the time comes, trust me smiley16

Edited by dm_gemini - 10 months ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

First of all BB ki favourite is Ankita Lokhande. They can show same boring Anki Vicky conversation for hrs but no screen time to Munawar. Or her irritating fights without any reason.

He doesn't want to be in good books of anyone. But sabko usse validation chahiye. Kisi ki himmat nahi uske muh pe kuch bhi bole .

Sensible and sorted toh hai , isiliye aajtak galat stand nahi liya. Babysitting or whatever Mannara wasn't wrong today. He was right showing Gunda Abhifake his place .

I'd actually agree with everything he's sensible, sorted etc BUT he's a big fattu. And I don't believe he deserves to win the trophy. He's so clearly holding back against manna baby, just bc he knows that she's BB favorite. He's literally bending over backwards for her. I've no idea why people thing going against abhishek is a big deal... dude is a chomu. The way munna has continuously avoided conflict against manna, it's just pathetic.

And no, screen time doesn't matter. LAst year mandali got the most ST, they still looked like L

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I'd actually agree with everything he's sensible, sorted etc BUT he's a big fattu. And I don't believe he deserves to win the trophy. He's so clearly holding back against manna baby, just bc he knows that she's BB favorite. He's literally bending over backwards for her. I've no idea why people thing going against abhishek is a big deal... dude is a chomu. The way munna has continuously avoided conflict against manna, it's just pathetic.

And no, screen time doesn't matter. LAst year mandali got the most ST, they still looked like L

Currently no body in bb17 deserve to win the trophy

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Chummeshwari post ninusmiley31

I am still waiting to see the great munawar's activity

Beside mannara's chamchegiri he did nothing till date, lets see in future keya karta hain.

As he is confident like his fan base,he is gonna win, may be chamchegiri ke siva kuch karega bhi nehi.

He will take the trophy happily,without shame,with mannara,will give party with nazila and mannarasmiley36

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

IMG_0756.jpeg

munnu with 🤔smiley37smiley37smiley37

elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I m not saying fighting with chomu is big deal. I said he was not wrong in taking stand for Mannara yesterday. Abhishek was behaving like a Gunda.

And he has no reason to go against Mana .He confronted her about her cribbing and they sorted it out . He is her first priority. She never went against him in the game like Ankita-Vicky did .

Screentime matters. His 5 mins screen space goes viral. His shayari n even dance on wkv has millions of views.